• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
What are you fucking XD for first I have never made any maps on any ots, for second and can't play 18h/day for months xD
Weź podotykaj sie ze swoim kozojebliwym cieplym przyjacielem końcówkami, dobrze ci to zrobi xD

Go play on u p2w server xD This is only once place on world where ppl see u XD

What are you fucking XD for first I have never made any maps on any ots, for second and can't play 18h/day for months xD
Weź podotykaj sie ze swoim kozojebliwym cieplym przyjacielem końcówkami, dobrze ci to zrobi xD

Go play on u p2w server xD This is only once place on world where ppl see u XD

You were caught real world trading (Selling items to people for $$) and when confronted you heavily tried to defend yourself and in result were banned, sadly a little late to do it but better now then never. I had no problems with you but I have heard a lot of your activities while playing the first era of Shadowrealm, and the vast majority of it was all negative lol. I'm glad you won't be around to taint newcomers to the server that may actually enjoy it.

reset only to get more players again and still cant get more than 100 online even with every player using MCs XD

epic failure deadots in days nice try enjoy the free money collected from donators

reset only to get more players again and still cant get more than 100 online even with every player using MCs XD

epic failure deadots in days nice try enjoy the free money collected from donators

What an unbelievable hater, is your life really that sad to find joy on trolling server threads on an internet forum? There is not even 4 mcs online atm, find yourself something better to do, it's a waste of time to even reply people like you.

Bump! This is the best custom ot out, everyone should give it a shot. Not a better time to start than now!

How much the top 5 biggest donors pay atm?

How are the chances of players who have not spent more than 50 dollars vs top 20?

What is the current difference between p2w and f2p? 4k str vs 1.2k? xD

i know playboys donated thoushands of euros to ots that werent even big pay2win
and he is top in this ots but hes also really bad player so p2w is real xd
i remember buying all donation items in ascaloon for really cheap from him
he probably donated maybe 10k total to this xddd

free get rich formula for ots
spooof + add bot ingame + add mc system ingame + make super op donation sistem
its still nice ots though!

Last edited:
this is a joke, this spoofed server back to the list. This server deserves permanent ban from otservlist

this is a joke, this spoofed server back to the list. This server deserves permanent ban from otservlist

OMG delightful, the true essence of a member of otland right here, an alternate account of a member with 0 knowledge about a servers, coming to a thread to throw hate, so funny, I don't understand why people like you don't get banned on the spot, you clearly represent why this forum is going down the shitter.

Very entertaining server with a steady progression system that makes you feel like your character is growing in power in a reasonable pace.
For everyone who claims this server to be extremely P2W are wrong btw, paying only gets you so far. It's DEFINITELY a boost if you've donated, especially in the start. People just has to realize that without donations, the server can no longer grow and evolve.

Below is a picture of the current leaderboard on Shadowrealm. This leaderboard presents the top 10 in Strength.
I know for sure, with a 100% certainty, that Zoey #3 didn't donate a single dollar and is still one of the strongest players on the server right now.

power.png

not pay2win
whats this fuckinng propaganda?

but u urself donated 500 euro+
playboys in total donated over 5K EURO total to shadowrealm and hes TOP #1 #1
but sure! it only gets u so far xD
and zoey probably got items from other donators/friends? just like tank hard last era?

the server is pay2win. you don't have to deny it, you can just accept that fact u dont have to spread lies spamming its not just to make urself seem better, or to attract honest players that dont want to play on such garbage
i think most pathethic is the players like urself that have donated TONS and still try so hard to convince others that there is no p2w
do u really belieave the bullshit u are saying?

server is pay2win. thats fine. some players like that these days but dont lie to get others to join

not pay2win
whats this fuckinng propaganda?

but u urself donated 500 euro+
playboys in total donated over 5K EURO total to shadowrealm and hes TOP #1 #1
but sure! it only gets u so far xD
and zoey probably got items from other donators/friends? just like tank hard last era?

the server is pay2win. you don't have to deny it, you can just accept that fact u dont have to spread lies spamming its not just to make urself seem better, or to attract honest players that dont want to play on such garbage
i think most pathethic is the players like urself that have donated TONS and still try so hard to convince others that there is no p2w
do u really belieave the bullshit u are saying?

server is pay2win. thats fine. some players like that these days but dont lie to get others to join

We understand you don't like the server and that you consider it a pay to win, your point of view is respected, can you please stop polluting this thread with your constant negative opinions? you are literally replying to every post from people that actually enjoys the server a lot, stop trying so hard man, it looks real bad, you are 1 of the 4 haters we have, you made your point, move on.

hello sir i respect your desire but if players keeps lying about p2w i will keep replying with hard truths and facts like i did before

pay2win is fine, server is fine, but dont spread lies and its ok

hello sir i respect your desire but if players keeps lying about p2w i will keep replying with hard truths and facts like i did before

pay2win is fine, server is fine, but dont spread lies and its ok
25be94f48ee7703b1625d8b4c22ef1d7.png

In this server there are no shop exclusive items, you literally can obtain everything ingame, so by definition it's under no circumstances a pay to win, you can pay to save yourself a lot of time, yes, but eventually people working hard without donating a cent will be able to catch up. So your point is invalid, please move on.

If you had the concept of pay 2 win right and your facts were legit I wouldn't reply to you at all, but since you are not and your are just constantly trying to deminish everyone else's opinion thats why I bother replying, like I said, we only have 4 people in this thread complaining about it, the rest are actual possitive comments or constructive criticism.

Last edited:
View attachment 34085

In this server there are no shop exclusive items, you literally can obtain everything ingame, so by definition it's under no circumstances a pay to win, you can pay to save yourself a lot of time, yes, but eventually people working hard without donating a cent will be able to catch up. So your point is invalid, please move on.

If you had the concept of pay 2 win right and your facts were legit I wouldn't reply to you at all, but since you are not and your are just constantly trying to deminish everyone else's opinion thats why I bother replying, like I said, we only have 4 people in this thread complaining about it, the rest are actual possitive comments or constructive criticism.

Real definition of P2W - Forums (https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/archive/30394-real-definition-of-p2w)
that's where your "definition" comes from he even says getting any advantage ingame for money is p2w. and here you get huge advantages ingame for payingg

in this server you can spend thousands of dollars to improve your character. and like ive said before thats fine, but its pay2win and we dont have to lie to people to make them join here. we can say it how it is, u dont need to spread lies to get people to join this ots