• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom][SpiderOT]HOT!!

You're right about that long time ago part, when the staff were actually giving few fucks about the server, when it was updating from time to time, but as everybody knows, things change, somethings change from garbage to an absolute entertaining play-deserved thing, and others change from good to a collapsed piece of lazy waste of space **** like spider, you know I had no idea it was still up till I saw this thread bumped for an unknown reason, that server is dead and boring as hell, it was fun back then with the pvp and wars .. but now you can go take a look and judge the difference between the current Spider and the old 1, doubt you will stay more than 20 mins logged in.

You're right about that long time ago part, when the staff were actually giving few fucks about the server, when it was updating from time to time, but as everybody knows, things change, somethings change from garbage to an absolute entertaining play-deserved thing, and others change from good to a collapsed piece of lazy waste of space **** like spider, you know I had no idea it was still up till I saw this thread bumped for an unknown reason, that server is dead and boring as hell, it was fun back then with the pvp and wars .. but now you can go take a look and judge the difference between the current Spider and the old 1, doubt you will stay more than 20 mins logged in.

Well, I don't know about the rest, but the thing about the 20 mins is 100% true.
I logged in like yesterday I think, I couldn't stay more than 15 minutes :rolleyes:
Anyway, I wish it was like the old times!

Not recommended.

This is one of the best cases of pay to win. I played this when it first started and it wasn't that bad. Was top level for a while even staff. Then Spider got money hungry. All this Ot is for.

It was fun back in the days though :/ Sadly not anymore :/

Not recommended.

This is one of the best cases of pay to win. I played this when it first started and it wasn't that bad. Was top level for a while even staff. Then Spider got money hungry. All this Ot is for.

TJay how dare u to Insult one of my Fav Server. I was Origin, I don't think Mina make this for Money cause i Donate around 1000$+ on he Server and i could still do it again

TJay how dare u to Insult one of my Fav Server. I was Origin, I don't think Mina make this for Money cause i Donate around 1000$+ on he Server and i could still do it again
Did you just hear yourself?
I repeat. You just said "I don't think Mina make this for money, Cause i donated around 1000$+" You went in his trap then

Did you just hear yourself?
I repeat. You just said "I don't think Mina make this for money, Cause i donated around 1000$+" You went in his trap then

Loooooooooool! :rolleyes:

Oh god when u learn whats money make come back , Money Make its like Exemple Highexp.Eu [Alot of Scammer , Hoster who dont care]
So what your saying is that since 'Mina' does a update each year hes a careful owner? Thats like saying hitler loved jews.

I love you bro. But thats just how it was. And he really was. Like maybe not now. But when I played it was all about the money.

Dear mina ,
(admin Gromor ) Banned Me For No Reason!
Can you please unban me or there is noway?
anyway my account name called Elite Sara

Last edited:
This server is good, just needs a top fragger section on the webpage. It has the most balanced vocations I've seen since Collapser. Recommend it.

Back