• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Will, we already told you, nobody is stopping you looting your own items to spawn fisco and making your own team to loot the item. No way in hell we are going to let you sponge off us after how much of a douche you have been.

yeah. there is something stopping me. ima do it, and since its a world broadcast for a non world boss.......... it makes everyone including asshole mcfagwagon and his sister to come drop me for MY boss.

- - - Updated - - -

00:51 [MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 5000-7000 World Boss added!
whats that?
Wheres that?
oh its not a word boss? no safezone? Go screw urselves
Remember to delete ur old words before u try to Act like they never existed.

Last edited:
Damn,i wont be able to bot fishing? ;/ I mean,if i can carry only 100 worms ;/

yeah. there is something stopping me. ima do it, and since its a world broadcast for a non world boss.......... it makes everyone including asshole mcfagwagon and his sister to come drop me for MY boss.

- - - Updated - - -

00:51 [MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 5000-7000 World Boss added!
whats that?
Wheres that?
oh its not a word boss? no safezone? Go screw urselves
Remember to delete ur old words before u try to Act like they never existed.

Now tell me where it says that it will be PZ Zone ^.-

Also tell me where it says anything about World Boss's will always be PZ Zone?

Now tell me where it says that it will be PZ Zone ^.-

Also tell me where it says anything about World Boss's will always be PZ Zone?

It said that message in one of the 'message to players' orange message when you log in... o_O...
Has for a while...

Last edited:
Syn,could u explain more about the fishing? Where can we get the rod and the worms?
is each worm gonna be 100% chance to get a monster? If yes,i still think 100 worms max cap is shit ;/

EDIT; There is a bug at the event. I was hitting it since 100%,and it got killed,everyone got tped to tp and got rewards except me :S

Last edited:
It said that message in one of the 'message to players' orange message when you log in... o_O...
Has for a while...

[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Welcome to DeathZot II; The Golden Era
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] -- Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and have fun --
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Visit the website to see a list of changes; DeathZot
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Talk to GM Synthetic about donations!.
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 4000-5000 World Boss added!
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 5000-7000 World Boss added!
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Fixed a bug that was causing server lag.
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Tier 4 Set is enabled again in the rewards room.
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Name Change's are now available in the rewards room.
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Blasted Lands added! Supports levels 7000 to 11000.
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 4 new blasted land bosses added!
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Events have been changed a bit, event bosses can now drop event tokens!
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Event Shop will be finished sometime later today.

Never says anything about being a PZ zone.

Syn,could u explain more about the fishing? Where can we get the rod and the worms?
is each worm gonna be 100% chance to get a monster? If yes,i still think 100 worms max cap is shit ;/

EDIT; There is a bug at the event. I was hitting it since 100%,and it got killed,everyone got tped to tp and got rewards except me :S

Fishing will be anti-bot, and the event does not always give rewards.

:< i wanna be there for the update, but not sure if im gunna be. missin dzot! havent quit, just rough patch irl atm. keep it goin Jake, doin' GREAT!

From what I have worked out so far from the events, there are 6 rewards of 5levels + and item that seem to have about a 50% chance of getting. so the rewards are 0-30 levels and 0-6 items, if you get 0 it doesnt tp you out.

Im looking forward to Friday's patch! The fishing will be cool and this new vocation coming out sounds nice.

That new vocation sounds like a mirror maze jester, using the mirrors to fuck your world up.

:< i wanna be there for the update, but not sure if im gunna be. missin dzot! havent quit, just rough patch irl atm. keep it goin Jake, doin' GREAT!

LOL Koodles has a parrot on his forum account also. This guy is my hero. Rep+++++

What weapon this new voc gonna use? wand? and is it coming out tomorrow? :eek:

your right, it doesnt say no pvp on world bosses. but why are you fighting me so fucking hard on every single point im making, u have finally surrendered to the fact that it is labeled or WAS as a WORLD BOSS when u flat ass out refused to at first. but looks like your going to fight everything regardless if ur right or wrong. and im the ignorant 1..... mmhm.

But lets look at all other World bosses, All have Safezones. i think eather the 1k or 500 boss didnt have a safezone at 1 point then u added it in later, Meaning that they are ment to be safer areas.
if not you wouldnt have added them to it at a later point.

all World Bosses are something that the World is called to, to kill. so the World should be aloud to come and do their part to take it down for the server. not be chased away.

and it still comes down to the 1 thing ur refusing to say u did and the main point of EVERYTHING. you Singled me out. so stop Lieing, and said its because of ME that you are not adding it.
Test Server, End of Vocation Testing.

and now your going to have a 7k world boss, does this mean ur going to have it so 7ks can do both 5k and 7k? both in Open pvp so they can just PA it all day long cause people are lifeless on here?

obamawhatever. Its not a 5k-7k boss. its 5k+ boss you need an item from him to get to the 7k area. So should it be you have to rook yourself like others have stated to stay there?

obamawhatever. Its not a 5k-7k boss. its 5k+ boss you need an item from him to get to the 7k area. So should it be you have to rook yourself like others have stated to stay there?

there is ONLY 1 boss in this range. as said by Staff.
[MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 5000-7000 World Boss added!

and thats Fisco.

though i understand the need for the TP item, but make a diff way to get it. Vex Toad is on like a 1 min spawn timer. make something for TP item, Not a World boss that can be blocked as to prevent you from progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back