• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I come into this thread simply to read stupid arguments and discussions. Keep em comin' boys!
This OT is just another EVO anyways, so nothing interesting here except the arguments!
+/- compared to an rl map?

I live in the USA where the general population is roughly 5'2 to 5'10, people below 6 feet in height make up the majority of the world's population.
5'2-5'10? Lmao okay let's take out the illegal population of the US, and redo the whole average height in America thing.

Bumperino More Patch Notes ArchlightOnline.com
I noticed a lot of your updates come from my ideas and or code.. i guess that little conversation we had on skype the one time really paid off... where's my cut :p

I noticed a lot of your updates come from my ideas and or code.. i guess that little conversation we had on skype the one time really paid off... where's my cut :p
Wait give me examples... You mean our conversation 6 months ago? I dont remember any of it lol most my ideas are inspired from WoW, Final Fantasy 11 Online or most recently Black Desert Online

Wait give me examples... You mean our conversation 6 months ago? I dont remember any of it lol most my ideas are inspired from WoW, Final Fantasy 11 Online or most recently Black Desert Online
You were soo excited when we were talking.. as i spoke you were writing everything down.. its ok I know I am amazing :)

You were soo excited when we were talking.. as i spoke you were writing everything down.. its ok I know I am amazing :)

Better then some people at Lua (mainly found here) and thinks he is a bad ass...I bet its the only thing he can beat anyone at. Except beating himself.

Better then some people at Lua (mainly found here) and thinks he is a bad ass...I bet its the only thing he can beat anyone at. Except beating himself.
I can beat you in the head :), bet you would like that too.. you sick fuck... always talking about beating off.. maybe you president vankk & Paco should get a room.. have yourselves a little manaja twa :rolleyes:

Back