• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So those of us who killed fisco 200 times to get a blasted shard should be punished because you want it to be easy for you to obtain?

Also about being singled out, I am upto about 15 frags in the fisco tower, only 2 were on you. Get over yourself..

singled out as in i had Synthetic say Directly to my face that he wasnt going to add safezone BECAUSE OF ME.

learn to fucking read, and Grow ur mental Database for what ive already said 100x. the topic of "singled out" has nothing to do with trash like u

and you cant try to use the defense of the 200 kills to hold the server hostage if it needed to be a little easier to obtain. thats just pure selfishness

WILL LOOT A SHARD, GET A TEAM, KILL FISCO, LOOT YOUR OWN BLASTED SHARD.

Who is stopping you doing this? Nobody, stop bitching it needs to be easier to get when you can obtain it, you just wont put in the effort...

kk. ill show u just how stupid your words are later when i summon it with my team and get face rolled by your team when i would be there first

kk. ill show u just how stupid your words are later when i summon it with my team and get face rolled by your team when i would be there first

Well it happens to pricks like u, Insulting everyone and calling them shitty things. I cant say anymore that u deserve it.

KARMA HIT YOU BAD BITCH

Here i am 6.7k still hunting sibangs =/ cuz not like i can kill anything els w/o them killing me.

And this event Boss is so gay atm, right now i didnt get tped out the 11th time! And dude there was people not even hiting the boss cuz they couldnt hit it and they got tped wtf? 11 times lol Thats some levels.

Last edited:
Hey Obama, go play a non pvp server then... because Deahtzot is PVP! do you know what PVP stands for? Player VS PLAYER!

LOL Koodles has a parrot on his forum account also. This guy is my hero. Rep+++++

IkR!!! yo so uhm shut down the server til i get settled somewhere. its only fair!. but seriously dont... should just wipe when i get back uehuaheuaheuha. have fun without me!!!

yeah its pvp. the bosses are a Flawed system. im not bitching about the sake of the pvp. if its going to be pvp then so fucking be it, but fucking take out the safezones in EVERY world boss then.

Add the 7k item to Donation List. will be a popular seller since apparently it takes many days to loot 1.

yeah its pvp. the bosses are a Flawed system. im not bitching about the sake of the pvp. if its going to be pvp then so fucking be it, but fucking take out the safezones in EVERY world boss then.

Add the 7k item to Donation List. will be a popular seller since apparently it takes many days to loot 1.

Naw then you dont have to put any work into the game at all... you just wanna donate for everything how fun is that? id rather see you suffer :) and obviously you are bitching... and he hasnt changed it yet so what makes you think that hes gonna change it after the 50th page you commented on it?

Naw then you dont have to put any work into the game at all... you just wanna donate for everything how fun is that? id rather see you suffer :) and obviously you are bitching... and he hasnt changed it yet so what makes you think that hes gonna change it after the 50th page you commented on it?

It's all about internet stamina, bro. The longer you can go, the better chance you have of things getting done.

going for 1000 more. cause its bullshit none the less. because of what he said on the test server. and now lies about it. quite the politician we have running things here.

and its perfectly "fun" as stated some people dont have weeks to put in to loot 1 little thing so they can move on, and it makes logical sense to have an alternative way for player and server to benefit from it.

I double dare synthetic to put blasted shard in the donation shop for 100,000 RP

Hey does anyone know if T5 Set has been implemented in the game yet? No one seems to know where this forge is if there is one.

Lolololololol! He went thru the portal and nothing happened! Lololololol! Synth is such a troll!

23:45 You advanced from Level 9999 to Level 10000.

Is the 10k area being added tomorrow? :[ haha

That's not 10k area

Lolololololol! He went thru the portal and nothing happened! Lololololol! Synth is such a troll!

He technically didn't go through the portal, but I never thought I'd have to add what was inside that portal this soon(I expected level 10k after 2 months). Regardless, I don't think what the portal contains is even needed yet, so I'm going to wait a bit longer to add it.

Whats up with the serv? lagging like shieet...... is that update really gonna be today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back