• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record, Ghandi didnt like being called a saint and fought for many years to not be called 1.

mmm Deathzot legend.. whenever I ask about Obamanizer ppl just say he's an idiot. Yep Legend.

AHAHAAHA obamanizer youre a fucking jokee man.

Just take a step back and re read what you wrote having "...no equal". Do you have any idea how much of an obnoxious tool bag you sound like..?
I'd just love to meet you in real life, tibia is all you got going, isn't it buddy?

You don't know a single fucking thing about anybody on this ot, we all act different in different environments, you have no right to say youre better than anybody youve met on here.

What you've been saying throughout this ot has been pretty entertaining, but it's just becoming ridiculous, especially how it seems youre 100% serious in what you say. But really, just take a step back and evaluate yourself, for your sake, not ours.

mmm Deathzot legend.. whenever I ask about Obamanizer ppl just say he's an idiot. Yep Legend.
you dont know old deathzot and that wasnt my name on there cause it was Pre-Obama Era. Learn your shit. and i Highly doubt u EVER have asked about "obamanizer" in any way.
other than standing next to someone trying to start a riot and turn people against me whom dont even know me.

and bacon pancakes sounds wrong..... very.......wrong....

You're stupid? Cause most ppl only know you from the forum. If you were anything before this it is long gone and only known as a moron now. You're now Obamanizer the retarded lion. Enjoy that title it has been bestowed upon you.

However, you're right. I never have asked about you I should of rephrased that to "mentioned".

You're stupid? Cause most ppl only know you from the forum? If you were anything before this it is long gone and only known as a moron now. You're now Obamanizer the retarded lion. Enjoy that title it has been bestowed upon you.

"Obamanizer the retarded lion" << LoL True

I dunno Malv, the kids that hang around the temple a lot all know him

AHAHAAHA obamanizer youre a fucking jokee man.

Just take a step back and re read what you wrote having "...no equal". Do you have any idea how much of an obnoxious tool bag you sound like..?
I'd just love to meet you in real life, tibia is all you got going, isn't it buddy?

You don't know a single fucking thing about anybody on this ot, we all act different in different environments, you have no right to say youre better than anybody youve met on here.

What you've been saying throughout this ot has been pretty entertaining, but it's just becoming ridiculous, especially how it seems youre 100% serious in what you say. But really, just take a step back and evaluate yourself, for your sake, not ours.

Peoples actions ingame are a pretty solid statement on what there worth out of the game, Liers, thieves, scammers, storytelling douchebags. these features carry through to the real world, and dont try to bullshit that it doesnt.

Toolbag would mean i am being used, and there aint 1 source that is using me kid. The Real Toolbags are all those people out there that are against me for the sake of "joining the cause". people who have no legitimate reason to be after me other than my constant posts on here.

My actual desire to help those who are Good and deserve it is something ive shown ingame and out. something that im pretty sure 95% of all against me Dont have. thats a Solid trait that is Lost within the tibian community in the last few years because tibia as a hole is a pit full of garbage.

question is, Have you seen me in game-chat? because its a Fact that im not rude to everyone. i have helped many people out today with their random problems. and i often help people with quests Via game-chat. im only rude to the douchebags who deserve nothing less.

You like many others against me are simply prejudices, even when its seen by all outsiders as Logical the first thing that comes to your mind is an attack on me. Fact. as shown in the past.

So this shows all future things you will say twords me are without thought. Enough said little lamb.

You botted all day, and when you were in game-chat, I said you have good grammar in game and you got angry and ignored me after saying mean words. You are not a very nice person.

actually i didnt play the old dzot but if Obama thinks hes a legend, i got nothing to say but to laugh.
I mean you had to donate for an t4 set to keep up with the rest, cmon man seriously? :huh:

Also, pretty sure Synthetic forgot to turn the fking server back on after reset.

- - - Updated - - -

actually i didnt play the old dzot but if Obama thinks hes a legend, i got nothing to say but to laugh.
I mean you had to donate for an t4 set to keep up with the rest, cmon man seriously? :huh:

like ive said 10000 fucking times, before the wipe i had T4 set with Zero donations twords it.
i donated this era to save myself the time since i do have things that keep me busy outside of this game for 14 hours of my awake day.

You just admitted it lol. But anyway il stop harass obama i think hes gonna cry soon

like how you think you won when clearly it was stated that it was to save myself the time, not to keep up with your asses specially since i was the 2nd highest person last era with no donations.

How people act in a game can be ENTIRELY different on the person they are in REAL LIFE. Most of us are only here to have fun... getting thieved and scammed is only part of the game... it all can be reattained.

Not even going to get myself going on the "toolbag" topic since most "insults" have evolved over time and their definitions have changed in different areas but maybe you should focus more on the "obnoxious" part.

Do you think youre some kind of hero..? Saving all these noobs from the big bad high levels? They can learn for themselves... clearly youre not nearly in game chat enough if you think youre the only person out there helping newcomers LOL.

Clearly you've been scarred through bad treatment within tibia, and since it's so significant to you, you won't fucking stop QQing about it and placing yourself above others. lol.

Seriously re read my other post and take a step back. THIS IS JUST A GAME

like how you think you won when clearly it was stated that it was to save myself the time, not to keep up with your asses specially since i was the 2nd highest person last era with no donations.

this is not some kind of competition about who is the greatest tibia player. Like Aeroo said its just a game, well hell if you feel like this il let you win Obama
:w00t: Congratz

SOOOO... Radenk has his level 10k Deleted because he Merged T5 for a Person under level 10k.
First off, This was NEVER against the rules. NEVER spoken of that you cant merge T5 for a lower player.
And even syn himself said that if a person under 10k had the items to Merge a T5 he would drop the req. What a fucking lier
But yet he has the ballz to Merge 4 pieces of T5 for a level 4k ninja at the time because they couldnt do it themselves... Wow dude. your fucking AMAZING!
i even remember seeing him asking in game-chat if anyone knows if its Legal or Illegal and not 1 person said its Illegal.

Then he uses the statements " Dont you find it a little off that he was under 10k but had enough for t5?
im under 10k and i coulda merged a T5 or 2 if that was my goal. FFS your a IDIOT synthetic.

You then say the same person got 6555 in a day. Well, i find it only a moron would do that with that many canes, But its stlll possible.
As i have seen on some days a few level 5k+ players selling thousands of canes

Way to take appropriate Action synthetic.
knock another "Good" player down.

even though i have little doubt he will get his character back, but the actions taken are flat out bullshit.

Last edited:
Syn people can log in with more than 2 characters now, fix please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back