• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
So a power abusing team was unsatisfied being briefly banned while they were warned to stop continuous destructive behavior that had been occurring over the last 3 weeks. The ban was unrelated to pking or PvP but rather intentionally stopping the gameplay of others, causing players to leave the server. As such, we expected our OTland thread to be visited by these players.

When people detail events here it's always told in a context that benefits their cause. If their cause is to do the server harm, they aren't going to attempt to see the alternative perspective or reasoning for decisions as this would be counter productive to their point. But the fact is, I played these games for PvP and I do all I can to support and encourage all playstyles to play and enjoy cohesively. Intervention is not something we jump to, it is a result of repeated warnings to change behavior and create a fair environment for neutral parties that went ignored. When people feel they are unallowed to even play the game for attending a raid or mining a rock then we are having a problem with enlarged egos. We never intended to keep anyone banned, they were briefly inconvenienced for a discussion / warning and released.

Server will continue on with or without the mentioned parties and frankly, our average online count wasn't effected at all despite the events of the weekend. I think often some people mistake these forums for drama class.
how does it look now ? still think it was the right choices u made in the past? you dont need to answer, your online numbers answered ur post from just a month ago..

I sincerely hope you don't gain any new players on your server. You basicly removed my team from playing your servers because of listening to crybabies and you wanted to be a police officer on your own server.

I sincerely hope you don't gain any new players on your server. You basicly removed my team from playing your servers because of listening to crybabies and you wanted to be a police officer on your own server.
It had a good shot at becoming a long-term, fun server. The staff needs to learn to step back from being involved in situations that are between players. The staff should be seen by the community but that's it. Unfortunately, the many PM's I got after leaving/being removed as a GM/content creator, were true and I only saw the light after leaving.

Rather quick restart for "becoming a long term". How long it stood? 3 months?

can't wait for soerpg 2.0 the discord drama awaits me once again
Die Video Art GIF by David Kims

the only content i see on soerpg is the constant drama, cries of man-children
and spurs of rage from nisryk on the community

Server has some cool features but unfortunately some of the staff killed its population… now releasing an upcoming EU server (whole new account database, so remaining points/premium time on the US Server won’t roll over to EU), potential money grab? “New” Server… but still the same half done features, and a “harder” exp rate? I wish you the best of luck in your EU Server, but idk how that population will be… especially considering majority of your player base is North America/South America… and ping is a lot higher if you’re gonna host in EU….

Server has some cool features but unfortunately some of the staff killed its population… now releasing an upcoming EU server (whole new account database, so remaining points/premium time on the US Server won’t roll over to EU), potential money grab? “New” Server… but still the same half done features, and a “harder” exp rate? I wish you the best of luck in your EU Server, but idk how that population will be… especially considering majority of your player base is North America/South America… and ping is a lot higher if you’re gonna host in EU….
There was multiple opportunities to dupe this edition so obviously you wont be able to take your points with you lmao, also majority of the playerbase is EU

Back