• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its always fun watching people talk about spoofing without any clue of what they are actually talking about.

First of all spoofing means faking information, which we never did.

Second allowing people to afk train is not illegal and most custom servers allow that (Archlight, Noxus, etc) plus those are people's characters, we didn't purposely put them there for our own benefit, besides we even have a MC limit of 3 clients per IP.

Third we didn't go to Xinn telling the story of us fixing any bug, he just asked us to display the active and idle connections properly, which we did.

So please stop pretending to know what you are talking about since you have no data to support your false claim. All you are doing is throwing hate.

Either way thats just your usual behavior caffeine.

Its always fun watching people talk about spoofing without any clue of what they are actually talking about.

First of all spoofing means faking information, which we never did.

Second allowing people to afk train is not illegal and most custom servers allow that (Archlight, Noxus, etc) plus those are people's characters, we didn't purposely put them there for our own benefit, besides we even have a MC limit of 3 clients per IP.

Third we didn't go to Xinn telling the story of us fixing any bug, he just asked us to display the active and idle connections properly, which we did.

So please stop pretending to know what you are talking about since you have no data to support your false claim. All you are doing is throwing hate.

Either way thats just your usual behavior caffeine.
you're wrong but oh well lmfao

you're wrong but oh well lmfao
Count the players in trainers compared to what it shows online.. Bet it adds to more than the figure shown.

You'd more than likely find 2-3+ in each spawn, then about 10+ players in cont 2 spawns - it does allow MC - but limited to 3 players.
A lot don't even mc on the server, like myself.

You're opinion is fine but I enjoy the server and i recommend it. It's a game, don't see what the issue is.

I think it's that behavior when someone fails to do his own thing..

We are totally okay with criticism but we don't expect you to spread out false information while we have already corrected your misunderstanding.

@GhostX Thanks! We hope you are enjoying the gameplay! We are doing our best to deliver what you expect to see ingame!

Generally, the people who started with us from the beta version can tell you how generously the server has changed..
1- When we started developing the client (yes we still have version 10.00.0001 of the client) and if you just compared both clients, you would know how much effort was put to get that..
2- We have a lot of built-in functionality to make playing easy
3- we have a lot of fun to do in-game.. You saw the numbers drop, but i can tell you we had like 180+ active players but the numbers dropped because we were late a bit (the blame is on me) as I was very involved in life events and didn't have any time to manage the server.. (I regret that but I was enforced..)
4- I expect to see your response when we release the second era containing every missing detail from the first era..

We have like 5 different channels in the discord server for different purposes, and people already know what we are working on..

We have changed the OS and the location of the server several times for different debugging purposes to resolve the issues we had with lags which at the end was resolved (not by me).

For people that are throwing negative feedback containing obvious hate, I have no problem with that, but we have already corrected you.. If you are not okay with our responses then it's not our problem... We don't expect you to spread any hate twice here. Your conclusion is not a matter to us as you didn't respect us at first place..

Im still watching this crap dying 50 online gg , I said it will eventually perish from the list of server why ? Because of stupid admins, I will enjoy your failure every single day watching players drop like flies, so when is the v2 coming? I dont think you can feed your ass from 50 players Huheuehueuhe This is not pure hate i actually am grateful for banning my ass , if not you id waste my time on ur ots , As salty as i may sound , nothing brings me more joy than watching these clowns struggle and after all this job they have 50 online and 20 of that in trainers :D Hhahaha <FACEPALM>

Last edited:
~damianek113092
I believe the server is not dying.. How could it get that amount of players in its first day.. But a second era will have its numbers back because all errors from the first era was then resolved.. You clearly know nothing about the server and if banned, then you clearly spread hate and insulted us like in the discord server..

The server's drop was because we had really annoying errors at the beginning (dungeons, arenas, pvp issue, lag, exping issues ....) those we very severe ones that kept our players from enjoying our server.. We had to keep em manually, they were resolved but too late..
The server is within its worst case, and it doesn't make numbers less than 50..

~ AngeLOT
First of all, Necronia is a very nice server. However, we are not beta, beta was closed when we have published the server to otservlist..
The beta server had actually a maximum amount of 15 players of Asthar's friends.

I've tried the server for a couple of hours and like it alot, sadly the lag is to much for me to fully enjoy. Good luck!

yes and windows 10. RTX 2080TI, I7-8700k
I will try to prepare a session with you soon via team viewer so that we resolve this, sadly, sometimes it's related to your pc (some application/runtime is missing).. But we will see what we can do!

Recommended - if you need any help getting started - message me ingame - Ghostx

8jfBHzG
~damianek113092
I believe the server is not dying.. How could it get that amount of players in its first day.. But a second era will have its numbers back because all errors from the first era was then resolved.. You clearly know nothing about the server and if banned, then you clearly spread hate and insulted us like in the discord server..

The server's drop was because we had really annoying errors at the beginning (dungeons, arenas, pvp issue, lag, exping issues ....) those we very severe ones that kept our players from enjoying our server.. We had to keep em manually, they were resolved but too late..
The server is within its worst case, and it doesn't make numbers less than 50..

~ AngeLOT
First of all, Necronia is a very nice server. However, we are not beta, beta was closed when we have published the server to otservlist..
The beta server had actually a maximum amount of 15 players of Asthar's friends.

Say What?
Nocturnia is online.
There are 25 active players and 33 idle players, a total of 58 online players

As most of the active players will know a reset is coming to this server real soon. Updates and modifications have been made throughout the months already. To everyone who wants to have a unique combination of great otservers in the past. This is definately a new server that deserves your attention. Try it out now and later on you can start fresh with some knowledge. I've enjoyed every minute on this ot.

While development may have been slow at times, Shadow Realm is enjoyable to play with the systems they have and even more coming in the future. I've been assisting Ashtar as much as possible for however long it has been and yes he is slow at times but he does his best to get things resolved asap, it sucks having to read the hate towards the server when I've personally had only positive and fun times on it even with drama that occurs ingame and on the Discord. truly is a work of art and if the staff can get more content out in a timely matter with few to no bugs it will turn out to be amazing. Trust the process.
-Cole.

Highly recommend playing Shadow Realm after the reset now that the majority of bugs have been fixed. Ashtar will always have my respect.

TL;DR, Great server overall, recommend definitely.

Ashtar is a great person and owner, he trully cares about the server. You should definitely try it out when it launch again.

Restarting the 8th of januari. Make sure you'll be there :eek:!