• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Back playing :)
@Heon @Deepling @Saitohimea

vEyGKgR.png

Last edited:
I checked out your server while I was on "break", I really didn't care for it, only a handful of people on and you have way too many spells.

I forget which vocation I chose but it had a lot of spells.

Also that server is really dirty.. items/gold all over the place, when i played deathzot items didn't last long on the floor because either they were worth money at an npc or they were an upgrade, they also cleaned the server every hour.

Hire a maid and clean the server! :p

I can laugh about it if I want. Don't get your fighting panties on. Calm down and sit down.

Stealing league of legends stuff lmao
Asked to work with us again cause his real life is normal now, i dont respond cause i can still sense his inner troll, comes in thread just to say i copied something from another video game (on an open source forum).

You sir, are a true hero.

It's not like I was saying anything that no one noticed anyway. If you want to get butt hurt over it go ahead. It was a simple joke. I only asked because you were a cool dude not because I think your server is good. To be honest its cluttered. You can tell things weren't thought out very well. The mapping is decent don't get me wrong but other then that....

Don't give criticism if you can't take it yourself.
Pretty sure I took the criticism just fine. I just told you not to waste my time trying to bicker with me. Again calm down, sit down.

It's not like I was saying anything that no one noticed anyway. If you want to get butt hurt over it go ahead. It was a simple joke. I only asked because you were a cool dude not because I think your server is good. To be honest its cluttered. You can tell things weren't thought out very well. The mapping is decent don't get me wrong but other then that....

Pretty sure I took the criticism just fine. I just told you not to waste my time trying to bicker with me. Again calm down, sit down.
People who take criticism well don't reply with childish insults such as insinuating someone is butt hurt or telling someone to calm down sit down when clearly I am calm if i wasn't calm you would know it :)

It's okay, when you're amazing server is released I'll take notes on how to make mine better :)
Your*
Asked to work with us again cause his real life is normal now, i dont respond cause i can still sense his inner troll, comes in thread just to say i copied something from another video game (on an open source forum).

You sir, are a true hero.
open-source != content/idea theft, borrowing or plagiarism. Juuuust saying. Open-source simply means the source is public for anyone to use and modify. It has nothing to do with what the content is.

Back