• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should spend more time buying 5 mil candies and getting level 10k by those.

Good luck, obama-san.

If someone of level 5000 can show me that they have enough Tier's to merge Tier 5 I will lower the merging door to 5000.

Jake, dont listen to this 10 year old... now hes gonna donate and log on his 5k and be like hey look i can merge it :), and tbh he always has to cry about something... if he was on top lvl right now, he wouldn't be saying anything...

Lol, Obama is now going to get all of his friends to give him the t4 required for t5 (if he has any friends here) to show to syn.

Jake, dont listen to this 10 year old... now hes gonna donate and log on his 5k and be like hey look i can merge it :), and tbh he always has to cry about something... if he was on top lvl right now, he wouldn't be saying anything...

When Bill made deathzot 2, obama played that on his own because nobody else wanted to move to it from the original dzot. He had free reign of bosses and spawns for like the first month before anyone actually tried to start playing it.

He donated for like full t4+ on there and eventually when people decided to give dzot 2 a try he was lvl 10k+ and had t5. He carried on playing the server on his own until it went down because he hunted anyone who got past lvl 2k.

That is the ONLY time I have know Obamanizer to not be moaning like shit non stop, thats his view on what dzot should be like...

19:33 Renegade [10858: but you cant be a bigger asshole than me :)
19:33 Abyss [1846]: I bet I can.

It's time.

Patch Preview v1.1 (release date to be announced, I'm aiming for Friday but I have a lot going on at school this week)

Uniques, Uniques!

• I've always found unique items very fun on DeathZot because they are a way to break away from linear progression in terms of T1->T2->T3 etc. I think Unique weapons are a good way to give the players a break from constantly worrying about finding gems to upgrade to the next weapon. I also think they are a great way to fill progression gaps. So I've decided to add unique equipment. My goal with the unique equipment is to create alternate sets that are earned differently then merging equipment. Unique gear will have different stats depending on the pieces, they will be exclusively different from each other. Certain unique sets will specialize in different areas, some will give more regernation, some will provide more bonus damage while providing less defense, and some will provide more defense with less bonus damage.
  • All uniques now will have the ability to have unique powder extracted from the item using a: (UNIQUE) Powder Extractor
  • When extracting unique magic powder, the unique has a chance to explode and give you nothing, if you succeed you will extract unique powder
  • Unique Powder can be used on empty equipment to turn it into a unique piece
  • There will also be empty unique weapons that can be enchanted with unique powder
  • I'll post screen shots later this week to better visually show how this can be done, stay tuned!

Father Time

• Blasted Lands boss is making his way to DeathZot this Friday, (yes I know I'm late, and I'm sorry for that)

Oblivion Phase. I
  • The first phase of oblivion is going to be added to DeathZot this Friday along with the item that will get you there

Event Room

• The rewards room for Event Tokens is finally making it's way to DeathZot. I'm trying to add 'event only' exclusive items to the event room as well

New Vocation Teaser #2

• The new vocation coming is getting closer to completion, there are still a log of bugs that need to be worked out before the vocation is done. So I've decided I will tell you more about it
  • The new vocation is a mage
  • It doesn't have burst damage, it has high sustained damage
  • It has a passive called 'Reflection'
  • It can create an image of it's self that can mimic spell casts
  • It can use teleportation spells to move around and trick people
  • It has a crowd control ability spell that can confuse people
  • It is 'unlockable' content, meaning you must obtain an item to be able to create the vocation

Feedback Command

• I'm also going to be adding a command ingame that can be used to leave feedback or suggestions(24 hour cooldown). I will read the feedback logs everyday so I can see what your opinions are on the server. I will also make it anonymous so you don't think I'm judging your feedback based on how you act on the forums or even ingame.

Are you going to put up a test server to see how this new class matches up with the current ones, or are you going to keep that private?

Im new and i wanted to know if you loose items when you die with no aol, also does warlock backpack do anything else besides the 36 slots?

Im new and i wanted to know if you loose items when you die with no aol, also does warlock backpack do anything else besides the 36 slots?
You do not need aol on this server, and Warlock BP gives you faster regen

Is it at all possible to stop high level people from summoning high level fishing monsters in low level areas? Cause people seem to enjoy filling the town and low level areas with high level monsters. Also would it be possible to add more houses or make the houses in edrona buyable? Because there are 0 houses open right now. ]:

Nk25c.png

Is it at all possible to stop high level people from summoning high level fishing monsters in low level areas? Cause people seem to enjoy filling the town and low level areas with high level monsters. Also would it be possible to add more houses or make the houses in edrona buyable? Because there are 0 houses open right now. ]:
I agree with all of this. It may not seem like that big of a deal to some people, but having high level fishing mobs running around town sucks. As for Houses, i agree. Why not make the ones in Edrona available? There's a ton there. Also, not saying it's a huge deal, but i've seen people just making new accounts, power leveling a char to 1k, and buying 2 or more houses. That sucks. 1 house per account is the rule. I think it should be 1 house per physical person.

I agree with all of this. It may not seem like that big of a deal to some people, but having high level fishing mobs running around town sucks. As for Houses, i agree. Why not make the ones in Edrona available? There's a ton there. Also, not saying it's a huge deal, but i've seen people just making new accounts, power leveling a char to 1k, and buying 2 or more houses. That sucks. 1 house per account is the rule. I think it should be 1 house per physical person.
You expect him to enforce the house rule? by going to every individual persons ip address that logged into that char?

Alright so dumbass Shawn nor Jake are listening to me on skype cuz they both have downs, so i decided to bring this to the forums, and no im not gonna pull a obama, but it really seems like if he bitches enough they accually take time to look at it, so lets start a bitch thread why not? :) They do not think rangers are now op because of this buff, a person 1k lower lvl than me was hitting me for 60ks constantly,not to mention they attack a bit faster than guardians, and guardians only hit like 20ks? with wands? and all they have is a exevo gran mas vis spell? and they are tankey as fuck now with there new spells.. and second of they have that new spells that hits the same amount from a arrow, killed me faster than a ninja could and he has full T4, only way to get things done i guess...

Last edited:
00:32 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Renegade. He was killed by Styx.

SOMADBRO.

Y u do dis?

Alright so dumbass Shawn nor Jake are listening to me on skype cuz they both have downs, so i decided to bring this to the forums, and no im not gonna pull a obama, but it really seems like if he bitches enough they accually take time to look at it, so lets start a bitch thread why not? :) They do not think rangers are now op because of this buff, a person 1k lower lvl than me was hitting me for 60ks constantly,not to mention they attack a bit faster than guardians, and guardians only hit like 20ks? with wands? and all they have is a exevo gran mas vis spell? and they are tankey as fuck now with there new spells.. and second of they have that new spells that hits the same amount from a arrow, killed me faster than a ninja could and he has full T4, only way to get things done i guess...

I think he should of added this spell before he had the elementalist regen nerfed. Other players assume that Elementalist are tanky because they don't think they are having effect on our mana which elementalist don't know when they are near death because there isn't a bar or anything to show this. What we do know is that we depend only on our mana and once we are out of mana it is a guaranteed 1 hit death.

* Elementalists depended on the mana regen to stay alive you cannot expect to nerf a class and buff another one to gain balance. Few days ago a 5k ninja in t3 broke down my mana and then of course I died (9k t4 elementalist).

*Mana rune does not heal as fast as a spell and I'm not even sure it heals as much. Compared to other mage classes we are the bitch of the litter. Sorc and druid have 2x more hp than an Elementalist meaning if their mp is gone they can still survive on vita and I'm sure a sorc gets the advantage of increased damage.

I'm only asking if you are going to make other classes stronger that you return the regen that elementalists relied on so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back