• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda funny i dont give a shit what u say and how 90% of your 266 posts or towards this server.... and 100% of them are just nonsense and crying of every little thing in the game

so your telling Rendek and Dileck to go fuck themselves huh? cause thats what your saying weather you like it or not.

Dileck is Kole, so I think he got unbanned by the tyrant as well as Radenk.

So I just got done putting a huge patch preview collage done with all the pictures and stuff, and luckily for me my computer decided to bring up the Windows Update box while I was typing on Skype and I hit enter and it force shut down my computer. So I'd like to take a moment to personally thank Microsoft for being such a great operating system. Patch will be out after I get home from school tomorrow so I can monitor everything that is going on with it.

So I just got done putting a huge patch preview collage done with all the pictures and stuff, and luckily for me my computer decided to bring up the Windows Update box while I was typing on Skype and I hit enter and it force shut down my computer. So I'd like to take a moment to personally thank Microsoft for being such a great operating system. Patch will be out after I get home from school tomorrow so I can monitor everything that is going on with it.

Thank you Microsoft for everything you have taken from us... amen!

Oh and also, expect server downtime December 16th while I transfer the server to Linux OS (no more restarts every 12h!). Expected downtime can be upto 8 hours depending on everything goes, but I'm hoping it won't take anywhere close to that. I'll put this in tomorrows patch log so no one forgets!

Oh and also, expect server downtime December 16th while I transfer the server to Linux OS (no more restarts every 12h!). Expected downtime can be upto 8 hours depending on everything goes, but I'm hoping it won't take anywhere close to that. I'll put this in tomorrows patch log so no one forgets!

I bet one trillion RP that some noob still posts "why is server down?" on the 16th

Syn,i have an idea on how to make Bards playable. Just change the POWER CHORD with a new spell,like exori chord or something ;/ Its pretty hard for them to use their weps all the time

Syn,i have an idea on how to make Bards playable. Just change the POWER CHORD with a new spell,like exori chord or something ;/ Its pretty hard for them to use their weps all the time

Add it to a hotkey, and it's the same thing :p

I think they can also use a smasher and still power chord.

Bards are the probably the strongest all round voc at the moment already

Yea ik,but that would make them a bit more attractive to new players ;P

Knights are the most underpowered atm tbh. They don't even tank nor do nice dmg. They should get their dmg buffed,since we got barbs to tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back