• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
You sound just like him
I don't really mind if Codex came back and started "behaving" again. Right now, that's what it feels like to me. At least he isn't being a total jackass like he was during several occasions (tfs github, discord server, otland etc.)

I don't really mind if Codex came back and started "behaving" again. Right now, that's what it feels like to me. At least he isn't being a total jackass like he was during several occasions (tfs github, discord server, otland etc.)
that list is a little short

I do understand your concern, which i have addressed in other posts before, i encourage you to read them about the current state and how we have been changing towards a more even surface. However, if you still play, take a look at some of the biggest powerhouses on the server, many of them havnt donated more than 10 euros, they are exceptionally good at trading and bartering, it's been pretty crazy to see what they turned 10 euros worth of keys into :p. But i will agree, it takes more work to become strong as the top players if you dont want to spend money, but if it didn't, we wouldnt be able to afford to pay the mappers + scripters we do. People don't volunteer to help OTs anymore. And we're not an RL map that makes no content then resets, nor are we doing this in just our free time like many projects, the guys who work on this do this full time and thus need to make a living providing a project like this.

I never suggest this... nor does anyone else.. just saying, never depend on a project like any of these to make your living.....

I never suggest this... nor does anyone else.. just saying, never depend on a project like any of these to make your living.....
Lol thanks for bringing up an extremely old post. To give your wisdom in something you could of just pm'd

People don't volunteer to help OTs anymore.
What is support and request boards then? Or all the different sections of this site, or even the new tools, servers, "systems" or just code fragments that people release for free, you don't consider that volunteering help to an OT?

Lol thanks for bringing up an extremely old post. To give your wisdom in something you could of just pm'd
I was jus reading all of your thread... That was the only thing I had saw worth pointing out. An I don't really PM anyone anymore unless its about Tibronic. Anyways glws.

gcNEw0g.png
? I dont get this line

Last edited:
i started playing here after suggested by someone here but i have struggled to find active ppl to do anything with. there really is not much activity going on right now i see. its a cool serv tho with some nice features and much to explore! i think it is a fun experience

i started playing here after suggested by someone here but i have struggled to find active ppl to do anything with. there really is not much activity going on right now i see. its a cool serv tho with some nice features and much to explore! i think it is a fun experience
I suggest you go in the discord. That's where everyone's chatting, making groups, team hunting etc. There's usually 30-50 active people in there at a time.

What is support and request boards then? Or all the different sections of this site, or even the new tools, servers, "systems" or just code fragments that people release for free, you don't consider that volunteering help to an OT?
Welcome back codex to your old ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
November 4th Patch Notes (Large One)
We feel we could have this patch rushed out to be done on Halloween. However, we would like to allow for our staff to take Halloween off, and not be worried about bug fixes and map problems and have to work that day/evening. We have decided we will make November 4th be a larger patch. We plan to have more teasers on content and further balances to be posted in here before the patch.
Monk Rework
Monks weapons (claws) will now no longer be considered a Shield Item. They will now be their own weapon type called Claws. Claws will be 2h and will have an attack and defence value. They will no longer give +fist skill. This will allow monks to scale much better and be a viable late game class. This will also allow using upgrading stones of them to increase their attack and damage values.
New Team Hunting Spawn - Hellflayers
hellflayer15.png
There will be a very large new high level spawn called Hellflayers added to Archlight. They will have a extremely high damage output, putting even the best Archlighters at risk, however they will also have a 3:1 base yield of experience to health, and have a very nice droprate of loot and items.
The idea of creating harder creatures such as this, that have a high risk but high reward factor, is to help promote some - active - team play. The spawn is set up to be unable to be camped, and require movement and avoidance from the creatures mechanics and the spawn itself.

Additionally we will have a few class balances being posted before the patch date.​

Back