• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
server is on to play? when i press download archlight client nothing happens

edit: ok figured out page is on but server is closed :CC

any idea if the server will be up today and what time roughly? just so then i can sort of see if i will be awake or if im going to be free around that time due to the timezone difference? :D

any idea if the server will be up today and what time roughly? just so then i can sort of see if i will be awake or if im going to be free around that time due to the timezone difference? :D
Hey :D It may be up in 4-5 hours for a bit. Otherwise tomorrow its up at 10am PST (19:00 CET)

Hey :D It may be up in 4-5 hours for a bit. Otherwise tomorrow its up at 10am PST (19:00 CET)

This video is private. Fan made Trailer

fix

also when i try to log me in at ur website it say username or pass wrong but when i log me in with client it work lol

This video is private. Fan made Trailer

fix

also when i try to log me in at ur website it say username or pass wrong but when i log me in with client it work lol
Yes its something we are looking at this very minute. Thank you

You can now login to your account and create characters as normal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very weird i just log and and get kicked out my red message that i couldnt even read cuz i guess u closed the server that fast

Anyway since i could got a fast watch of the server it was bit dissapointing for the few sec i had when i saw the teleports lol

Very weird i just log and and get kicked out my red message that i couldnt even read cuz i guess u closed the server that fast

Anyway since i could got a fast watch of the server it was bit dissapointing for the few sec i had when i saw the teleports lol
It's always been a teleporter server lol :p

Did you not play in the last era?

And sorry, we opened it for 30 seconds to login some test chars and a few of you logged in. The test server isnt open for public right now

It's always been a teleporter server lol :p

Did you not play in the last era?

And sorry, we opened it for 30 seconds to login some test chars and a few of you logged in. The test server isnt open for public right now

I tought u open the server at 7pm "Hey :D It may be up in 4-5 hours for a bit. Otherwise tomorrow its up at 10am PST (19:00 CET)"

its 18:52 CET here

I tought u open the server at 7pm "Hey :D It may be up in 4-5 hours for a bit. Otherwise tomorrow its up at 10am PST (19:00 CET)"

its 18:52 CET here
Yea but because of some things we need to do constant restarts to test we decided to just open it for 12 hours on friday. This will allow you all to also test the new quests, the farming more indepth, the new gear progression. And it'll allow everyone to fit into the time slot.

Yea but because of some things we need to do constant restarts to test we decided to just open it for 12 hours on friday. This will allow you all to also test the new quests, the farming more indepth, the new gear progression. And it'll allow everyone to fit into the time slot.

alright Not sure if i played that server before it looks cool but im not the fan of teleports but lets see maybe it can change my opinion :D

its a good server destruckto even with the teleports you can take the option to walk if you dont like them its just a faster way i mean some places you can walk to some you cant from what i see but i was hoping the server would be up today :( looks like no server for a few days until friday by sounds of things.

its a good server destruckto even with the teleports you can take the option to walk if you dont like them its just a faster way i mean some places you can walk to some you cant from what i see but i was hoping the server would be up today :( looks like no server for a few days until friday by sounds of things.

its ok ye ill see on friday :))

Back