• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Just for the lulz btw.
And another P2W Introduction from GM ;D
Hahahahaha you are becoming a meme ingame, first of all that was an obvious joke and it didn't get implemented.

The furniture change was made to HELP F2P since now they can grind events and permanently enjoy of the benefits they farmed a season for.

You are funny man xD
Funny thing is people who abused last era did deserve to be banned, but there was a entire guild who was abusing a bug that should have resulted in bans also. but it was Cartel abusing it so it was completely okay

This goes to Hawk and Shaolin since moderation in here is intense and takes ages for posts to be approved, everyone who was directly involved in the cloning bug was perma banned, like I stated back then on discord people who abused of the continent stairs bug was banned and then unbanned since the problem was far beyond repair and the amount of people who exploited it was too big (and hawk I'm pretty sure since this event you got so salty over shadowrealm, thinking we favor cartel guild and they can break rules without punishment, but I wish you'd heard the whole story), Im guessing you are specially talking about Nealith not being unbanned, and the only reason for that is because very late game he confessed how much cloned items he got from shaolin.

Please do not create rules if you do not wish to see them enforced, period.
I agree and I do apologize on this.

Last edited:
you should add a statue with the name of the people who reported the bugs.

LOL the big donor play boys deleted his char. Guess he tired of the BS also. Wonder where the funds gonna come from now.

And to GM shadow, its obvious that you favor Cartel, the fact that the only people banned for bug abusing was Immortal Order members. And multiple bugs was found and abused by Cartel, then later abused by IM but u still only banned IM. And ya its very bad that there is such massive bug abuse on the server and nothing is rolled back or people banned for doing it. A person can spend a fortune there only to be outpaced by people cheating, then when u figure out how they do it, and report it, guess what no bans, oh wait IM has a guy able to kill all of Cartel and he is using the same bug BANNNN

LOL the big donor play boys deleted his char. Guess he tired of the BS also. Wonder where the funds gonna come from now.

And to GM shadow, its obvious that you favor Cartel, the fact that the only people banned for bug abusing was Immortal Order members. And multiple bugs was found and abused by Cartel, then later abused by IM but u still only banned IM. And ya its very bad that there is such massive bug abuse on the server and nothing is rolled back or people banned for doing it. A person can spend a fortune there only to be outpaced by people cheating, then when u figure out how they do it, and report it, guess what no bans, oh wait IM has a guy able to kill all of Cartel and he is using the same bug BANNNN
Man your facts are totally wrong lol, you are filled by gossip, you are saying the same exact thing that a few of them plus Zoella where saying, I do not care about guilds, related to the rollback it was impossible, Because these guys were abusing of the bug in secret at first, when I did the investigation I found out these guys were abusing the cloning since day 4 and stairs bug since day 6, I found out by day 10, 10 days rollback was plain impossible (we didn't use to keep dbs more than 2 days old), only choice I had was to manually track/delete accounts involved or reboot whole season and lose all players. I did the best I could and took the decitions I found pertinent to avoid the worse case scenario, I probably failed but this wasn't to favor anyone, everyone lost in that season due to the bugs they abused.

Last edited:
Yes and the biggest losers was legit non cheating donors. Me being the biggest one. So im sure u can see why i would just say im done with your server. Spend tons of money, and cheaters just chill and pass u and get nothing done about them. But u did ban Nealith for using my items and abusing the SAME bug they was abusing. And he was only banned because he had my gear and was starting to hunt them all down and kill them, he was able to kill all of them including the cash cow, so he had to be dealt with. Not to mention when he finally was about to solo the quest to go to the cont they was all hiding on, u changed the quest and requirements so it was impossible, leaving him trapped on a cont behind them unable to hunt them down.

Yes and the biggest losers was legit non cheating donors. Me being the biggest one. So im sure u can see why i would just say im done with your server. Spend tons of money, and cheaters just chill and pass u and get nothing done about them. But u did ban Nealith for using my items and abusing the SAME bug they was abusing. And he was only banned because he had my gear and was starting to hunt them all down and kill them, he was able to kill all of them including the cash cow, so he had to be dealt with. Not to mention when he finally was about to solo the quest to go to the cont they was all hiding on, u changed the quest and requirements so it was impossible, leaving him trapped on a cont behind them unable to hunt them down.
Man I literally returned 50-70% of all donations made on the season (bugged season) on day 1 of the new season for those donors who had to deal with the garbage of bug abusing, Nealith was left alone a long time since you kept defending he was a legit player but once I continued to dig deeper I found out he boosted himself big time using cloned items, not to say he was abusing of not only the cloning, stair bugs but also the stats bug to annoy players on PvP, none else abused as bad as he did but Shaolin, he even had the audacity to go to cont 5 champion boss and leave a death trail which everyone found out on his deathlist, man, like I said, since you have had your trouble with the leading guild your opinion is based on anger and wrong information but I will respect what you say since I see I cant change your mind, I just wish you actually had your facts straight and stopped defending the #2 abuser of last season, the only thing which I actually accept is leaving him behind one continent, but feel free to ask him how he managed to solo cont quest 3, it wasn;t beacause of your gear, It was because of the stats bugs abuse, I can send all the evidence you want on discord if you feel like listeting the actual story.

Edit: I truely and deeply apologize for you having to deal with all that bug abusing shit, I don't say this to win you back since you already said you are done, I say this because it is true that you had to deal with a shitstorm of abuses while actually playing fair, you are one of the most fair players I've seen in years and years of dev in OTs, but you were not the only donor dealing with bs this time around, It is quite sad that the guy you decided to help ended up abusing that bad, specially while being on the spotlight, but trust me when I tell you his ban wasnt about your items.

Last edited:
About the cont 5 champion challenge, didnt care anymore so i was curious if i would be able to kill XD

I abused and I was very bored, even though you favored the cartel, I talked to my friends and we decided that it would be the best option to report the bugs (even though I had done several events for the bois ROBIN HOOD FEELING)

I know what i did was a mistake, but it could have been much worse

1630977979872.png

After a long period of testing we’re happy to announce our brand new season which brings a considerable amount of new features and content which will take your gaming experience to a whole new level.

New systems:

Frontline Battlegrounds​

Frontline Battlegrounds brings a whole new dynamic to your hunting, certain monsters have a chance to drop a portal where you will find a dungeon like 10 min battle experience, where you will face ferocious monsters and evil creatures which will grant you points per kill, these points will scale based on the difficulty of the frontline which is based on the killed monster and your current str.

edc1edaa8e0ce5172045ce4f571287a1.gif

Points obtained in the frondline battelgrounds can be spent in the frontline shop, located underneath Nocturnia’s temple
1630978201414.png

Item Rarity System:​

This system brings a whole new meta gate for character building when it comes to upgrade your items, unlock/reset the rarity of an item and enjoy of its unique new abiities and boosted str values to take your build to a unexplored meta game.
1630978242044.png

Reworked Systems​

Imbuements:​

Imbuements system has been a problem for a long time since the only valuable choice was protection, this time around we have removed protection to imbuements and moved them to traits system to provide imbuements a new feel and a whole new meta to build your items.
1630978432118.png
Post automatically merged:

Fishing system​

Your prayers have been heard, we are glad to introduce you the fishing system rework!

From now on fishing will reward differently to the fisherman and the boss hunters, a whole new crafting skill has been implemented and old formulae reworked.
1630978551133.png
Enjoy your gains in the new fishing shop

Continent 5.5 is oficially released​

Yeah, its been a long time since people has been stuck in continent 5, but that time is over, we bring you a whole new task set, missions and special hunting places and quests on our 5.5 continent.
1630978592554.png

Waypoint system​

A long awaited mechanism which requires you to unlock waypoints across the map for fast traveling is now available, this is specially designed for spawns above cont 3.5 which require a huge walk to get there.
1630978615514.png

Hope you enjoy the new season. See you ingame!​

Attachments

Summary: Good server, Mad potential("not being used") , Super Shitty Client

You're welcome reader
Second to this, worst client iv seen lately. Game seems fun, but a bit laggy for me playing from sa usually us east is fine, is this hosted anywhere in us west?

1053bd03d3362c56acfe77572c87d633.png

After the most successful season, which was the last one surely was, we are coming back with redoubled strength. We’re glad to be quite happy with the direction the server is taking recently. We’ve been working on improving many game systems and adding new ones. The biggest changes have affected our wiki, among others, but we have also added a new playable profession - Shooter. Also new is the option to solo Continental Quests. The most important changes are listed below:
New vocation - Shooter
A new physical damage dealing vocation focused on ranged attacks with powerful spell combos, also the only one vocation able to dualwield weapons. But great power comes with some cons as well, among them is the weakest survability of all vocations, but also lower health pool than other physical damage vocations. This vocation is strongly focused on great damage, but with well thought build it can be both great damage dealer as well as pretty good tanker.
Imagen

Scaling solo quests
A new huge system will allow solo players to face a version of the mid continental and continental quests with a new ever scaling mechanic (making all quests harder after a point), this feature will reward different than a normal quest, bringing a new progression mechanism.​

Imagen

Continent 6 - Orario-
Brings new challenges, tasks, quests as well as new t16 equipment and hardcore version of Frontline Battlegrounds.

Imagen

Jewel Shop
After all these years a subject that continues to come to the discussion table is “how little useful is the donor points shop”, “how OP, p2w and expensive the nocturnal shop is” so after countless hours of discussion we came up with a hybrid shop which mixes both donation and ingame progress currency into a powerful and extensive shop which plenty of offers.​

Imagen

1. End of unreachable benefits
With this shop, the unreachable cosmetics like past pre season offers and huge game boosters like halloween relics will now be achievable ingame, this will allow players to have a chance to fight back at a point with players who gained the items by legacy.
Note: Players who own these offers as legacy will continue to get them back automatically like always.
2. Ways to farm jewels:
The new currency for this shop “jewels” will be achievable ingame through continental/side quests and events (with increased values on our brand new PvP tournaments), we hope for this addition to bring a lot of movement to all quests which will result in help for plenty of new and solo players. Jewels are accountbound and can’t be traded.​

Note: You can also get those jewels trough donation on our main site.

Brand new webpage design

After few years of old design, we decided to update the look of our site to please old as well as new players.

1648320707300.png

See you ingame!
Join the Shadow Realm Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/jKy9KDUC6K)
Wiki: Shadow Realm (https://shadowrealm.online/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page)

Last edited:
Remove broken "MC protection" for continental quests and battlegrounds.... what's point of leaving something in place then telling people who live together that one of you just have to use a VPN?