• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New patch notes!!

◘We have fixed an issue with Dream Matter where it wasn't displaying the "Brown" War Horse.
◘We have disabled purses due to a potential infinite loop.
◘We have fixed an issue with Fishing where you were able to catch fish in a protection zone.
◘We adjusted the Banshee Queen quest so you can no longer get stuck at the other end of the bridge.
◘We have re-enabled the Statuscondition Mechanisms.
◘[NPC] Jason has also set up a little dock at the Cyntara city pond to teach players how to fish!
◘ We have also adjusted the prices on a lot of items that sell to the Loot Trader and added any missing items reported by players. In addition, we have removed the donor items from the NPC to ensure that players don't accidentally sell their donors.
◘We have also fixed the "soul orbs" keyword for the Mad Mage NPC.
◘We have fixed an issue with the Magic Shopkeeper NPC where he would sell items with incorrect charges.
◘We have also fixed an issue where the Banshees in the Banshee quest could move pianos on top of the reward chests, rendering them unlootable.
◘We also fixed an issue where the Last Creep Standing trophy generating tile would transform into a wall when you stepped onto it.
◘With this update, the dragon spawn has also doubled in size.
◘We also fixed a few walls in the Last Creep Standing spectator area that allowed spectators to shoot into the battle room.
◘Last but not least, we have implemented the Undead Dragon spawn by Luffy and the "Graveyard of the Damned" quest
◘it is now possible to obtain a Hallowed Axe in order to complete the Demon Oak quest.

Reactions: Red
Any rollback in the houses? I just lost my bp, beause I got one real bp for hunting and stuff, and one for fishing. The day before I was going fishing and left my real bp in a box in the house. But now it's gone and I only have 2 fishing bps -.-

Thank you for the dump, Alexsand :p

Any rollback in the houses? I just lost my bp, beause I got one real bp for hunting and stuff, and one for fishing. The day before I was going fishing and left my real bp in a box in the house. But now it's gone and I only have 2 fishing bps -.-

There shouldn't have been any rollback with the houses. Contact me in-game and I'll resolve any issue you're having with you.

@Red I have to ask you, Where is this hosted?

[USA] .. Unless you wanted to know a specific city? Chicago.
Red

Thank you for the dump, Alexsand :p

There shouldn't have been any rollback with the houses. Contact me in-game and I'll resolve any issue you're having with you.

[USA] .. Unless you wanted to know a specific city? Chicago.
Red

I have to say its the first time i have played on us server without having spikes. Nicely done!

June 10th patch notes!

◘We updated to the newest source code of TFS 1.0, hopefully this brings forth a fix to the two crashes we've had so far.
◘We've reworked how the inherited defense script works, now it can be adjusted on-the-fly in case values need to be adjusted; now that players are reaching the higher levels this change was necessary.
◘We've also introduced a patch for the debug issue regarding the Pillow Puzzle room.
◘We have also fixed the critical bug where players that died while cursed would log back in still cursed.
◘Players will no longer take damage from a curse while they are in protection zones; it should be noted that if they leave a protection zone before the curse ends, they will still take damage.
◘We fixed an issue where the Guardians in the Four Swords quest didn't cast their curse.
◘We have decided that since Druids are the masters of healing, Curaga runes can now be cast by all Druids without the need to use a Curaga Insignia, provided that meet the level and magic level requirement.
◘We have fixed the description error set to Stones of Wisdom that are ordered from the gift shop.
◘We have also reduced the physical protection on Lizard Zaoguns.
◘Blue Legs are now wearable by mages of any level.
◘The Sleeping Eskimo NPC is now able to dream again.
◘Finally, we have added an anti anti-push code to the server.
◘We have updated the Marketplace page on the website to explain how the Market can be accessed.
◘We have also changed the style for displaying guild frags on the Guild Wars page.
◘There is a configurable exhaustion on how fast you can move items underneath your character with items from your inventory. If an item is not coming from your inventory or if an item is not being placed underneath yourself, it will not count toward the exhaustion

Last edited:
Yup join in with all the fun! lots of more super cool updates to come I hope :D

A group of us taking on pits of inferno quest!
8l5oPcM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back