• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This was noted on the website. Everyone else is in the same boat, there was no plan to reimburse the bonuses from donating a certain amount.
Lol? That's an absolute joke. They are bonuses that are on the site and clearly state what you receive. So basically now can't get the same thing I got last era which is wrong. I would understand not being able to get it if he changes prices but no he made it for we had to purchase something else by choosing to not give the things we are suppose to get.

And I expect a reply from @Sir Knighter

I like how @Sir Knighter replies to other threads, but when a issue is brought up in his own he ignores it and doesn't reply. Because I know he seen it

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how @Sir Knighter replies to other threads, but when a issue is brought up in his own he ignores it and doesn't reply. Because I know he seen it

Razor responded, he is staff too. I feel like an answer wouldn't suffice for you anyways. And shade just comes in here to call me an idiot so I didn't see the point in responding more than razor said.

Razor responded, he is staff too. I feel like an answer wouldn't suffice for you anyways. And shade just comes in here to call me an idiot so I didn't see the point in responding more than razor said.
He's a GM, he's no owner and honestly what he says doesn't mean shit. It's your word that matters nobody else.

He's a GM, he's no owner and honestly what he says doesn't mean shit. It's your word that matters nobody else.

But the issue is even if i try to genuinely explain why we did something, if you dont like it, i'll receive a negative response, which is understandable. In every single game every some players dont agree with certain decisions, believe it or not i faced alot of hate from actually giving all points back.. as many felt it unjust and that it wasnt a true reset. My point is, I cant win with any answer, I know who will try to understand my decisions, and respond maturely, and thus i generally answer them. You usually do too, but when i come back to respond to you, and see shade doing his same old calling me an idiot, i dont see the point in answering. I'm sorry, but I cant make everyone happy, I really am sorry for that. This is why i always understand when players say "Im going to X server". No owner is perfect for everyone, no server is perfect for everyone, the beautiful part is there are so many amazing projects on otland and otservlist. This is why there isnt just 1 server and 1 owner for all. Many people love my decisions, many hate them. I've grown to understand this. Im sorry if my decisions upset you.

Honestly, this is a joke. The reason some people donated was FOR the actual bonuses. You reimbursing them for the base isn't fair.

It's like if I bought a car for $25,000 and they said it was defected and gave me another car that they produced. Only that this car was valued at $20,000 and they said suck it up.

I don't see why you are against it. If it's because you want people to donate more again, then you're going about it the wrong way by fucking over the people who donated in the first place.

Honestly, this is a joke. The reason some people donated was FOR the actual bonuses. You reimbursing them for the base isn't fair.

It's like if I bought a car for $25,000 and they said it was defected and gave me another car that they produced. Only that this car was valued at $20,000 and they said suck it up.

I don't see why you are against it. If it's because you want people to donate more again, then you're going about it the wrong way by fucking over the people who donated in the first place.

That's not the reason at all. I explained the reason above why we decided to do this route, and like i said received more hate for giving points back by all the new players. Like I said, There isn't a point to me responding, one party will always be upset with any decision. The funny part is, i've maybe only heard complaints for 2-3 previous donators about not getting the bonuses, most said "I donated to support the project, you giving the points back was a bonus as many projects dont do this". It's okay though, I understand some of you wont like the decision, just like many didn't like my decision to give points back on a reset.

Well, i am still looking for all my points i have donated for back. I spent quite a bit of money on this server and would like my points back.

Well, i am still looking for all my points i have donated for back. I spent quite a bit of money on this server and would like my points back.

You charged back your donations claiming stolen credit card. You said you cancelled the claim and that theyd be reversed, yet they havn't been. If on your end they have been reversed, you need to contact the credit card company you claimed stolen card to and ask them why they are holding onto your money.

Once the frauded chargebacks are solved you will receive every point back. I told you this before Loki

How about this. I copied the email to you from my credit card company. I told you that it was taken care of and you said you got the fucking money back. The fact that you are not giving me my donations back is bullshit.

How about this. I copied the email to you from my credit card company. I told you that it was taken care of and you said you got the fucking money back. The fact that you are not giving me my donations back is bullshit.

No, I told you I got 40 of it back. I emailed you explaining the rest didn't come back to which you responded "give it a few days" I continued to wait. Contacted paypal. They told me they have no funds other than the 40 back from your credit card company.

My point is, you need to figure the claimed stolen credit card out on your end. You/your wife did it. It's your job to make sure if you claim stolen credit card on donations you made, then reverse that to get your account unbanned/points back that your credit card and paypal get it straight. I cant do anything more on my end when paypal says "his credit card company must send us the money from the false chargeback, we cant simply take it from credit card." I really suggest you contact your credit card company, explain to them the false claim of stolen credit card, and ask them why they havnt returned the amount to paypal. Cause if paypal doesn't have it, I dont have it, and you dont, then your credit card company is holding onto it.

I'm sorry but this is on your end, every other player has received his points back.

That is very different.

If you buy a car worth 20k and get $5000 in bonuses from the dealer making it worth 25k, then you would be reimbursed a 20k car, because the dealer gave you bonuses that were not mandatory. There was no obligation to give bonuses at all, and if you only donated for the bonuses then that's your problem, not ours. You donate, you get points, that's the end of it.

Only if the server could actually stay update as often as they want new players and donations they should be updating this server every week with new hunting spawns new monsters to hunt new quest i mean come on the basics for this game to be fun not the same shit that every other 10.9 server has. Already lvl 400 with 8 people in the same spawn is taking it to another level.

Back