• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I never thought I'd have to add what was inside that portal this soon(I expected level 10k after 2 months).

this is because Fisco your world boss lets these lifeless people get over 500 lvls per day on just him alone. and thats only 10 kills. i think some kill him more. and without the system u have for ALL world bosses but fisco of a level cap. this has gotten out of control..

+5 points for ur FAIL.

so, lie out your ass, steal once again what isnt yours, and laugh at the people under u. quite the "non scumbag" we have here.

Cant loot YOUR own item. so after Fisco aint been summoned for 2 hours i decide to do it, then u come and see its me up there. then Take it from me. you just Spunged off me asshole.

deathzot1.jpg

so go fuck yourself on whatever reject comment u have to say like " well, i didnt say i WOULDNT kill u up there. just u have the right to do it, dont mean ur gonna actually be aloud to do it"

..l., synthetic

I specifically said and making your own team, if there was 5 of you there would I have been able to come up and stomp all your colons? Hilariously you werent even breaking its regen, you NEVER would have killed it

From what i see: He made everyone hate him by complaining a LOT, cursing at everyone who replied, killing people in the game for no reason, etc. and NOW complains that he can't get any farther in the game, because people are killing him back?

No offence, but what in the HELL did you expect? Stop complaining. You can't get the server to hate you and then complain when they kill you. That's childish. Also: i was there on the test server, when syn apparently "singled you out" Here's the thing, you make it sound like you politely made a suggestion. No, you sat there and bitched about it for the last part of the test. Stop posting. We stopped caring.

To anyone who replies to any more of Obama's posts:

https://imgur.com/XnVqq

From what i see: He made everyone hate him by complaining a LOT, cursing at everyone who replied, killing people in the game for no reason, etc. and NOW complains that he can't get any farther in the game, because people are killing him back?

No offence, but what in the HELL did you expect? Stop complaining. You can't get the server to hate you and then complain when they kill you. That's childish. Also: i was there on the test server, when syn apparently "singled you out" Here's the thing, you make it sound like you politely made a suggestion. No, you sat there and bitched about it for the last part of the test. Stop posting. We stopped caring.

To anyone who replies to any more of Obama's posts:

imgur: the simple image sharer

do u even know how to read? obviously u dont know anything and only follow the selective reading u are capable of.... seriously...

i didnt kill people at random. you all seam to think i do. thats a flat ass out Bullshit LIE pissing people off with my complaining? Sure, i get that.
and im not being stopped in progression from killing me back. im stopped due to a Manual wall in the game thats player controlled on a Boss looted item that req u to move on.
a World boss that is summoned and takes a team.

Obama, you realize that karma brought you this? I was like an ally to you (or so I thought) and then you and that guy xevil killed me because you were scared I was going to take your loot when I was trying to loot gems to further progress myself. Honestly, you are an ass and you should be getting owned 24/7 because you were an ass last era. Maybe you should rethink your previous decisions and then REALLY think to yourself why people do this to you..

kk. in response to your comment. Yes, u died to my and xevils hands. i watched u for 2 min try to kill frost dragon and u couldnt break its healing. so i stepped in since u just couldnt do it. then xevil came down, and we tried to be nice and said it was ours since u couldnt do it no matter what u did. but u kept pushing urself back onto the boss. i gave u many chances to move urself. so technically u wanted us to kill it for u so u could loot the gems. if u where breaking its healing at all. i would have moved on like i have with many others.

and before u even try to say anything joe. its nothing like what u did, i could break Fiscos healing and it would have died in around 60-80 min. so its not the same instance.

kk. in response to your comment. Yes, u died to my and xevils hands. i watched u for 2 min try to kill frost dragon and u couldnt break its healing. so i stepped in since u just couldnt do it. then xevil came down, and we tried to be nice and said it was ours since u couldnt do it no matter what u did. but u kept pushing urself back onto the boss. i gave u many chances to move urself. so technically u wanted us to kill it for u so u could loot the gems. if u where breaking its healing at all. i would have moved on like i have with many others.

and before u even try to say anything joe. its nothing like what u did, i could break Fiscos healing and it would have died in around 60-80 min. so its not the same instance.

You know that Reign pmed me when he was at the dragon right? So yea you stole it from him and if u even will try to replay with you couldnt handle that damage he put out. Sorry bro i dealt 680k damage and 1,6m with death strike. And wanna know the best part? YOU HAD FULL T4 AND I HAD 4 PARTS sucks to be you

Edit: Missed the best part, I soloed you on 1 second bro.

I love how you have to point out "NO, it's NOT the same, I WOULD have broke the healing" That made me laugh. Trying to justify your kills. Just keep saying that while people kill you.

On a side note: I log into the server today, and see an argument on the game-chat. Didn't even bother joining in. Why do people find the need to bring pointless arguments to the game? I think this one was about racism or something, not sure, but guys, come on. There's a really cool thing in tibia called "RL-Chat" If you want to argue about RL, go there.

Last edited:

I watched it on xray for 2+ minutes
99%-100%-99%-100%-99%-100%

LOLOL noob

if thats the kinda lie u want to carry on like all ur others. go ahead

so, lie out your ass, steal once again what isnt yours, and laugh at the people under u. quite the "non scumbag" we have here.

Cant loot YOUR own item. so after Fisco aint been summoned for 2 hours i decide to do it, then u come and see its me up there. then Take it from me. you just Spunged off me asshole.

deathzot1.jpg

so go fuck yourself on whatever reject comment u have to say like " well, i didnt say i WOULDNT kill u up there. just u have the right to do it, dont mean ur gonna actually be aloud to do it"

..l., synthetic

Agreeing to you.

There are times when none of their team is online. Stop the QQ on forums. Seriously is this guy just alt of someone pretending to be this much of an idiot?

non of the team? Veigar is online like 22 hours of the day and only off when his bot fucks up.
pretty sure he has a script to go to activate his waypoints for when the Fisco message comes into chat.
and i know hes got a script Just for auto attack me second im even on screen.

and i dont think its actually happened where NONE of the team is online, the team is 6 or so people usually.

stop making false accusations.. hes not afk... its called making a alert when world boss spawns..and then he walks to fisco and MANUALLY! kills it

stop making false accusations.. hes not afk... its called making a alert when world boss spawns..and then he walks to fisco and MANUALLY! kills it

well ill be damned.. looks like i hit a nerve for once on u. that means it Must be true. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back