• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacking that little thing called proof, cause its rare when i MC anymore. Troll harder

kk. in response to your comment. Yes, u died to my and xevils hands. i watched u for 2 min try to kill frost dragon and u couldnt break its healing. so i stepped in since u just couldnt do it. then xevil came down, and we tried to be nice and said it was ours since u couldnt do it no matter what u did. but u kept pushing urself back onto the boss. i gave u many chances to move urself. so technically u wanted us to kill it for u so u could loot the gems. if u where breaking its healing at all. i would have moved on like i have with many others.

and before u even try to say anything joe. its nothing like what u did, i could break Fiscos healing and it would have died in around 60-80 min. so its not the same instance.

I had Shadow and Killa coming o.o

I had Shadow and Killa coming o.o

i do recall telling u that u cant even break its healing so its pointless a little bit before i took it over.. there was ample time to say something. and even after u never said anything.

Well, you were having a battle royale with eternals team which you acutally should have lost, and I don't see how you didnt, unless that was when you used 2 mageshells... but i did say killa was coming. shadow never pmed me back

hmm, nope. u didnt say killa was comming. cause that actually woulda made me stop. and i like how u wait 2 weeks to actually say anything on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also looks like Another update pushed back... getting late and the restart that happened earlier said " patch isnt ready yet " awesome. i dont care if stuff gets delayed.. but have better Public relations work as the owner Syn.

hmm, nope. u didnt say killa was comming. cause that actually woulda made me stop. and i like how u wait 2 weeks to actually say anything on it.

I don't say anything about it because I don't care. Mindless acts of retardation from you make me wonder why people don't stop you from progressing more. I did say killa was coming, I remember it clearly, you came down and then eternals team, i said "oh great, have u all come to steal my boss?" then battle royale, etc and when you said "halp me keel them" i told you killa was coming.

well ill be damned.. looks like i hit a nerve for once on u. that means it Must be true. LOL

its more like im explaining it to your dumbass... which i really shouldn't even waste my time, because you cant even listen to jake or shawn explain something.

its more like im explaining it to your dumbass... which i really shouldn't even waste my time, because you cant even listen to jake or shawn explain something.

i dont listen to them try to explain something to me thats false information. my biggest argument was over something said to my face, seen and remembered clear as day. and then publicly lied about on here to really try and make me the fool. any idiot if saying something logical and true i will listen to, but the second false garbage starts flying im done.

I don't say anything about it because I don't care. Mindless acts of retardation from you make me wonder why people don't stop you from progressing more. I did say killa was coming, I remember it clearly, you came down and then eternals team, i said "oh great, have u all come to steal my boss?" then battle royale, etc and when you said "halp me keel them" i told you killa was coming.

now thats funny. now i can tell ur lieing cause i Didnt ask for your help at all. and when i came down there it was ONLY eternal and i actually solo'd his ass. not the other 2 with him. GG sir.

When can you grow the fuck up? and not give a fuck? its a ot? is this real life? are you trying to run a business or anything? no its a ot... grow the fuck up

a simple pointless game is still a reflection of ones inner self of expression. Fact.

i dont listen to them try to explain something to me thats false information. my biggest argument was over something said to my face, seen and remembered clear as day. and then publicly lied about on here to really try and make me the fool. any idiot if saying something logical and true i will listen to, but the second false garbage starts flying im done.

now thats funny. now i can tell ur lieing cause i Didnt ask for your help at all. and when i came down there it was ONLY eternal and i actually solo'd his ass. not the other 2 with him. GG sir.

Lol, you have a shitty memory. I'm sorry but I guess there is no use in arguing with someone that will go for 1000 pages about how I'm braindead retarded and how he's the smartest organism to ever walk the face of the earth.

Anyhow, you still deserve this ;D

I agree with the "a simple pointless game is still what they are in rl" thing, that's true :)

Lacking that little thing called proof, cause its rare when i MC anymore. Troll harder

CdIJd.jpg

I'm finding this 7k area a problem to get to. We have to loot a frost charm from minos on this.. but atm the spawn is packed so it is kind of difficult. Frisco isn't being spawned atm I think the higher lvls that already got their blasted shard are botting the new area. The other ppl in the 5k area are afk trying to get frost charms to summon frisco and are therefore afk. Even if we finally get a charm and summon it a couple times then just maybe we will get a blasted shard to move onto the next area. Those that have already received theirs are leveling at a much faster rate than everyone else creating a huge gap. I'm not suggesting the blasted shard drop rate be improved but rather expand the minos or increase drop rate on frost charm. Thank you.

I'm finding this 7k area a problem to get to. We have to loot a frost charm from minos on this.. but atm the spawn is packed so it is kind of difficult. Frisco isn't being spawned atm I think the higher lvls that already got their blasted shard are botting the new area. The other ppl in the 5k area are afk trying to get frost charms to summon frisco and are therefore afk. Even if we finally get a charm and summon it a couple times then just maybe we will get a blasted shard to move onto the next area. Those that have already received theirs are leveling at a much faster rate than everyone else creating a huge gap. I'm not suggesting the blasted shard drop rate be improved but rather expand the minos or increase drop rate on frost charm. Thank you.
Lol the high lvls just dont have any more frost charms.... or we would be going there every hour.. i mean some of us dont need the shard anymore. its about the lvls and the free loot.

Well ya ppl are moving on. Just saying that frost charm drop rate is pretty bad and frisco is no longer being summoned every hour as it is difficult to get 2 or even 1 a day. Meaning the blasted shard is much more difficult to obtain. I'm just suggesting that the boss summoning item be a bit easier to obtain so after a few hours you can at least get 1 charm.

Well ya ppl are moving on. Just saying that frost charm drop rate is pretty bad and frisco is no longer being summoned every hour as it is difficult to get 2 or even 1 a day. Meaning the blasted shard is much more difficult to obtain. I'm just suggesting that the boss summoning item be a bit easier to obtain so after a few hours you can at least get 1 charm.

Here is my problem with this.

When we were all 5k, minos was packed as it is now. The drop rate of both shard and charm was the same yet we managed to spawn it every hour, loot charms and come to b lands. Yeah it was hard and the exp was crappy but we did it. So why should he make it easier for people who are 5k now?

Yeah a gap is opening, that gap was already there and then it got closed because it took us so long to get charms to get to b lands....

Patch Notes; 12-1-2012

• Fishing has been added!
  • Fishing Creatures for levels 500-11000 has been added
  • 4 New fishing bosses that can sometimes drop gems/equipment
  • Fish products can be sold back to Fisherman Bob
  • 3 New consumable fish; Health/Mana/Soul Fish that heal you to 100% health/mana/soul with zero exhaust
  • 6 New Unique Weapons have been added!
  • Monsters can now sometimes drop a mystery box that contains a random unique item!
  • Unique Weapons attack value will now accurately reflect the weapons attack!
  • New items in the reward room; (Unique) Warlord's Smasher & Super Rod!
  • Berserker Amulet/Backpack now give 40 weaponry each, from 15.
  • PvP-Arena has been added to the south west of temple!
  • New spell for rangers! Power Shot: Exori Gran Con
  • Ranger Bows & Crossbows weaponry bonus increased by 15%

Patch Notes; 12-1-2012

• Fishing has been added!
  • Fishing Creatures for levels 500-11000 has been added
  • 4 New fishing bosses that can sometimes drop gems/equipment
  • Fish products can be sold back to Fisherman Bob
  • 3 New consumable fish; Health/Mana/Soul Fish that heal you to 100% health/mana/soul with zero exhaust
  • 6 New Unique Weapons have been added!
  • Monsters can now sometimes drop a mystery box that contains a random unique item!
  • Unique Weapons attack value will now accurately reflect the weapons attack!
  • New items in the reward room; (Unique) Warlord's Smasher & Super Rod!
  • Berserker Amulet/Backpack now give 40 weaponry each, from 15.
  • PvP-Arena has been added to the south west of temple!
  • New spell for rangers! Power Shot: Exori Gran Con
  • Ranger Bows & Crossbows weaponry bonus increased by 15%

A donation wep that does over double the dmg of a T4 wep?, I donated for gems, and now i find for less i could buy a wep that does well over my damage of current T4? WTF, also high lvls luring mass mount of fish around town killing every 1.

Last edited:
So now a mage can use an insane amount of blackholes... They can heal full mana... Adding these fish seriously just ruined pvp. All of these fish are absolutely useless to ninjas. The only situtation where a ninja could use fish is if you have someone trapped in a 1sqm spot and deathstrike. So good job ninjas are pointless now without a doubt. This "update" just fucked the server really badly. Also it's funny you said you were nerfing oblit and meteor but you made mages unbelievably op. Bard with 6x encore? 6x blackhole? Are you serious right now. You might as well just let all ninjas vocation change after this update. And what's up with these new uniques that are like t5? A 900 atk wep for 25 bucks... Nice! Not!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back