• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
w/e you say codex. I am just glad my mind isn't deteriorating as yours is.
Always gotta get the last word in eh?
Even if I were down to my last brain cell, I would still be more intelligent than you :)

Last edited:
Why we are giving you free bumps... there is no such thing as bad publicity :p
People come in and read the thread and it's people argueing with eachother instead of seeing recent patch notes etc.

There is such thing as bad publicity, just because something is a common saying doesn't make it true.

People come in and read the thread and it's people argueing with eachother instead of seeing recent patch notes etc.

There is such thing as bad publicity, just because something is a common saying doesn't make it true.
It is true.. just look at all these famous retards trying to out do each other... this is why controversial subject matter is so popular, people enjoy viewing or reading about dirt especially if it is someone else's dirt.

Why u guys just don't ignore codex? He's probably one of these fat guys who nobody notices about in real life :v
I am actually very tall in comparison to the general population (6'4, medium build), kind of hard to miss... :)

Asked to work with us again cause his real life is normal now, i dont respond cause i can still sense his inner troll, comes in thread just to say i copied something from another video game (on an open source forum).

You sir, are a true hero.
Actually, this is good thing, tibia started ( 7.6 ) taking some ideas from "Lord Of The Rings" movie.

And I know you aren't copying ( not meant to say that ) but actually merging ideas from another vedio game to tibia is brilliant idea.

Man, I'd play this server but all I see is flaming in these posts and I can't find patch notes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TDM Going Full Flow!
jCOsAK7.png

It is true.. just look at all these famous retards trying to out do each other... this is why controversial subject matter is so popular, people enjoy viewing or reading about dirt especially if it is someone else's dirt.
He's right guys, I stopped playing this OT months ago and I still see this thread for the lulz.

I come into this thread simply to read stupid arguments and discussions. Keep em comin' boys!
This OT is just another EVO anyways, so nothing interesting here except the arguments!

Back