• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Logged on brothers Acc..... Seen someone hitting 100k.... Logged off
Yeah the server is dead AF, Cuz its pay to win, PvP is based on donating =RIP SERVER, please try to improve your server and not just base the PvP on donations ;)

Remember back in the good old days when archlight was fun? When we had decent pvp fights where nobody hit over 1k. Except me until my weapon was destroyed and class nerfed to shit. Thoose were the fun times man. Rest was just me trying to convince myself that the server was getting better.

That guy that hits 100k can hit me once and kill me 3 times. Pro!

Remember back in the good old days when archlight was fun? When we had decent pvp fights where nobody hit over 1k. Except me until my weapon was destroyed and class nerfed to shit. Thoose were the fun times man. Rest was just me trying to convince myself that the server was getting better.

That guy that hits 100k can hit me once and kill me 3 times. Pro!
Yeah the server is dead AF, Cuz its pay to win, PvP is based on donating =RIP SERVER, please try to improve your server and not just base the PvP on donations ;)
Yea, its a highrate server, that's why there's low rate servers like Ascalon that relaunched same time as us, so you guys can play a better server that caters to your liking.

I think dead is a stretch, our discord has 40 people actively talking right now :p 4 months after a restart... most servers have 3 people on 4 months after a restart or they shut down.

But to each there own

Yea, its a highrate server, that's why there's low rate servers like Ascalon that relaunched same time as us, so you guys can play a better server that caters to your liking.
Lmao why you get so salty, but no in all seriousness the dumbass trinkets that u get for donating 150ish euros per update to get the reward u just stick in your bp to be even more powerful makes me question people's intelligence.

Lmao why you get so salty, but no in all seriousness the dumbass trinkets that u get for donating 150ish euros per update to get the reward u just stick in your bp to be even more powerful makes me question people's intelligence.
Its not for donating "150ish", it was for donating 80 you got a free item, but I do agree, there is a reason we do not do any promo items anymore that make characters stronger. We havn't added anything to the shop in 3 months. It's also why we made the shop items that were horded after such as stat stones very easy to get ingame now from questing and dungeons, and energy, and money.

And like I said, this is why theres servers like ascalon, so when you complain about high damage people hit (something you do not like) you can go play that server as they cater to a low rate server and playerbase.

I myself wont play WoW anymore because I dislike people hitting 1 million damage, however as the game progressed players had to keep getting stronger, fortunately for you guys you can just play a low rate server, unlike WoW players who have to seek out private servers if they dont like high damage meters.

Its not for donating "150ish", it was for donating 80 you got a free item, but I do agree, there is a reason we do not do any promo items anymore that make characters stronger. We havn't added anything to the shop in 3 months. It's also why we made the shop items that were horded after such as stat stones very easy to get ingame now from questing and dungeons, and energy, and money.

And like I said, this is why theres servers like ascalon, so when you complain about high damage people hit (something you do not like) you can go play that server as they cater to a low rate server and playerbase.
I don't mind high damage servers at all.... But I do mind someone like Wholer(for example)who prob has 1k euros worth of trinkets and promo items on his character at all times walking around like a 1 man wrecking machine

I don't mind high damage servers at all.... But I do mind someone like Wholer(for example)who prob has 1k euros worth of trinkets and promo items on his character at all times walking around like a 1 man wrecking machine
Yea I understand that completely, like I said there is a reason we haven't made any new items, however we can't simply nerf everyone's stuff as that's not fair to them. Despite someone coming in saying were "dead". We hit new record on otservlist last weekend, have 20-50 people active in our discord at a time, and that's 4 months after a restart.. Most servers are offline by this point. I can assure you we know your concerns and the reason for our recent growth is by all the ways we made none donors able to compete with players like Wholer etc

Yea I understand that completely, like I said there is a reason we haven't made any new items, however we can't simply nerf everyone's stuff as that's not fair to them. Despite someone coming in saying were "dead". We hit new record on otservlist last weekend, have 20-50 people active in our discord at a time, and that's 4 months after a restart.. Most servers are offline by this point. I can assure you we know your concerns and the reason for our recent growth is by all the ways we made none donors able to compete with players like Wholer etc
Yea I never said it was dead because obviously it's not, but yea I seen your trying to do more for non donors which will just have to wait and see what happens

Honestly I would love to see a lower/medium rate Version of Archlight. I prefer evos with max lvl ~500 but thats just me :)

Maybe one day it will happen :p
Until then best of luck!
Something like this is happening. Us and Shiva shadowsong are collaborating on something. Things are in the works right now. We will be releasing info about Tales of Nuya in a month or two time.

Something like this is happening. Us and Shiva shadowsong are collaborating on something. Things are in the works right now. We will be releasing info about Tales of Nuya in a month or two time.
Sounds awesome! It's probably just me, but too high numbers get me confused and I kinda cant grasp it anymore :D

Archlight is ok right now too.. But the grind is too boring. Like leveling up until 1.5k ish is fun and cool. Afterwards ita boring. I can't do a single dungeon because I can't solo hardcore ones. The leveling prosess after 1,5k is simple. You team up go to rhutums and afk. Cool and all but the "and afk" part pisses me off.

I liked archlight when the max levels was around 400-500.

I was 250-300 ish but I still had fun wrecking 400+.

Wait let me try to get it straight. I dont like loooong grinds on a ot. I want to level up some and gear up, then get right into action. All the stat bullshit and mastercraft whatever shit just fked up the game. If i want to pvp now I have to play for 2 months and play catchup. PvE whole day. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Like up to the Rift gear everything is cool. Adding another tier like "gay crafted set" is annoying.
swear to god you just added fking whatever weapons that are better than "gay crafted"

Waiting for that new server. Hope its as good as archlight was in 1.0 ish times. (Without the lags and bugs tho)

Archlight is ok right now too.. But the grind is too boring. Like leveling up until 1.5k ish is fun and cool. Afterwards ita boring. I can't do a single dungeon because I can't solo hardcore ones. The leveling prosess after 1,5k is simple. You team up go to rhutums and afk. Cool and all but the "and afk" part pisses me off.

It shows you havn't played in a long time, as we completely fixed most of these things and they no longer occur, like the team hunting afk thing, and i dont think youve played since we added the dungeon finder etc. But anyways, thanks for your feedback regardless hatsune :)

Back