• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tuesday's Patch 09.19.16 Spoiler
Estimated Release Time - 1pm PST
New dungeon added to Stronghold.
Jorus, The boss for this dungeon will be extremely difficult even for the best of adventurers, it will have 6 different stages to it each which will require different focus fires and strategies to defeat him. Don't expect to walk over Jorus, be ready for a challenge.
Awakened Tier 4 Item requirement will be dropped by Jorus
Awakened Tier 4 will also require a few other items as we changed how we plan for the item from Jorus to drop, those will be able to be seen when crafting it.

Fishing bug fix where players could use normal worms to fish instead of bait

Multiple small fixes to map issues and scripts.

Players will no longer gain/lose pvpladder points from killing other players, this is to prevent the ongoing abuse of this by killing friends or other chars or paying for pvpladder kills. Now you will only get pvp ladder points from events.

Improved + Master spells added for Prestiged Characters.
New Scroll Seller NPC added to second floor of depot!
Teaser for the new Rift Worlds will come Sunday.
3 new massive continents with dozens of quests, bosses, and secrets for you to explore, but only while the rift is open that is ;)

Also - Be sure to turn your old glyphs (that we removed) into enchantment material by smelting them, enchantment material can then be used to make any enchantment you choose!

DoubleExperienceWeekend.png
All dungeons and creatures will give 200% Experience from Friday's Patch until Monday 1:00pm PST

Bumpass :oops:
All I see when I visit this thread is Bumps!

Anyways, keep up the good work the server is really awesome!
Yea our discord has 35-55 people in it at any given time, so everyone talks/gives feedback there, not on otland forum xD So i command the charge here by bumping xD

This WAS a really good server back days first and maybe second era, where there was some donation items in shop that u could afford to buy. There was some gear and it was all. PPL was +/- equal to each other. Game was fun and balanced. I was even top1 in highscores for a some hours after i believe season 2 begun. Then someone get this great idea to make "Donate 80€ to get OP backpack/trinket" this action and some actions after this made this game what it is now. Nobody was equal after this action. I just wanna say that 80€ is 345 ZŁ (polish money) and common Polack earn ~1300 ZŁ monthly. Its way way way way way way ( i could write way, way endless) too much to spend for an OTS its like 1/3 of ur monthly payoff XD. So ye there was like 30% of Polish ppl back then. Now i don't imagine to play this server no longer because you just can't fit in there anymore. Maybe in next era u wont make this mistakes, and game will be equal and balanced. Would be fun to play again on equal level back on Archlight.

Last edited:
\I just wanna say that 80€ is 345 ZŁ (polish money) and common Polack earn ~1300 ZŁ monthly.
Calm down Mr. Korwin-Mikke.

On the serious note. I totally agree that there's a lot of shit plain unfair, but on the other hand I guess that's just how OT is like. Generally you don't make money from that, and seeing how much work Knighter puts in this server I can see his motives.

This WAS a really good server back days first and maybe second era, where there was some donation items in shop that u could afford to buy. There was some gear and it was all. PPL was +/- equal to each other. Game was fun and balanced. I was even top1 in highscores for a some hours after i believe season 2 begun. Then someone get this great idea to make "Donate 80€ to get OP backpack/trinket" this action and some actions after this made this game what it is now. Nobody was equal after this action. I just wanna say that 80€ is 345 ZŁ (polish money) and common Polack earn ~1300 ZŁ monthly. Its way way way way way way ( i could write way, way endless) too much to spend for an OTS its like 1/3 of ur monthly payoff XD. So ye there was like 30% of Polish ppl back then. Now i don't imagine to play this server no longer because you just can't fit in there anymore. Maybe in next era u wont make this mistakes, and game will be equal and balanced. Would be fun to play again on equal level back on Archlight.
I do understand your concern, which i have addressed in other posts before, i encourage you to read them about the current state and how we have been changing towards a more even surface. However, if you still play, take a look at some of the biggest powerhouses on the server, many of them havnt donated more than 10 euros, they are exceptionally good at trading and bartering, it's been pretty crazy to see what they turned 10 euros worth of keys into :p. But i will agree, it takes more work to become strong as the top players if you dont want to spend money, but if it didn't, we wouldnt be able to afford to pay the mappers + scripters we do. People don't volunteer to help OTs anymore. And we're not an RL map that makes no content then resets, nor are we doing this in just our free time like many projects, the guys who work on this do this full time and thus need to make a living providing a project like this.

I do understand your concern, which i have addressed in other posts before, i encourage you to read them about the current state and how we have been changing towards a more even surface. However, if you still play, take a look at some of the biggest powerhouses on the server, many of them havnt donated more than 10 euros, they are exceptionally good at trading and bartering, it's been pretty crazy to see what they turned 10 euros worth of keys into :p. But i will agree, it takes more work to become strong as the top players if you dont want to spend money, but if it didn't, we wouldnt be able to afford to pay the mappers + scripters we do. People don't volunteer to help OTs anymore. And we're not an RL map that makes no content then resets, nor are we doing this in just our free time like many projects, the guys who work on this do this full time and thus need to make a living providing a project like this.
I understand u need to pay for the server, and rest of the team, but its not at all justification to make actions like this like i mentioned "Donate 80Euro to get a OP backpack/trinet" there are other ways to do this, look at Path of Exile there is 0 p2w items in shop, and this game is loved by ppl and creators get alot of money from them. Don't get me wrong, i donated 40Euro for donate set etc, im not telling u should delete gear from itemshop. But if other game would make action like U did, with this 80Euros, game would be ruined and ppl would be mad and probably quit game. Its happening often in mmorpgs and ppl don't like this at all.

You wanna say that, this powerhouse ppl bought from other players 80 Euro worth backpack/trinket with ingame currency?

Last edited:
I understand u need to pay for the server, and rest of the team, but its not at all justification to make actions like this like i mentioned "Donate 80Euro to get a OP backpack/trinet" there are other ways to do this, look at Path of Exile there is 0 p2w items in shop, and this game is loved by ppl and creators get alot of money from them. Don't get me wrong, i donated 40Euro for donate set etc, im not telling u should delete gear from itemshop. But if other game would make action like U did, with this 80Euros, game would be ruined and ppl would be mad and probably quit game. Its happening often in mmorpgs and ppl don't like this at all.

You wanna say that, this powerhouse ppl bought from other players 80 Euro worth backpack/trinket with ingame currency?
Yes, theres dozens that exchange promo tokens (the items used to get the backpack/trinket) for 100-120 gold nuggets. If you come in our discord there are constantly people selling the tokens. It really isnt that hard to get them anymore :p since we dont add new things, players are getting ones they dont need and selling them for cheap

Back