• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
people have no chance of catching up to the top of the highscores, unbalanced vocations, no new player has any clue how to get better equipment, the portals says level ex. 150+ go through teleporter, and the door of expertise is lvl 200... like what teh fuck? then you have to walk ALL The way back to tele zone... alot wrong with this server, and noone wants to help anyone.. it could be ok, but for now until you fix the getting equipment etc. it isn't really playable..

ive asked for an hour if someone could just TELL me, how to get better eq. no advice at all.. so a new player lost. could be good, isnt.
If you'd just look for a second in the temple you could see a teleport in east of temple that says new eq quests...

zYXaL3e.png

Why were those like mystery boxes we could buy taken out? Was something to spend CC's on to test our luck?

200 players playing(if even that) , rest is mc on trainers (I myself have 6 chars in trainers atm haha)
Yea theres usually 240-260 on at high time like on saturday actively playing. So sorry i cant offer more 100% active players like the 130 on BotzOT (next most players custom map) mahhhh bad boys.

Yea theres usually 240-260 on at high time like on saturday actively playing. So sorry i cant offer more 100% active players like the 130 on BotzOT (next most players custom map) mahhhh bad boys.
No need to try to bad mouth other servers. Especially another custom server, because your server is also a botOT with these ridiculous achievement tasks

@Sir Knighter dont take this the wrong way. Just something I heard from the community. Is the reason why they guys got so high so fast because of the rift monsters bug of them giving crazy amounts of experience unintentionally?

Edit ~ was answered by looking at patch notes my bad

Back