• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Just a few hours left.
Something came up and unfortunately I won't be there on release. :(

2 hours 20 mins till launch :)

Hey Knighter! :)

Im so thrilled to start playing today! :D
I was just wondering, I made quite a few direct transfers to you in the past i.e "transfer for friend / family" instead of through the shop!

Will these be added , should i contact you 48h after release?

Thanks <3
Yes, do that :)

1 Hour Left HYPE
LYdOYn9.png

So after speaking with the teams I am with and hearing about these banning for killing donators. I decide screw this server. Lol So you have quite a huge number saying this server is a no go.. Good job.

Sucks that if you aren't high enough to exp-share with the highest levels on Oxes, you're not going anywhere on this OT.

Sucks that if you aren't high enough to exp-share with the highest levels on Oxes, you're not going anywhere on this OT.
You do get 2x exp until you're in share range though, so it's not really that difficult to get into range.

So it has been my official first time playing, i cant really count the last time because i only logged in for about 15 minutes. But the server seems nice i even got me some nice equipment, if i ever get time and have extra cash ill prob donate a few euros to get some items. Even if it is pay2win it is definitely worth it to get them donation items :p

So it has been my official first time playing, i cant really count the last time because i only logged in for about 15 minutes. But the server seems nice i even got me some nice equipment, if i ever get time and have extra cash ill prob donate a few euros to get some items. Even if it is pay2win it is definitely worth it to get them donation items :p
The best gear in the game is all achieved in game, and stat stones included now through quest missions, we have really been working hard to address any pay2win gaps. Thank you for your positive feedback, hope you continue to enjoy your time :)

Even if it is pay2win it is definitely worth it to get them donation items :p
Pay2win is life, those with the most money live better lives or at least have more potential to.

Lets stop trying to bullshit people, if you had these systems or features on your server or anyone had them you would charge money, heck you are doing that right now for systems/features & applications you didn't even build yourself and most of you don't know one ounce of programming, mapping or graphic arts.

Pay2win is life, those with the most money live better lives or at least have more potential to.

Lets stop trying to bullshit people, if you had these systems or features on your server or anyone had them you would charge money, heck you are doing that right now for systems/features & applications you didn't even build yourself and most of you don't know one ounce of programming, mapping or graphic arts.
He paid others to do it. It's just like buying any service if it were a company or equivalent. A company buys paper from other companies so that they can use their printer properly, correct? He's developing the ideas, others are implementing the developed idea, and they get paid. I don't see what the issue is.

You might as well complain on all kind of profit-making companies

Back