• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
well...
i must say i am Very dissapointed in this server. i have played it since the first time it opened and i liked how it went last time, it was online for a long time i kinda played it till they resetted it, and sure i was fine with this reset it would bring much more players and all bugs would be fixed or atleast this is what the gms told us. now we saw on launch it was very buggy again and it still is to this day man.. and now i saw on their discord gms are already talking about reset how long was this online? like a month...? and also seeing Gm flaming other servers like archlight that they are the same and showing their otservlist numbers saying its dead lol... but i dont think that server flames their players for ruining the server like here. u are blaming players abusing things, saying you cant make updates because of this, u are saying a guild is ruining the server. isnt it ur job to think about such things?
i had fun on this era. but u are already thinking of reset and this makes me quit. and i wont be returning again

well...
i must say i am Very dissapointed in this server. i have played it since the first time it opened and i liked how it went last time, it was online for a long time i kinda played it till they resetted it, and sure i was fine with this reset it would bring much more players and all bugs would be fixed or atleast this is what the gms told us. now we saw on launch it was very buggy again and it still is to this day man.. and now i saw on their discord gms are already talking about reset how long was this online? like a month...? and also seeing Gm flaming other servers like archlight that they are the same and showing their otservlist numbers saying its dead lol... but i dont think that server flames their players for ruining the server like here. u are blaming players abusing things, saying you cant make updates because of this, u are saying a guild is ruining the server. isnt it ur job to think about such things?
i had fun on this era. but u are already thinking of reset and this makes me quit. and i wont be returning again

What in the actual... dude did you actually even read the conversation we had with GM? He said neither Ashtar or Him are planning a reset anytime soon, honestly what is wrong with you guy, you just read a some lines of the convo a come up with this non sense, the numbers of online numbers or other servers were posted there because hawk was talking how non resetting servers end up dying for good and that starting new "eras" is the new way to survive, wtf you mean by flaming, all he said was related to the duration of eras lmao, the discussion was about how they are refusing to start another era in the first place, not the bullshit you are talking about, if you actually gonna come here to "flam" atleast get your damn facts straight.

Edit. And in fact related to how chaos guild is killing the server, that's straight up facts, you expect none to complain about it? cmon, just because they are gms doesn't mean they can't be realistic, grow up.

I just read the whole conversation people had with GM and in fact you are totally misunderstanding what it was said.

Anyway, there is absolutely no reset scheduled, we will work hard on providing abuse free systems, implement new features, debug our client, enhance our existing features and polish all the aspects of the server on our current state, working hard to grow our player base.

Like how everyone complains about chaos, becasue none of the other guild planned for the server, they all went dps, have no healers and no tanks...cant complete any of the content but are mad because our guild has both healers and tanks and wanted to move through the servers content. And got stuff so nerfed any player on any char can solo the content now cause they didnt wanna play anything but huge dps vocs and was suffering because of that.

nice man! 3rd era open in a week. and again u sayd all bugs fixed. no p2w this era. but isnt this exactly what was said last time? XD we can just check comments here. to see truths
i will try it but better ots open soon.

There is alwasy p2w, but as u can see the top 5 str players only a couple had donated at all rest was f2p. P2w means u just straight up become 10x stronger and impossible to beat, here u pay for a speedup. And this era there was massive changes to make so the gap between how fast a donor can get ahead has been massively lowered. And there is many more ways for f2p to progress, unlike previous era's they removed alot of things that limited player growth. Ashtar has made it a mission to do everything he can to balance f2p and donors. Andu can ask any of the f2p in the discord they will say its way better then before.

The server will be relaunched, we have worked a lot on new features/reworking of previous systems and lots of bug fixing, I will be posting the relaunch information later today.

Idk why this good ass server have only few players online this deserves like +300 on
I am sorry it isnt, never was, I tried both of it's era's and quitted shortly after playing for 14 days, I hate servers that promote mcing for progressing, let alone the endless bugs it had and how ineffective it's spells in pvp, however leaving the negative points behind always looking forward to any project that improves itself, I wont say I am hyped but surely will give it another chance.

Mc is no longer a good way to progress, infact u do way better playing one acct more focused now. And with a whole new crafting system to help players who dont got teams or really active guilds for quest are still able to invest time and craft gear that compares to the questable gear. All bosses have new mechanics that make them fun and strategic. And alot more "daily" stuff has been added to increase the feeling of "always moving forward" rather then feel like ur stuck working on 1 upgrade u can be doing 4-5 diff things at a time since all the mats for upgrades jhave been shifted around to allow multiple ways to progress.

That MC incentive is long gone since the middle of the second era, same for all the other bugs, with all the recent implementations the server is actually for the first time completely solid. Ash has made a quite decent work im quite hyped with the new era.

Will the server be offline till relaunch? Would like to try it and learn a bit in the meantime

Giving coins back in hours/days/weeks is a good idea, but that doesn't change how p2w the* shadow coins are. Still trying to get people to THROW money at you to win.

There is alwasy p2w, but as u can see the top 5 str players only a couple had donated at all rest was f2p. P2w means u just straight up become 10x stronger and impossible to beat, here u pay for a speedup. And this era there was massive changes to make so the gap between how fast a donor can get ahead has been massively lowered. And there is many more ways for f2p to progress, unlike previous era's they removed alot of things that limited player growth. Ashtar has made it a mission to do everything he can to balance f2p and donors. Andu can ask any of the f2p in the discord they will say its way better then before.
xD Just because a couple of f2p players got donates off of people from the era befor..... that doesnt meen its not p2w. I was level 800 still trying to get a arrow slot item because it was not possible to get coins off of someone besides the first 2 weeks.... To say shadow coins isn't p2w proves someone needs the gm's dick out of his hands and/or butt.

xD Just because a couple of f2p players got donates off of people from the era befor..... that doesnt meen its not p2w. I was level 800 still trying to get a arrow slot item because it was not possible to get coins off of someone besides the first 2 weeks.... To say shadow coins isn't p2w proves someone needs the gm's dick out of his hands and/or butt.

I guess you are probably blind since almost a month and a half ago you can craft ammo slot items better than the donation ones without a single dollar donated.

If you compare this server to other popular OTs the pay 2 win factor is by far lower, they have been working their asses to lower the pay to win factor to the point of it not being an issue in the long run, anyway sure if you want to save time donations will help, that's how servers are, why complaining lol.

Umm just shows how insanely clueless u are, there is people who if they know what they doing can get a arrow slot item first day for free. Go hunt down a few elites tokens (people gotta have alot of these things) and donors will quickly trade arrow slot item for one. Or jsut craft ur own for 100% free. And most the top f2p have never donated or got any items from donors. At the moment there is nothing in the shop worth using points on, shadow boxes are complete ass and everyone knows it. Mostly just use some points for a few extra arena/dung attempts per day (WHICH can be earned ingame aswell). Or some boss passes which still require alot of effort on ur part to get gold to do the boss. And the boss challenge rewards was nerfed also so that donors couldnt abuse this also.