• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN U PLZ START DEATHZOT IDK IF ITS THE NEW ONE OR THE OLD JUST START SOMEONE PLZ I LOVE OUR OT AND ITS ONE OF THE BEST OTS I EVER PLAYD

I found this default channel log on my computer. Its from the era 5 or 6 when bill originally hosted deathzot. Its to big to fit in a post so i uploaded it to pastebin. http://pastebin.com/gBuur9yR

Hey guys, I know I updated the other thread but yes DeathZot is currently in the works for an ENTIRE REVAMP! It's a long process and Xagul and I are already a few months into development. I'll post teasers as it gets closer to being done :)

@Killallah, haha "Last edited: Yesterday at 6:46 PM" wasnt you talking aboute some dustbin or something ;) :*

Already gone, couldn't figure out a way to balance the summoner vocation while having pets at the same time.
SUMMONER VOCATIONS ?!?!?!!"=?§($= !/)(%&)(=§(!")=")%/=%(="§)§=
okay spoiler !

SUggestion : Add a vocation that can build turrets that disable themself when i go to far away(no afk hunt with them since eh it wouldnt work out i guess? and awesome nonbot vocations ? <3 ) :) <3 i wud sak ur cak foa dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom