• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could fish up 20 T2 bosses one right after another it would be a little imbalanced.

yes. yes that would. but if it really is 1 per hour and i dont think it is now, that would be shit

Obama.. tsk tsk tsk. If the people that are stopping you from progressing can get access to t2 monsters one after another... they will all have t5 and you will no longer exist on the server. That's not what you want, right?

Synthetic, I would really want to have a talk with you about balancing knights. In short, they really fall short in terms of both healing and damage, things they're supposed to be good at. I would post the long explanation here but it doesn't have much point if I'm unable to test it with you ingame. This I think is an important topic so I'd appreciate it if I could get a response, even if it's brief.

Regards.

Death List:
Unknown column 'time' in 'order clause'

Make sure you have configured correct TFS version in config.php on Znote AAC.
Also make sure you have converted existing accounts and players to work with Znote AAC using the converter script in the "special" folder.

You won;t be getting many new players when they walk around town and get fucking raped by fish the whole time. I guess you didn't think about that huh? Dumbass move on your part, theres bodies all over town from levels 2k and below.

Yeah Syn can u see if u can update knights more.. i dont think it's that balanced :/

Dizzy you have t3 set you have no room to talk... gear is everything on here.

I love the complaints about people using 6 black holes. First off I would like to know where the number 6 comes into play, because if you eat 1 fish that means you can black hole 4 times, and if you cap out 100% on soul fish (that means even removing your backpack) You could black hole up to 22 times. This of course is only effective if the person is trapped. And if the person is actually trapped they are most likely going to die from 2 black holes anyway (unless the person attacking is much lower level) The only vocation that doesn't benefit much from this is ninjas. HOWEVER if using black hole runes is only effective when someone is trapped then that means its the exact same shit for a ninjas death strike. No one is saying that this is 100% balanced, and no one is saying things wont be changed a bit. But synthetic is already nerfing mages and bringing all the vocations in line. He added some fun fish to change up pvp. It's not like a mage can just go and buy 10000 soul fish and run around spamming black holes. It's not like a barbarian can just go and buy 100000 health fish and be unkillable. These items require time to get, they require a high amount of cap, and in a proper war they will run out much faster than supplies run out on real tibia. The difference is once you run out you are out until you lose pz and raid your stockpile or go fish again. It is not as simple as going and buying them. Seems to me everyone is scared of a bit of change and variety. Just stop complaining and go get yourself some fish and play around with it. You never know, the concept may be fun if you give it a chance.

Fishing in= most popular spawns with water near it(inclouding lowlvl area) full of 5k water monsters.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, This sea monster onehitting lvl 2.9k barb, ;P

this is seaming to be a big problem Syn. need to find a way to regulate where fishing can be done. ive seen spawns in every single zone.

Just make a big island with a teleport to it and make it as fish island or some shit. Cuz atm all lvls under 2k die 24/7 cuz of retards fish in city and cant handle it

That is stupid there is no one that wants to be designated to fish in 1 spot. See if you can just make the fish poof whenever they travel to far from their spawn point and replace the pond east of depot with the arena. It just makes sense.

~Also wondering if you could add commands to see how much hp/mp regen we have and our average healing with mana runes? Even better if you could just show in server log how much we heal with pretty lil blue numbers above our heads as well :) .

P.S~~~ Some spells aren't in the lists would be helpful to have those added. I'd like to know the stamina regen on/offline?

Lawl sry had another thought. Would be cool if some of the fishing bosses that already spawn had a chance to drop boss items that each had a lvl req that way there would be new bosses for each lvl, ppl would have to fish, and everyone could enjoy a fishing boss that required a team to kill. *OR event triggering items

Last edited:
this is seaming to be a big problem Syn. need to find a way to regulate where fishing can be done. ive seen spawns in every single zone.

And you are one of the assholes that spawns sea serpents and monsters that follow you around and you get the waves to kill people. Once again, like most people have said, you deserve all the shit you get on the server.

i did it once above depo. sue me. Once kid, prove me otherwise. cause u got people like Randek who summons the damn Hydra and then runs into temple and uses it like his personal pet. much worse out there.

Once = 1 time. 1 time = means you did it. It's not like that disproves my point that you deserve the shit people give you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh great, a 2k ninja donated 25$ and now has a 900 atk weapon and is one hitting/killing everyone in orcs and elves. GG. So much fun getting raped repeatedly out of the place where i hunt.

o5gg3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back