• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 100+ windows updates for the server so I thought I'd install them to see if that was causing the lag. They're 68% done.

Well.. i would rather wait for you to fix it.. and know it's alright.. then to put it back online and for it to happen again..

You are so gangster bro.

It will be back soon, go take a nap if you can't find something else to entertain your selves with.

Updates are almost done, just waiting on the .net to download

Time to put my brazzers account to good use. I wish we had a forum specifically for the server. -hint hint-

Alright Syn we need to talk about that Bard class of yours lmfao.. I gave it till 3.7k to say this.... But i didnt whana say anything at like 1k. At first i was leveling mad slow on this bard and took almost 2k canes atm..... I was 1v1 with Reagade and u know what i didnt get him down half mana and he is a good 350 levels below me. After trying with and without mana shield he killed me with ease. Being a "support class" is outa the question as well.... Melody the aoe healing spell dost heal anything, yea its an over the time healing spell but it donst even heal me more then half way b4 my t3 armor regenerates it all I noticed this at the 3k boss with Radenk when he died tanking the thing. This 1 second attack buff only alows you to use 1-2 spells during the duration time of the buff. So that buff is a waste of a cool-down. I think the Bard vocation is a good idea towards deathzot but atm i think it is broken compared to most classes. I was vary exited to get my T4 weap only to find out that it really didnt healp me at all because the Power Chord still sucks and a waste of a cool-down as well and needs more then just a new weap to deal some dmg or survive. And would love to show u some of the things and test out something to this vocation.

Bards are a support class, and as far as I see it, they are the best World-Boss class in the server. Xagulz did really well last era, so I don't see what the problem with them is.

Well syn im using Melody right and it dosnt even heal the blocker anything nor my self or any of the other players..... I really dont see the point in this class any more, that and the Anthem buff is almost not even worth using cuz it takes 50 soul and lasts 2 second, Enough for like 1-2 hits like i said b4.

He brought up good points, and you shot him down with "Bards are a support class. I don't see what the problem with them is." Best. GM. Ever. (Not really)

I love this server, i think its one of the better ones i v seen in a long time, i donated 200$+ 130 bfore the wipe and like 70 after so all that, 200 point went in to this bard and to be honist i think it was a waste of money and time atm and almsot about to quit cuz of it beacuse i dont whana put any more time in the server if i just wasted 27 gems and like 2k canes and other things.

cyas2; let me help you understand some things.

Bards weapons and mage weapons deal the exact same damage. Power Cord has less exhaust then sudden death runes and it deals 5% increased damage. Encore deals the same damage as Obliteration, over 3 ticks. Bards have the fastest soul regneration on the server. They have 20x hp per level (mages have 10). Anthem increases everyones damage by about 50% (when there's a bard around at world-bosses, you kill them 2x faster). The second highest level of last era was a bard, and Xagul told me he felt they were almost 'too strong'. Bards also have faster attack speed then normal mages.

Ok syn can we please test this out like now or sometime tonight me and a friend are here testing this out now that u just said to and i cant really type any more on here lol, jsut please some of the things u said right now are wrong or im bugged can we please test this out u and me so i can show you, cuz thats the only way u will believe me sorry.=/

The bard vocation is a very weird vocation and may be hard to understand for the standard tibia player. The vocation is support and a common error in judgment might lead you to believe that they are ineffective due to the lack of visual bonuses.

I would like to start with the healing spell:
The healing spell is over time and % based. What this means is that when using this to heal a "blocker" It will always heal x% of their total health per tick. It is also aoe and thus can be used on the entire party. It may be less useful on low health players due to it being a % based heal however, it is aoe meaning its just a bonus effect. The real intention of this spell is to help the blocker heal.

Now onto anthem:
This spell is very underestimated. Do not for 1 second think that it is a spell that you should use on yourself, it is not... This spell is aoe, and thus can buff a large amount of players. It lasts for 2-3 seconds. The bard can keep this buff on a 100% uptime. This means that everyone in the range will have this buff applied for an entire fight. For every person in the fight affected by this buff its effectiveness increases. An example is on my barbarian, I attacked for 1.1-1.3 million. When my bard used anthem I started hitting for 1.4-1.7 million. That is a substantial increase in damage. Lets say that your encore does a total damage of 1 million on monsters. You would only need to buff a couple people to make up for the loss in encore damage. Each player gaining about 500k damage with the buff on, buffing 6 players would net you 3 million damage. What this means is anthem is actually dealing 3 million damage per auto attack interval. Use this buff on a ninja for example, and within 2 seconds (encore exhaust) That ninja would have dealt over 3 million bonus damage just in auto attacks in 2 seconds.

Here is the math:
Duration of attacking = 2000 ms
Ninja attack speed = 300 ms

2000 / 300 = 6.6~

Times the ninja will attack every 2 seconds = 6.6
Bonus damage yield from anthem buff = 500,000

500,000 * 6.6 = 3,300,000

Within 2 seconds of attacking the ninja will have dealt 3,300,000 bonus damage. Now use encore, see if you deal 3.3 million damage with it, you wont. Now put anthem on a party of 6. Then tell me it is useless.

Alright Xagul i like how u put that, but as a 'support class' i think they are still lacking the hp / mana cuz i can just barely survive and world bosses and cant survive any pvp when he is in my level range. Also i would have to trade the person i am kill to kill him, Thus if i trap a ninja or a ele i would die cuz of 2x bh and death strike. Also as syn said Power cord is supposed to be faster, and hit a little harder then the sd, Well i tried and the became a false, Sd and power cord exhaustion times are the same and power cord hits a 20-30k less then the sd,.
Still i think there is something missing to this class, im not fighting with u guys in a bad way, i love this server, i love the gms but when i found out that im dieing like hell compared to even the ninja vocations i got a little mad and upset but i think melody dose need to be increased the % because it isnt healing for much and isnt all the much of a heal, Also how can u use Anthem 24/7 on a party in a world boss if im healing them (trying) its impossible to keep a 2 sec buff and heal with these exhaustion items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back