• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
02:30 [WORLD MESSAGE] Aniviah, The Sovereign of Ice (level 1000-2000) has been summoned!

Could you fix this due to the fact that is it a 2000-3000 boss? Thanks <3

Make it more fun. Summon shit no one can kill! That's more end of the world type of summons. :] Also Aniviah has PVP in it when it probably shouldn't.

I just reformatted my computer and shit still doesnt work. Syn help. I live in VA. Don't know what is wrong...

I get the problem sometimes. It wont let me connect back. Ill wait like an hour then i can connect back. usually does it like twice a day to me.

Edit: I am now able to login. I'm not sure what you did, or if you did anything at all, but it's now fixed.

Last edited:
Did the log in issues start a few days ago? Because a few days ago I have having some insane lag in the 40k pings and wasn't able to play for more then a few minutes. But the lag went away yesterday and everythings been running fine now and I didn't change or do anything.

YellowRanger here, also having problems connecting. I've already deleted and re-installed everything like 4 times and it still doesnt work. It happened when the server switched hosts. It gives me error 10061 Connection Refused. I ran everything as Administrator.

reinstalling and shit is not gonna help, it is matter of IP connecting to his dedicated IP it has to be a problem with your ISP or your firewall

Don't know if the suggestion thing is still going but...

Suggestion #_: Make Ruinic Starstones clickable. Reason : Not enough switches and often there are times people will afk block them. *Will be less of a hassle.

Don't know if the suggestion thing is still going but...

Suggestion #_: Make Ruinic Starstones clickable. Reason : Not enough switches and often there are times people will afk block them. *Will be less of a hassle.
This or Add in more Workbenches so its still that crafting feel not some sort of present bag. Make a second floor or three

Guys I would not suggest to not buy items in-game with real life $$ because if the server ever wipes / rolls-back you won't get it back (I'm not responsible/liable for in-game to out of game transactions). It has already happened to a player who bought an account for like 250$~ and the server ended up wiping 3 days later. He was not refunded and he couldn't get his money back.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I donated 10000$ dollars,i wunt back

Suggestions i have

#1 - Make a real website

• I know you use the excuse that all other sites are bugged to hell, but why is it that all good servers have cool sexy websites? that seam to all work fine.
    complete with working deathlists and even shows what gear a character is using.

#2 - Deathlists and/or Server deathlog to see last 50 people to die or something.

• Its always fun when you get to Rape someones face off, knowing they are the stronger person, having them deny having it happen then get to have Proof.
    to many times have i seen people say " you didnt kill me noob, i cant die to you " so having proof would be nice. Servers with 500+ people have deathlists, why cant you.

#3- Edron houses turned into Houses

• The houses out in edron should be turned into actual houses like old zot. shouldnt take sooooo much space... since same servers that have 500+ people online have Huge amount of hosues

#4 - Teir 2 Runic Star Stone

• Current star stones are 300k. 100 stack can get you like 6-10 t1. T2 star stone would cost 9 mil each ( 30x more than normal ) Have same chance of a T2 as the normal has of a T1
    Unique chances 2x better, and have rare chance = to Normal star stone uniques of getting Holy Smiter, Zerker/warlock Amulet. Also can be dropped by bosses (never normal creatures)

#5 - Unique Runic Star Stone

• a Stone that has only like a 10% chance to drop from a t2+ boss, and can Only make Uniques. now before you say Overpowered, the chances for it to work are slim. but say have 100 saved after a long time. Go to use them and maybe get 1 unique. Unique possibilities should be all of normal uniques from star stones, then Holy Smiter, Warlord Smasher, Unique Fishing Rod, Amulets, Even the exp amulet and bp. maybe even a super rare chance of a set item.

#6 - Expand Hunting grounds for mid level ranges

• Levels 1-3999 have allot of options as where to hunt, but the diversity drops off rather quick. 4-5k have space for like 3-4 people botting it. then 5-7k all have to share the same area that only holds like 4 people and usually even higher than 7k because of the req to loot the damn TP from fisco.

Suggestion on this is to have some Map contests for players to design new hunting areas OR do it yourself, but just so we can get more diversity in the leveling. i know this server can handle Allot more spawns so cant use that as a reason not to. This is a 100 player server and it gets to jammed up.

#7 - More Quests

• As it says, we are in need of more quests. Not password doors, but actual quests. i know you use the excuse quests arent fun unless the reward is fun, but i have to say that the word Quest is to have an adventure and fun while Doing the act of the quest. The reward is just a Perk. Semi easy quests for solo players and Group quests for 2-4-6 players. Rewards can be simple or unique to that quest.

Rewards can be like 2x Exp scrolls, Level 5k quest for 5-10 RP, T2 items quest level 2k+ (this isnt OP because takes 1 day to make a 2k and if you got good gear you can get like 30 t2 in 1 day doing other things), Phoenix amulet for like 1k, level 5k quest with 100 candy canes, level 10k T4 anni.

and the list goes on. just really feels like theres almost no questing to be had on the server, Make events for players to Map quests, maybe you can get some cool ones.

#8 - Leveled Events Rooms

• you have Doors/portals with Level req to enter for Min and Max level. So we can do this with Events. Expand the Event landing area to house 5-10 more Portals to Diff areas all like the current Event room. But have portals with Min level, Max level or Both on some. this way you can Tone events to the stages of players.

Ideas on this are say 1-3k Event " Titans Wrath " Room fills with Minions that can do reasonable damage to a level 1.5k using T2 gear. change targets often. Each give 1-2 levels when killed with rare chance of T1 event reward, 1.5 minutes later the Event boss will land and if all the minions aren't dead he will be a problem to handle (unless mains have alts with t4 gear to block but oh well.) Gives 5-30 levels when killed and t1s. Rare chance for Event tokens.

Once again, have an event maybe players can make some kick ass Event rooms that will save you time making it. only time you need is to check for hidden items and to lay it onto man map

But the list and potential here for having some Leveled events are limitless and Fun

#9 - More spells for lacking classes

• Real basic, Some classes dont really have the spells others do, Guardians need something useful for attacking and that they can call their own. Knights need some help. Druid is a lost cause. and for some reason Bards are still rarely played

#10 - Updated Website Server News Semi-Daily

• Basic again, its really nice to be able to come home from Work, School, or wake up and see news posted on the homesite. Lots of players come from Otservlist.org and dont follow this to much if any, but they will go to the homesite and it gets an update like once every 3 weeks or so... but i mean it, Every other day or so. its a minor slightly annoying task, but it keeps the players feeling your staying in touch. Weather its info about an update, what your thoughts are on what you want to do with server, or asking the community questions. i think we ALL would really like it. think of it as your blog almost.

#11 - Hunting Expedition Grounds

• A new great land of High cost, High reward. a Big land that contains leveling grounds for level 500, 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k, 9k, 10k. And with each area it costs High amounts of money to enter it each time. BUT the creatures have like 2-3x the exp of Normal creatures outside that area in the normal lands. ill give an example

Level 500 Zone costs 5 mil to enter it. the creatures dont hit much harder than the elfs or orcs. maybe just a little tiny bit. they dont drop money rewards. but the exp is 2x better than Orcs and they have the same HP. and same numbers of them spawned all around.

Level 3k zone Costs 30-40 mil to enter. and same deal. No loot. just solid exp.

The reason i feel this would work well is, Players will have their characters in there gaining Good exp but if theres an event, they will want to Port out to go to it. then it costs money again to enter. Sure they can just leave a character Alt in the zone, but thats their choice.

i dont know if its possible or not, but if it is, then adding a Timer, say something like once the npc Ports you to the location, you have 2-3 hours before you get ported out forcibly.

#12 - Donor Fishing Rod

• Currently yeah, it has its perks.. most def not worth it though. not even close. BUT, would be cool if it could be used to Just fish up the bosses instead of normal creatures so you can get your bosses out of the way with real fast and then wait till next hour.

#13 - SAFE-ZONE on WORLD BOSS FISCO

• nuff said, Seriously though, Do it. your argument for why is much weaker than why not.
    Level 12ks comming in to kill 5ks who took the time to loot the charm and summon it are Pro
    So be mature about it please.

These are just what i feel are Viable Recommendations on the servers progression.

Last edited:
the day is like 70% over got a feeling we shall see this update at 11:59pm at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back