• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
make a proxy so european players can play without lag and then maybe i'll try it out again

Maybce increase range on ninjas attack 1 square or lower the elf assassin's range by one possibly? I duno if that was intended or not but eh.

ninja hp is what makes a ninja a ninja. they need to have their HP reduced back to 10. but make their weapons a bit stronger so they are still powerful.

Edit : Suggestion
Make hp 12 per level
damage on weapons 40% stronger
evasion 20%
lvl 2k passive = 10% increased attack speed.

or add 5 hp/mana to guard so guards dont feel like they getting a big shaft.

Last edited:
yeah and guardians have a second life pool (their mana). Ninjas can't even hunt in the areas of their level, I tested it last era and a lvl 5k ninja got 1 hit at 5k area. Meaning they wont be hunting that until 10k lol

well it dont much help that the areas are massively OP... a lvl 6k Guard in T4 i could get 3 shot dead........

I had to upgrade my distro because of a memory leak and found out cleans where taking 15~20 seconds, cleans won't take that long anymore and it has been fixed

So no more massive lag from world save/clean? :eek: Because that was some intense lag that would stop you for a good 4-5 seconds.

Every single change is OP in the eyes of the community. Give it a rest already rofl. What ever happened to guardians being so OMG OP BROKEN? Guardians have not been changed since day 1 and for some reason they were OMG OP and now all of the sudden they are OMG UP BUFF THEM!.... make up your damn minds.

I have a bug on my guard,where my regen drops soooooo low,and i take all my gear off and put it back on and its up again -.- why?

so is green stamina back to working yet?
and for what reason was it disabled?

So whats up? I cant log in invalid account or pass even acc manager dont work? o_Ois it just me or did something change?

Broken mining and now someone pking anyone who goes into the mine so they can keep it for themself, lol. Complete fail at the whole mining thing.

Still can't fix my guards regen...........

lol i donated 10 dollars backthen and now when i typed !redeem it said there was no reward for me to redeem ¬¬

lol i donated 10 dollars backthen and now when i typed !redeem it said there was no reward for me to redeem ¬¬

because you donated before the automated system, message me in-game so I can add you to the automated list

Ugh idk i must be doing something wrong , as a bard i am leveling so slow compared to the other classes, i can be a yetis for 76 hours and only get 200 levels maybe... Am i doing something wrong with this vocation lol? In the past 12 hours i had 4 people pass me when i was 2k+ and they where any where from 1.2k to 1.5k i am 2.4k now

U should be botting barbs and pirates. Not yetis <.< Try going crocs or smth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back