• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
An idea for you @Sir Knighter : A low level server, you have made many players and contacts so far. You should consider making a server for people who like to stay at the "orginal" levels. :p Same map, same server, but reduction in skills and level. And i know that requires a sick change. xD

Would be cool tho, i tried it your server, but i can't stand that experience rate :p Was really messy everywhere aswell, you prob have a cleaning system, but i didnt see it :)
Good luck :)

An idea for you @Sir Knighter : A low level server, you have made many players and contacts so far. You should consider making a server for people who like to stay at the "orginal" levels. :p Same map, same server, but reduction in skills and level. And i know that requires a sick change. xD

Would be cool tho, i tried it your server, but i can't stand that experience rate :p Was really messy everywhere aswell, you prob have a cleaning system, but i didnt see it :)
Good luck :)

It's been something we've discussed. However, I dont like the idea of further splitting the player base. It would indeed target many players that may not be playing Archlight due to the high exp rate, however, if we add a second server (low exp rate) I think some from the main server would switch as well, meaning we would have 2 servers with lower player base which in the end that only hurts the server.

Atleast that's my opinion, but would love to see if the community feedback/thoughts are different.

The first era had levels like real tibia, but i didn't like it as much as i like the current exp rate.

Liked the old one better. Its pretty boring to level up right now.. Atleast after 1,5k

You pretty much can't level higher than 1,5k solo.

I liked it more when people was around level 300-600 (first era).

Pretty much the reason I am not very active.

Liked the old one better. Its pretty boring to level up right now.. Atleast after 1,5k

You pretty much can't level higher than 1,5k solo.

I liked it more when people was around level 300-600 (first era).

Pretty much the reason I am not very active.

I did 9 prestiges so far mostly solo, it's not that hard.

patch430.png

Over 100 Total New Weapons for every class in ArchlightYes... I said 100.
Axe_of_Mayhem.gif
Chopper_of_Mayhem.gif
Blade_of_Mayhem.gif
Bow_of_Mayhem.gif
Crossbow_of_Mayhem.gif
axe_of_remedy.gif
crossbow_of_remedy.gif
mace_of_remedy.gif
rod_of_carving.gif
wand_of_remedy.gif

92 New Crafting Recipes

2 Large New Spawns - For level 650+ and 1250+
patch350ss1.png
Snowball Event Added!
patch350ss2.png
10 New Bosses added for Teamboss ArenaTeamboss Arena 100% active and working.
patch350ss3.png
patch350ss4.png

Developer Notes:
First off, we want you all to know, all of these is subject to change, we may change our mind or alter anything mentioned below.
Majority of these changes will be going through on Friday's Patch, unless mentioned otherwise.

Dungeons will have a required level range and capp. What this means is that you will not be able to do a certain dungeon until you reach the required level to do that dungeon, however there will also be a Level Cap to each dungeon, meaning if you are above the level cap you cannot enter the dungeon. This will not only prevent high levels from burning through 10 dungeons every 6 hours, but also prevent people from getting boosted through dungeons and never actually experiencing them for themselves. Dungeons from now on will only have a 6 hour cooldown instead of 24 hours.

Dungeon boxes will now give experience to the user based on their level. Level 500’s can expect to earn roughly 30 levels from completing a dungeon for their level.
Level 1000’s roughly 25 levels
Level 1500’s roughly 20 levels
And Level 2000’s roughly 15 levels

Additionally, we will be adding a new dungeon this Friday, for the level 1250 - 1850 range. We plan to start adding one dungeon a week to fill in those level ranges even more with alternative dungeons, we would like it to eventually have that “World of warcraft feel” where every level range you have 5-6 dungeons to alternate between and complete each time you prestige allowing them to feel fresh and new again.

We will also be changing the difficulty of several dungeons, making them more difficult to fit inside of these level ranges and ensure each level range has sufficient dungeons to complete.

Dungeon chests are also being buffed significantly, dungeon chests will now all have an additional 25% chance to give a stat stone instead of Archlight Tokens. Dungeon chests gold drop will also be buffed from an average of 4k to an average of 50k.Hardcore dungeon chests will now have a 50% chance to drop a stat stone with their other loot.Additionally their gold drop will be buffed from a 8k average to 100k average.

Achievements are also something we are looking at. Currently, achievements are causing low level areas to be flooded with high levels wanting to complete achievements, this makes it very difficult for low levels to level, hunt, and play. Currently our expected decision is to change the monsters required for many achievements to much harder monsters (but lowering the count to be balanced still). For those who have the achievement already, this wont change anything, you will not have to kill them again or do the achievement again. However, if you are in the middle of an achievement, this may mess with it, so we recommend you dont be in the middle of one during the patch we change this (this will be most likely be in not this Friday’s patch but next Friday’s).

Tasks will now require 55% the amount of monster kills as before. The purpose of this is to not only make solo tasking more viable by decreasing the amount of kills required, but also help decrease the want to bot as completing a task will take a short amount of time.
You will no longer get party experience unless you also deal some damage to the creature. For healers that means atleast shoot an SD or use a wand to attack the creature.

Added a new condition to bosses who summon to summon even if they are trapped, this will allow us to do some more unique boss fights using summons.

Stat Reset Potion added to shop and ingame store, to use this simply pull up your stats window by saying "!stats window" and reset a stat category, then use !stats window again to add the points you reset.​

these changes sound pretty cool. i do like the fact ur quite active and bring updates. thumbs up!
generally this server is pretty awesome.

i would just like to see more active ppl. actually chats are quite empty and it's hard to find groups for hunting.
seems like you have to mc your own team ;)

This Patch will go live roughly @ 21:00 CET (12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST)
Frag Change
Time to lose a frag lowered from 8 hours to 4.
New Spawn
New hunting spawn Death Reaper's Added
New Hunting Tasks
3 New Big Game Tasks Added: Ogre Savages, Void Reavers and Vexclaws​

Berserker Early Game Buff
Whirlwind Throw, Berserk, Berserker Bleed, Brutal Strike, Fierce Berserk, Final Showdown, Front Sweep, Groundshaker, Physical Strike, Strong Berserker Bleed: All now have 500% higher base damage boost not based off skill or level. What this means is this will be a nice damage boost to these skills for low level, low skilled/geared players (1-800~) but a small 1-2% boost for high levels. We feel late game berserker is currently balanced well, however starting off berserkers feel very weak, this will hopefully help address that.
Additional Change - Updated 08.05.16
We decided to make some dungeons have more than 1 chest at the end, to increase the exp gained and rewards gained, to make sure people arn't getting multiple stat stones every few hours... we adjusted the chance of stat stones to be 10% from a normal dungeon and 25% from a hardcore.
Dungeon Changes
Dungeon loot boxes/Hardcore Dungeon loot boxes will now give roughly 10x the amount of gold per chest, additionally each dungeon loot box will have a 20% chance at dropping a stat stone, and each hardcore dungeon loot box will have a 40% chance.
Dungeon chests/Hardcore Dungeon chests will now give the user experience on opening. The rate of experience changes based on your current level.
Dungeons will now only have a 6 hour cooldown.
All dungeons now have a level range added to them. This means you can only do the specific dungeon in that level range. All level ranges and rewards can be found at archlightonline.com/dungeons.php once its updated at tomorrows patch.
Creatures in forsaken tomb buffed by 30%
All Creatures in Hellfire Mountain buffed by 45%
Hurac (Hellfire Mountain Boss) Nerfed by 8.5%
All Creatures in Citadel Nerfed by 20%
Cult Brain (Citadel Boss) Nerfed by 15%
2 New Dungeons Added - Ogre Isle (Level 950-1350) and Outlaw Refuge (1150 - 1650)
Dungeons.php Redone & Updated (This will take place once the server is up)
You will now no longer "Die" when you are in a dungeon. If you reach 0 health in a dungeon you will now instead be teleported to the depot.
Achievement Changes
Demon Slayer - 5000 Demons changed to 2500 Hellfleshed Demons
The Haunting - Now is kill 3000 Death Reapers or Screaming Gravelers
Dragon Slayer Changed from kill 7500 Dragons to kill 4500 Ancient Dragons​

After playing here for a year. All I can say now is that i love the direction this server is going in. In some ways, I still feel like donors are miles ahead of non-donors, but it's getting so much better. Non-donors can actually get donor gear without paying for it, and stat stones are much easier to get.

Knighter keep up the good work!

New Patch Notes
Added Character Search to profiles after you have searched someone so you dont need to go back through all the pages.
Frags to RS changed to 8
Frags to BS changed to 12
Exura Ico now will have a 28.5% larger base healing value (this will primarily affect low level berserkers)
!power to check your characters rough power rating, please know, this is not perfectly balanced for all vocations as for mages and monks it doesnt take into account your weapon etc, this is more so as a good personal way of seeing ur current power compared to later/earlier.
Increased the EXP earned from dungeon chests by 120%​

Question and honest answer please, if I'm in general no-bot person and want to try this ot, will I suffer a lot?

Back