• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Empire ATS - 10.77| NEW USA HOST| RPG Gameplay| Unique map |True Open Tibia|

cosmopolitan

Reaction score
I come to present the server that me and some friends are developing for almost an year and a half now. We started this project as a hobby to revive some memories of the old times we played Open Tibia. We always used to wonder where the magic of playing got lost..
"Shaky hands during a war, meeting new people, making new friends and enemies, cheering during a rare loot drop, accumulating money and items, building your reputation, leveling up and resolving quests, interacting with NPCs."

Isn't that something we all miss? We decided to build our server around those principles. And we invite you to come play and guarantee that you'll feel as excited as you did when you played your first Open Tibia Server. We are a very serious team of developers that always listen to our players and the community. We have no intention to make money out of the Empire but will accept donations that can be traded only for premium accounts inside the game through our virtual Empire Coins. The premium account comes with some symbolic advantages (offline training, houses, carpet traveling and extra 20% experience).

The server is based around a purist tibia gameplay and the first rule is to have FUN. You won't find custom monsters, spells or vocations. It has been very well balanced with the implementation of the old damage formula with some adaptations. Spells only goes until 7.4 era and monsters and items mostly until 8.x.

We have been working very hard to create the perfect server and deliver to our players the best experience since Tibia itself. We ask you to give it a try and promise you won't be disappointed. The server is entirely developed in English and the team is fluent in that language in case you need any support. Without further ado..

eH9cjVn.png
www.empirebr.com
r4pp.png

Mav7pbV.png

SO BRACE YOURSELVES, BECAUSE...
ofdFbh7.png

r4pp.png

We open for good on July 1st at 5pm (GMT-3)
There is an official countdown at our website

For now you can create your account and invite some friends to join also :)
You can connect using you own IP changer or downloading our client at the "Downloads" section

IP: empirebr.com
Port: 7171
Version: 10.77

See you in the Empire​

Last edited:
lPVfZli.png

Map

xxYRXes.png

Cities

Aramunhra
The city in the center of the continent. Can be considered the most populated and busy one, the centre of the economy on the Empire and close to hunting grounds for players of all levels.

ebUKefk.png

imsoYlw.png

Molour
The isolated fortress. The city is surrounded by stones and protected by big catapults and arbalests. Close to hunting grounds that suits players from all levels

ztqNSxk.png

imsoYlw.png

Livingstar
The city in the swamp. Known by the great amount of quests around it and the quality of the city's houses.

yRDBnFf.png

imsoYlw.png

Last edited:
imsoYlw.png

w6BO3a8.png

Hunting Grounds

Face the giants!
Vf92AiZ.png

imsoYlw.png

Remember your first Dragon
7HA3lcS.png

imsoYlw.png

Use the strategy that suits you better
s3xWI2x.png

imsoYlw.png

Be careful to not become a statue
RRBxcvc.png

imsoYlw.png

VdnivYF.png

Explore for much more!

How many mysteries can a tomb hold?
eNQZFPT.png

imsoYlw.png

Bsss...
HOGeTx8.png

lPVfZli.png

Last edited:
Wow! What a great post!
I'm really excited to play it :)
I used to be a part of the old Empire server, back in 2006, and I haven't played Tibia since then. What a coincidence to check how otland is doing after a few years and find this amazing news!

I'll be there, no doubt. This used to be one of the greatest servers back in the days, and I'm sure it'll keep its reputation ;)

Why 10.77 client?
I am also wondering why 10.77, there are plenty of TFS 1.2 with 10.90 - 10.95, i have seen a few 10.77 servers (with the owner having great reputation) and watching there server fall. But all i can say is goodluck and i hope your server doesn't get buried like all the other servers.

How pvp is balanced is this version? Can we buy premmium account with gold in the game, if someone sells it? How we gonna play this game without botters?

You guys put a client to download and dont take responsability for it?

"A member of Empire made this customized client that you can use to connect to the game without an IP Changer. We do not take any responsibility for it."

Sounds shady...

Looks great but atm I am playing Ascalon otherwise I would definitely look at it, good luck though!

We didn't see the necessity of updating to a newer client just yet but it's something that is coming in a near future without any doubt.

How pvp is balanced is this version? Can we buy premmium account with gold in the game, if someone sells it? How we gonna play this game without botters?

You guys put a client to download and dont take responsability for it?

"A member of Empire made this customized client that you can use to connect to the game without an IP Changer. We do not take any responsibility for it."

Sounds shady...

I can tell you that we tested our combats formulas extensively during months and it's pretty well balanced for all vocations.. We've kept in mind that runes will be used and the spells are limited to the 7.4-7.6 era.

PvP follows the Retro-PvP rules with some changes:
  • 2 Unjusts, which means: No matter how many characters took part in an unjustified PvP kill, only the character that dealt the most damage and the character that dealt the final blow will face consequences.
  • No Ghosting (or its predecessor swapping), which means: Everybody always blocks all other characters anywhere.
  • No Fair Fight Rules, which means: No matter how many attackers took part in a PvP kill, the death penalty of the victim will not be reduced.
  • You get redskull if you kill, 3 or more unmarked players in 24 hours, 8 in a week or 15 in a month.
  • Your redskull will last 7 days. If you kill double the amount required for Red Skull you will get a Black Skull that will last for 10 days

We've only posted that warning to be free of legal issues. The customised client was made by a member of our team and it's completely trustable. If ones desire is to used its own client and IP changer they can just do so :)

About the premium account you can check details on the FAQ of our website here

For now botting will be controlled manually by our team and with the support of the community. Botters will be banned without previous warning. An anti-bot client is a possible feature in the future as the server grows.

The launch is very soon, I ask you all to join and give it a try. You won't regret!!

Last edited:
Sorry for the inconvenience! The Server opens at 5PM Brazilian time (GMT-3).
The countdown on the website apparently was based at the time of your own PC.

It's fixed now :)

Last edited:
so fucking low spawntime omg ..... Low places to hunting ... Crashed all the time -.- and lags all the time.

Last edited:
Admins said it just changed hosts to the USA. Lags are gone for me :)

We're now hosting in the US for all otland members to play without lag :)
Spawntime varies according to the hunting place.
@mrzeksiio You only had the chance to try it in Rookgaard when the server launched, of course it would be full.
The map have +- 30MB.. I guarantee that there is a lot of places to hunt

www.empirebr.com

Back