• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Quite odd that the experience is much different now. It was a struggle to get 500 when I played, let alone 1.5k.
Yea it was somewhat reworked, but keep in mind its been up for almost 3 months now since the reset of 1.0

¬¬ what I mean with that is we lvled way too much (the top 20~) and if knighter didn't give the new players a boost of exp no one is gonna catch up.

Also Necromancer hype.

NO9iOMl.png

6AnyJez.png

Archlight Online Will Be Back!
And stronger, bigger, and better than ever.

I understand many of you are probably very confused. Why is Archlight offline. What happened? Well many of you already know but we had a series of crashes in the near past, where the server would randomly restart and/or crash. Well on Tuesday night we caught the people responsible. This also lead to all the duped items (100's of $, even i'd say over a 1000) to be thrown out to the public, destroying the servers economy entirely (not just donors, but hundreds of promotion items, dungeon medals, nuggets, all the economies of the server). After being banned this lead to many many attacks by them and others, causing CPU overloads and further lagging out the server all of Wednesday (12/16/15). This lead to me taking Archlight Down. I did not want to destroy the reputation and longevity of Archlight by letting it continue like that. It was a decision I made at the last moment and one that really tore me up inside to do. I love you all and Archlight is a home for many, including myself, it's my hobby, passion, and job.

Luckily, through alot of discussion, and talking back and forth, we we're able to make peace with the people responsible, they even apologized and i apologized. Things escalated very fast and everyone acted very hot headed.

The OT Community can be hard, especially as a custom developer and not a download and run RL map. There are very few of us custom developers left. But we are resilient. Archlight will be coming back In January stronger and better than ever. Below I will be showing some images/discussing some of things coming to Archlight that will all be in place on the launch.

From Now On, We will be posting updates on what is to come, Test server information for you guys to join in on, and pictures, LOTS OF PICTURES.
Regarding all Donations. All Donation Points will be re-added to the respective accounts. You will not lose a single dollar you donated.
Although this is a setback for Archlight, we look at it as a blessing. There are many systems we want to fix and rework to make Archlight a bigger and better game. First on our list is the current dungeon system, while it is unique and something exciting, we want to make it much better for not just low levels, but mid and high levels, we also want to make it more interactive, not just running to the end to kill a boss. All dungeons will be reworked into a new system that will be much more exciting and user interactive.
Next is the fishing system. We will be completely overhauling this and removing the ability to fish up certain things. We want to fix the skillboost/upgrade stone economy. This will be a big revamp.

Next we will be removing exp pots nearly entirely from the game.
Next we have a beautiful website being made (it is basically complete, a screenshot can be viewed below). This site will be much more unique, cleaner (the current site is so cluttered), and just overall cool :)

Not only that but we are also going to integrate Xenforum! This is a paid forum software (the same that otland uses) that will allow us to have a much nicer forum! (Much more user friendly ;) And it will also allow players to have profile pictures, signatures, etc. We did a poll and noticed over 50 people alone that voted said theyd use the forum actively daily if we had a good functioning one, so we are on a mission to purchase this for Archlight Reborn!
We have so much more stuff to show you very soon. As christmas is coming up we will take a short break of posting stuff, dont worry, you will be spam'd with content patchs every day leading up to Archlight Reborn Launch.

We are very excited about the future of Archlight. As much as this hurts, we have so many new things to come, so many reworks of certain systems that just didn't feel perfect.

We'd like to present you, our new website layout :) Coming with Archlight Reborn
PY3C4p2.jpg

The future is bright my friends, and it is coming soon :)

~New last man Standing Arena~
lvqlM52.png

~Team Death Match + Capture the Flag Arena Coming Soon :)~

I have a question, why did you lie on your website the reason the server is down?

You made yourself look like the victim in your posting, but didn't explain what really happened... :(

Back