• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Lastest Patches:​

1. Arenas now will grant 2 tier above boxes just like dungeons.​
2. Zombie event has been fixed.​
3. We applied some performance improvements which should have a huge impact in reducing lag spikes/freezes.​
4. Unlimited dungeon charges have been lowered from 20 vet tokens to 10.​
5. Limited dungeon charges have been lowered from 10 vet tokens to 5.​
6. Arena scaling difficulty between each str stage has been lowered (from 11k and above).​
7. An issue in cont 2 druid spell dmg was found and fixed.​
8. It is now possible to buy unlimited arena passes for 20 vet tokens.​

You only want defame this OT because probably you was banned for bug-abusing last era
¿Shaolin?
¿Nealith?

Who know, but you have 12 post in this forum and all are focused in this OT (and your account register coincide with discord shitty rain of last era)

This era it's better thanks to Event and furniture are a trash, nobody use furnitures to be honest xD

Actually a F2P can get all nocturnal items because the main donator currency can be obtainable in events (with one 1st place and one 2nd place it's enough to get 1 shard and run one event each 3h)
So just to be honest I never got banned at any time in this OT.
Also, let's do some quick Math for you
It's right that u can obtain these tokens through events. SO let's say u need to WIN 1 Event and finish one event in second place = 2 Runs per one Shard.
For the Cheapest T1 Ammunition Slot Item, u need 5 of these Shards. So a MINIMUM of 10 events (10 events one event every 3 Hours = 30 Hours)
For a T2 Ammunition Sloth Item, u need 3 T1 ( 3x30 = 90 Hours and 30 Events)
For a T3 u need 2 T2 Items so 6 T1's ( 6x30=180 Hours and 60 Events)
So when u want all 4 Nocturnal Items T3 ( I don't even know if there are T4 Nocturnal Items)
U need to do at least 240 Events and as we remember one event every 3 H = 720 Hours or exact 30 Days (without missing a single event where I don't consider winning all events but also don't consider only finish one event third or even lose it)
For fairness, I need to say that a T1 Ring or a T1 Amulet Nocturnal is "only" 3 or 4 Nocturnal Shards (for a T3 still 300 or 400 Dollars depending on which u choose).
Ongoing I will send u a picture of the Top 2 Donators (The last era launched on January,15th. 2021) Picture is up to date (from today).
So as u see we are twelve days in the server and they already pretty much endgame. But other players would alone need 30 days in the almost best case to even get the T3 Nocturnal Items they are using.

Correct mine Math if I was wrong but consider the numbers I've taken for it.

Attachments

• Strength Leaderboard.png
    Strength Leaderboard.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 26 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Well, 30 days of 6 month
I dont see the problem, it's only complaint to piss-off this staff

And endgame?
No

Really you only connect to difame this OT XD; Still missing conti 4,5-conti5-conti6, underwater quest, next content to underwater quest, etc

If you arent playing, better save your word

Well, 30 days of 6 month
I dont see the problem, it's only complaint to piss-off this staff

And endgame?
No

Really you only connect to difame this OT XD; Still missing conti 4,5-conti5-conti6, underwater quest, next content to underwater quest, etc

If you arent playing, better save your word
No Era was 6 Months old and never will be 6 months old with this small player base.
And with no players in event, it doesn't even start. (incase they not changed)
And I don't defame this OT I only List facts that are Obviously in the OT.
When an era would be six months and we are now in the sixth era ur maybe a time traveler?
Server launch was in August 2018? 6 eras till now and when each would be 6 months = 36 Months? that's are 3 Years straight online and I don't consider the time between eras where it was offline.

Last edited:
If u are in Cartel no blinkz, u can do whatever with multiple IP's. But if you are outside cartel u will be banned or not allowed to use alts in quests/events.

The problem are the nocturnal items which just give people shitload of power = more and better dungs, and rn u can afk for 7 days straight, or just farm dungs for 3hs and u will get more then from 7 days of hunting lol..

He makes no changes to compliment f2p players, nobody can even TRY TO COMPETE with the donors, so there's literally 1 team on the server that does content.

Oh okay so still not worth playing, it's a shame really
It really is.
As I already mentioned before the Server have a lot of potential.
But GM and Hellpsy just drive it against a wall every era harder and harder.

This server is is the biggest embarrassment of open tibia custom servers seized to exist, please move on.

First of all I cant realize your issues on playing having high STR and reaching X content before you or anyone else doing it, as other servers do in here there are NOT any race to win anything for reaching anywhere at any time given.. this is not a race but a marathon.
Second people here barely pvp and the fact where you as f2p will no need to compete with a donor guy to get a hunting spot or sharing a battle field or a world boss makes life easier for you.. just play at your own pace.

This psychological thing where people feel left behind because some people with the possibilities to donate and feel better about their pixels and cash investment into the game its just wrong.

Imagine a regular employee complaining to their boss on which and how stocks/auctions/investments do just because they cant compete with their money its just silly.

Its a game, you have the chance to put your time into the game and get at the same right same place where a donator is, just not as fast because TIME IS MONEY AND MONEY IS TIME its the same almost at any MMORPG now days, just look at mobile games instant reward and progression for cash, otherwise you have to HARD GRIND and some times not even the chance to get at that point without investment.

Ye donators rush progress because they can and they will and if you willing to invest your rl time making cash to then come home and feel better about life its perfectly fine, and any company that makes games will agree on it. Not to mention that ANY ITEM OUT THERE for donators can be obtained as f2p with enough dedication, since the game itself allows you to it

If you do complain about the time you need to get somewhere near a donor, well you invest 0$ for the exact same product as the guy who invested 5k$, you just wont get there at the same time, and i repeat my self, there is no race so you're losing nothing, but actually getting benefit since those high players will unlock content for you after beating the quest first, and might carry you aswell if you pay a service or you lucky enough to get a free service.

Crying over the reward the money can give you in a game its just so stupid.. not to mention that you have the chance to grind for it, just look at korean grinding games they dont give you that chance, you have to buy from some players instead.

The server has too many features, a big ass huge map to explore, dungeon system, monster ranks, TONS of quest, IA bosses, mini quest, some easter random funyn stuff here and there, professions and much more. ofc its still on developing, and me myself have said shit some times about it like anything in life when you get pissed or dont agree with how things are being done, and a lot of people have always had complains about other OT's and stuffs aswell.

At this very point all this attacks to the project just seem very personal and I'd rather invite anyone whos willing to try some custom OT to play it and experience it your self, after all we are all here for some nostalgia and cause we love tibia, or something with it.

Its just a shame to see all this people hard poiting fingers because you got some personal issues with the guys playing it, or the staff or what ever.

and yes the server has a shit ton of potential, but this just looks like sabotage already.. like.. bro.. its a game.. if you dont like, fine dont play it.. sure you're free to tell ppl your experience about it, but getting into a point of this persistent attacks it makes it feel more personal than anything.

Do love not war. Come play and experience the Realm your self.. you might like, you might not, you might do some friends or bring them here.. what ever it is.. just hope you dont get things personal here and try to enjoy it the much as possible.

PD: If you join and need help we can help you with guidance and stuff ;)

Last edited:
Instead of making some new changes to compliment f2p players, u guys are just defending ur retarded actions over and over again.. Can't u see ur player number dropped by 200-300%? NUMBERS speak everything, u keep listening to the top 5 guys and making changes for them, and ur justifying everything based on their STORY. NUMBERS SPEAK! U didint lose so many players just because of some random reason lol

This is the only server when u can legit PAY TIME, and SKIP DUNGEONS by paying... That's just insane... Ofcourse donors should have an advantage, that's only logical, but here a donor can do 300hs worth of dungeons in a few hours just by spamming express passes..

You @GM Shadow should not listen to ur top donors SO MUCH and making literally 50% of the updates according to what they say.. U should be unbiased and THINK about the WHOLE server population when ur making changes, not just the top donors, that would probably help your server alot and finally make some LOGICAL unbiased changes..

U even banned a guy last era when he had a chance to surpass your top donor xD

P.s no hate here at all, I used to love this server and playing it, but things just got out of hand. Good luck to all of you :)

Instead of making some new changes to compliment f2p players, u guys are just defending ur retarded actions over and over again.. Can't u see ur player number dropped by 200-300%? NUMBERS speak everything, u keep listening to the top 5 guys and making changes for them, and ur justifying everything based on their STORY. NUMBERS SPEAK! U didint lose so many players just because of some random reason lol

This is the only server when u can legit PAY TIME, and SKIP DUNGEONS by paying... That's just insane... Ofcourse donors should have an advantage, that's only logical, but here a donor can do 300hs worth of dungeons in a few hours just by spamming express passes..

You @GM Shadow should not listen to ur top donors SO MUCH and making literally 50% of the updates according to what they say.. U should be unbiased and THINK about the WHOLE server population when ur making changes, not just the top donors, that would probably help your server alot and finally make some LOGICAL unbiased changes..

U even banned a guy last era when he had a chance to surpass your top donor xD

P.s no hate here at all, I used to love this server and playing it, but things just got out of hand. Good luck to all of you :)

Hello, I am sorry but the only reason of this season having less players than usual is because most of our players come from otservlist, so they didn't find out about the new season or they found out too late since we were banned due to acts done in bad blood by the banned bug abusers of last season. (we are back on the list since yesterday)

I'm not sure if you are playing or have played recently but we have made in the past days several changes to improve the quality of life of f2p even bringing back the unlimited dungeon passed for adaptive rsc.

In shadow realm every single donor item can be obtained ingame, you can purchase the passes by obtaining shards from events or buying them from others, either way our politics regarding donations are quite simple, Money is time and time is money, either you go full f2p and invest time or you invest your money to save game time, problem comes when f2p expectations are oriented to compete with top donors (since these claims are specifically because you guys compare yourselves to the top 3 donors), if you compare with normal donors there is not much difference between f2p grinders and them.

Every single person I banned last season was SPECIFICALLY because of the MASSIVE BUG ABUSE they did, I would never ban a player for being competitive.

I'd appreciate if you could share the ingame name of the player you say we banned for surpassing donors btw.

Last edited:
i agree with 99% what u said, but you banned 2 players when u found they abused, but you decided to remove their ban, why?

This server is is the biggest embarrassment of open tibia custom servers seized to exist, please move on.

Once Ashtar gave up his rights to the server it went to utter garbage. Administration is too money hungry to give a damn about the players who actually care for the server and wish to see it succeed. Hell, I was a moderator for the Discord Server and I got demoted for doing what a moderator is supposed to do, moderate the chat. After that point any positive thoughts or well wishes towards the server were thrown into the backseat and even just a few weeks ago prior to the server being reopened I popped into the chat and was immediately met with sarcasm and rudeness from the Admin. Great way to keep players on board! 👍

Edit: I love the fact that the Admin blames the low player count due to the OTServerlist, because that's definitely what is keeping players away from the server! ;)
Post automatically merged:

Since we want to delete replies..

I was never offended with comments made. Any moderation that I attempted to do was in regards to the heavy amounts of insults and racism, which you personally stated in the rules that it is not allowed and will not be tolerated, yet I was the one demoted for actively trying to enforce said rules when clearly you could not give one royal shit about them in the first place.

Please do not create rules if you do not wish to see them enforced, period.

Last edited:
Once Ashtar gave up his rights to the server it went to utter garbage. Administration is too money hungry to give a damn about the players who actually care for the server and wish to see it succeed. Hell, I was a moderator for the Discord Server and I got demoted for doing what a moderator is supposed to do, moderate the chat. After that point any positive thoughts or well wishes towards the server were thrown into the backseat and even just a few weeks ago prior to the server being reopened I popped into the chat and was immediately met with sarcasm and rudeness from the Admin. Great way to keep players on board! 👍

Edit: I love the fact that the Admin blames the low player count due to the OTServerlist, because that's definitely what is keeping players away from the server! ;)
You were always appreciated and we really wanted you around, unfortunately your code of high morals and ethics resulted on you being heavily offended from usual thrash talk between players, you wanted to proceed to strong moderation - banishment for things that happen every single day on online games and I understand you come from a background where that sort of moderation was allowed and people wasn't allowed to express their feels when upset, but that isn't our way and you should respect that instead of acting like we are "garbage" because we dont share the same opinion ignoring how feature rich this server is.

And your are totally free to give your opinion as of what "hurts" the server, even tho you lack real facts, you barely played and that was a long time ago.

Edit: Im quite surprised how anger can blind someone as smart as you from the fact of how important otservlist is when it comes to server launches, there is no denying we have lost players who dont agree on grinding servers or that they want the server to be oriented full for f2p, thats normal, but the truth is most players come from otservlist.

i agree with 99% what u said, but you banned 2 players when u found they abused, but you decided to remove their ban, why?

Once we noticed the damage was far from reversible we ended up unbanning quite a few players (more than two) who were involved in the stairs abuse, the ones who remained permanently banned were the ones directly involved in the descovery and early abuse of your cloning bug.

Last edited:
Just unban everyone and start with a clean slate. Its time this shit is over tbh all the fighting and shit is exhausting. It is what itnis.

Last edited:
Funny thing is people who abused last era did deserve to be banned, but there was a entire guild who was abusing a bug that should have resulted in bans also. but it was Cartel abusing it so it was completely okay

First of all I cant realize your issues on playing having high STR and reaching X content before you or anyone else doing it, as other servers do in here there are NOT any race to win anything for reaching anywhere at any time given.. this is not a race but a marathon.
Second people here barely pvp and the fact where you as f2p will no need to compete with a donor guy to get a hunting spot or sharing a battle field or a world boss makes life easier for you.. just play at your own pace.

This psychological thing where people feel left behind because some people with the possibilities to donate and feel better about their pixels and cash investment into the game its just wrong.

Imagine a regular employee complaining to their boss on which and how stocks/auctions/investments do just because they cant compete with their money its just silly.

Its a game, you have the chance to put your time into the game and get at the same right same place where a donator is, just not as fast because TIME IS MONEY AND MONEY IS TIME its the same almost at any MMORPG now days, just look at mobile games instant reward and progression for cash, otherwise you have to HARD GRIND and some times not even the chance to get at that point without investment.

Ye donators rush progress because they can and they will and if you willing to invest your rl time making cash to then come home and feel better about life its perfectly fine, and any company that makes games will agree on it. Not to mention that ANY ITEM OUT THERE for donators can be obtained as f2p with enough dedication, since the game itself allows you to it

If you do complain about the time you need to get somewhere near a donor, well you invest 0$ for the exact same product as the guy who invested 5k$, you just wont get there at the same time, and i repeat my self, there is no race so you're losing nothing, but actually getting benefit since those high players will unlock content for you after beating the quest first, and might carry you aswell if you pay a service or you lucky enough to get a free service.

Crying over the reward the money can give you in a game its just so stupid.. not to mention that you have the chance to grind for it, just look at korean grinding games they dont give you that chance, you have to buy from some players instead.

The server has too many features, a big ass huge map to explore, dungeon system, monster ranks, TONS of quest, IA bosses, mini quest, some easter random funyn stuff here and there, professions and much more. ofc its still on developing, and me myself have said shit some times about it like anything in life when you get pissed or dont agree with how things are being done, and a lot of people have always had complains about other OT's and stuffs aswell.

At this very point all this attacks to the project just seem very personal and I'd rather invite anyone whos willing to try some custom OT to play it and experience it your self, after all we are all here for some nostalgia and cause we love tibia, or something with it.

Its just a shame to see all this people hard poiting fingers because you got some personal issues with the guys playing it, or the staff or what ever.

and yes the server has a shit ton of potential, but this just looks like sabotage already.. like.. bro.. its a game.. if you dont like, fine dont play it.. sure you're free to tell ppl your experience about it, but getting into a point of this persistent attacks it makes it feel more personal than anything.

Do love not war. Come play and experience the Realm your self.. you might like, you might not, you might do some friends or bring them here.. what ever it is.. just hope you dont get things personal here and try to enjoy it the much as possible.

PD: If you join and need help we can help you with guidance and stuff ;)

Just for the lulz btw.
And another P2W Introduction from GM ;D

Attachments