• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I agree with nusret, in my opinion is sir knight a money whore in some ways.

ffaJQZw.png

J4SJjlK.png

Are you fucking crazy? Im supposed to donate 40 euro to get an cool outfit? OR FUCKING 160 EURO FOR A BADASS MOUNT.. I FEEL TROLLED IN ALL WAYS.

Or the donation set are fucking OP too, my sorcerer wand did maybe 60 dmg or something "The best which I had" and a donation wand does 500 dmg cool nice thanks, good job bro!

Please sell god chars for 500 euro =D

I agree with nusret, in my opinion is sir knight a money whore in some ways.

ffaJQZw.png

J4SJjlK.png

Are you fucking crazy? Im supposed to donate 40 euro to get an cool outfit? OR FUCKING 160 EURO FOR A BADASS MOUNT.. I FEEL TROLLED IN ALL WAYS.

Or the donation set are fucking OP too, my sorcerer wand did maybe 60 dmg or something "The best which I had" and a donation wand does 500 dmg cool nice thanks, good job bro!

Please sell god chars for 500 euro =D

You get the points from your donation as well, those items are just an extra bonus.

You get the points from your donation as well, those items are just an extra bonus.

bad reason ;)

Normal peoples wouldnt donate just 160 euro like that random for real... most weird thing is still why the hell is there a 160 euro donation button HAHAHAHA

He paid others to do it. It's just like buying any service if it were a company or equivalent. A company buys paper from other companies so that they can use their printer properly, correct? He's developing the ideas, others are implementing the developed idea, and they get paid. I don't see what the issue is.

You might as well complain on all kind of profit-making companies
I am not complaining, please re-read what I wrote, don't just assume my statement is a complaint.
It clearly shows I am in favor of pay2win not against it.

Saw the new 10.94 update and that was the last time i playd. Becouse thats when i saw the real pay2win, okay that you can make better eq in game after playing for how many months?
And you can be good like a donor player if you play, but play for like 1-2 months to get on the same ground as a donor?
Still i see that you want donates to get cash for host and scripters that you maybe pay, but the donates are way to good to have a chance if you dont donate.
(Only my opinion)

Sry for bad english.

Pay2win is life, those with the most money live better lives or at least have more potential to.

Lets stop trying to bullshit people, if you had these systems or features on your server or anyone had them you would charge money, heck you are doing that right now for systems/features & applications you didn't even build yourself and most of you don't know one ounce of programming, mapping or graphic arts.
I wish people worked for free :S that would be an amazing world.

I wish people worked for free :S that would be an amazing world.
Theres a big difference between a donator and a normal player.
In the last era , a guy named of 'Jerrymon' paid more than 1k euro as i heard. And he fucked up everyone , so if you pay alot money , you will be the best of the server?
You should add something that makes normal players a little stronger too , seems unfair , also not fun to play a pay2win server.

Sorry for bad english

Today's Capture The Flag!
EnGoKew.png

boPFd2K.png

kTqq9xw.png

In the last era , a guy named of 'Jerrymon' paid more than 1k euro as i heard. And he fucked up everyone , so if you pay alot money , you will be the best of the server?
You should add something that makes normal players a little stronger too , seems unfair , also not fun to play a pay2win server.

Sorry for bad english
Epidemic was the strongest player in previous era, he never donated a single $.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry for bad english
Jerrymon was strongest for a long while because he made the gap between him and others longer and longer day by day. Until level 1k jerrymon was at the same place like everyone else. Where did the problem occur? He didnt donate 1k euro to get where he was. My guess is about 240 euro. He saved all of his crates and was useless for a long time, then he opened all of his crates and bursted to first place. After that, even if someone donated 500 euro they still couldn't kill jerrymon. Do you know why? Gameknowledge. That guy knows archlight better than his backpocket. He did all achievements even the retarded hard ones, he got better weapon than everyone else. While everyone was trying to catch up to him in stats. Even if you had same amount of stats as he did, he could most likely still afk tank you because of the difference in time spent min maxing his character.

All donation does is get us (retards) with alot of money a little bit ahead in "early game". Not saying it isn't pay2win.

Hope this clearifies as to why Jerry was top for so long. He was top until someone figured "omg my voc is better than archers i will kill jerry if i max this char"

Todays Patch Notes

Frags have been decreased to 8 hours to remove 1 frag.
Necromancer Death's Touch buffed by 35%
Farms Added Ingame
Regrade Keys now craftable with blacksmithing
Dungeon Doors fixed (bugging out into walls when used frequently in a short time)
The addon npc (seamstress) is now fixed and will properly give you an addon if you do not have it.

make lvls 300 till 700 able to share exp, its hard enough finding groups....

cant do much when theres no group around and u wanna pg

make lvls 300 till 700 able to share exp, its hard enough finding groups....

cant do much when theres no group around and u wanna pg
Yea, we're debating on a way to make a balanced system for that, without people being easily able to boost someone

Upcoming Patch Notes Released - Guardian Healing Buff, Monk Knockout Punch Buff, Website Changes - Archlightonline.com

May i ask how you think players are gonna get good addon bonus? When you have to donate like atleast half of the addons?
Was farming addons but then i saw that you cant get even half of them if you dont donate so why keep farming when you cant get the high good bunuses?

Maybe add some way to get them ingame without donating???

(Sry for bad english)

May i ask how you think players are gonna get good addon bonus? When you have to donate like atleast half of the addons?
Was farming addons but then i saw that you cant get even half of them if you dont donate so why keep farming when you cant get the high good bunuses?

Maybe add some way to get them ingame without donating???

(Sry for bad english)
16 addons = total bonus. You can get 16 ingame without donating.

Back