• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of quests and war on cyntara to enertain all groups of people!

16:17 New record: 161 players are logged in.

Come join us so we can reach the 200 mark!

June 25th patch!

◘ We have updated the Old Backpack quest.
◘ There was a potential crash bug in the code that has been patched.
◘ We have also re-enabled the Super Spells.
◘ The description message for dracoyle statues has been updated, the ones that aren't obtained from Red no longer say that they are the ones required to complete the Cyntara Zone quest.
◘ We have made the "event duel arena" where custom events are held non-pvp areas to prevent griefing.
◘ We have fixed an issue in the questlog where Buddy's dragon task displayed an erroneous message.
◘ We have fixed the noobihilator lever and annihilator levers, they will work as expected now.
◘ You cannot receive an additional frag penalty if the player you're killing has a skull.
◘ We have fixed an issue where ornate crossbows could be used with one hand.
◘ We have also fixed the issue where you would debug if you attempted to open the corpse of a dragon hatchling.
◘ We fixed a few errors with Tyrn's loot, he will now drop the appropriate rares.
◘ We fixed an issue where you could get stuck on Buddy's teleport if a player was fighting Arkilius.
◘ We have also lowered the mana required to enchant spears to conform to the level requirement.
◘ You are no longer able to push NPCs.
◘ The weak monsters you can fish out are no longer immune to any elements, this was done so that low level druids could not get stuck by mobs of these creatures while walking around the city.
◘ One of the biggest new features was the introduction of donation castles to the server. Donation castles offer no advantage to the buyers (for example: private spawns.) An exhaustive description of what these castles include and what they cannot include will be provided shortly.
◘ Finally, we have also expanded the arsenal of summons for mages. More information regarding the new summonable creatures will be posted on the main news page shortly.

I have played the server for a few days now.

I love every bit of it. I do see a lack of staff members online in the help chat helping. Most of the time some Heztic guy is doing events and I've only seen him help in the help a few times. I love the experience, the feeling, and for the game being out for about a month it seems to be headed in the right direction!

played the ot for about 3-4 hours and so far its so much fun, as ironik said, there is a lack of active staff members and whenever u have a question most guys in help channel tell you stupid stuff. love the feeling and the way this ot is atm... anyone playing here can msg me : alguzu - paladin

I'd like to also add in that I am actually sit of the botters. I think something needs to be done about it. It doesn't make a real community. I personally feel that botting needs to be a jail able offence. Definitely would make it funner to play. Of course I was told people complained that they couldn't bot to begin with, so you made it allowed. I think it should be changed and maybe a server reset, or something. You'd lose players, but at least the bots would be gone.

A good OT is made by a quality community, but how do you have a good quality community when 80% of them bot.

so far, i havent have a problem with botters (im lvl 400) but the community is really dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back