• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] GhostOT RPG-PVP - [8.60] Custom Client

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
ht7dwx.png

IMPORTANT: The server is currently off-line, but we are working diligently to put it back up, it seams there is an issue with our dedicated host.

Welcome to ghostot, a customized evo style map server with many custom features like a fully customized client, including over 6 custom sprited monsters. We are currently working on custom terrain for new spawns in the near future. We have over 12 Custom Spell Animations and Current RL Tibia Client Spell Graphics editted into our client.

Our server is free to play for the most part, and is not 100% complete, but your more than welcome to create an account, download the custom client and jump on and start powerleveling/training. However if you download a client, please use the "Tibia Client" instead of the "OTClient" and it will run a whole lot smoother.
Your more than welcome to download the OTClient if you prefur however :)

PS:
We have fixed the Quest Chest's, you can now loot items from them again!

:D

Update News:
Server initiated a soft reset December 23rd, 2014, and will experience a full reset upon server completion.

~*Ip*~: GhostOT.Rocks

~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.60 / Custom Client!
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server, running 24/7 without lag.
~*Updated Almost Daily (Bug Fixes/Monster Testing/New Spawns/New Houses/Etc.)
~*Website*~: http://ghostot.rocks/
~*Exp rate*~: 420x - 2x (Stages stop at level 1000)
~*Map*~: Evo Map, 85% customized, with 4 new cities
~*Runes*~: Infinited Charges on runes and potions
~*Loot rate*~: 6x
~*Server type*~: [FUN] PVP-RPG. 6 kills gives you Red skull (expires in 2 hours) and 12 kills lands you a blackskull (expires in 4 hours).
~* Almost always a Staff Member online to assist with issues you may have!
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 69x Skill and 40.9x Magic.
~*Teleportals are available on the server to help easily navigate the server, but if you talk to GM Traveller, he can take you to various spots around the world of GhostOT!
~*Donation Items such as: Donation Sword, Donation Helmet, and Donation Boots can be obtained through monster boss spawns, which are located on the 3rd level up of the temple!
~*Bosses now drop hurrendous amounts of Crystal Coins, and have a chance to drop 1 of each mega syphon potion!

More Features:
> VIP status can be obtained by buying it from the Donation Shop, or ingame by purchasing it for 60,000,000gp (3 BP's of Crystal Coins) this feature will stay in the game forever, permanent.
-*> There are currently Teleporters that lead to various areas around the map, however after the server is 100% complete the NPC, "GM Traveller" will be the permanent source of teleportation to places such as: Citys, Villages, Donation Areas, Trainers, Temple, Depot, and Shops as well as holiday spawns if a holiday is in effect!

~*Many custom quests, with over 50 rewards currently in the game.
~*Mega Potions (Mega Syphon) after level 400 (Newest Quest)
~*Balanced Vocations
~*Level 350 Promotion (gain more hp/mana/attack speed/exp bonus upon every level)
~*Daily Server Raids/Events
~*Over 20 Custom Creatures, including 7 custom bosses
~*Ingame purchasable VIP System included with a handful of awesome spawns, and upgraded training spots
~*Intense Game Play after level 350!
~*Rewards for inviting players to join the server (until we hit 35+ players)
~*Absolute Vocational Balancing (Balanced to suit players on our server)

Unfinished/Not Added Features

~* Player pets (strong summons, with defensive, support, and offense style attributes)
~* Hardcore Vocation's (Death = 25% total exp loss, 10% total skill loss/No Blessings/AOL Only/When death occurs any damage done to you by a player will then recieve exp for helping in your death, this vocational selection means you will not recieve skulls for pvp activity)
~* Second Promotion (Increased EXP Gain by 0.9% , 5% Attack Speed increase, and 15% Damage Boost, and of course slightly increased hp +2/mana +2 gain upon every level. (Super Promotion, for level 750+)
~* Second Server Designed for WAR exact copy of the current version, when balanced completely with 9.5x pvp exp rate and all the current stages.

Rewards for Player Invite (referral)
> every successful refferal to the server (eg. friend joins the game on your behalf) you will recieve a Reward Token and reward tokens can be traded in for some awesome stuff!
>> Important: You can only claim one of each of the rewards once per account. Information is always saved :)
>> Important: You cannot fool us by trying to use a Multi Client to show u got a 'friend' online, and will be ignore if bugged. We always check, just to be fair :)

>2 Token: 1000 Crystal Coins (10,000,000gp)
>6 Tokens: 1 BP of Crystal Coins + Addon Doll
>10 Tokens: VIP Status, and a regeneration booster item set (fools magical slippers + eternal ring of mending [105 hp + 195 mana per second])
>15 Tokens: Panda Bear (Donation house/Donation spawn or VIP Status!
>50 Tokens: 30 Day's VIP Access + 4 Addon Dolls, and 3 BP's of Crystal Coins
>100 Tokens: +75 SQM to a currently owned House or +20 extra spawns in your private spawn, Permanent VIP Status without [VIP] attached to your name, includes 5 Addon Dolls, and 6 BP's of Crystal Coins

Experience Stages
1 - 100 level, 420x
101 - 200 level, 200x
201 - 300 level, 55x
301 - 400 level, 30x
401 - 500 level, 20x
501 - 600 level, 10x
601 - 750 level, 5x
751 - 850 level, 3x
1000+ level, 2x

Pvp Exp: 9.5x (never changes)

~~~Staff List~~~
1. [Admin] Jason (Server Manager/Head-Mapper - Original Staff Member) - English, German (CAD)
2. [Admin] Magic (Server Manager - Website Administrator - Original Staff Member) - English (USA)
3. [Admin] Katalyst (Server Manager - Original Staff Memeber) - English (USA)
4. CM Hidden (Community Manager - Game Support - Original Staff Member) -Portuguese, and English (BR)
5. GM Ginx (Gamemaster/Mapper - New Staff Member) -English (CAD)
6. Empty
7. Empty

~* Currently looking for 2 Gamemasters *~
(If you can Map, or script as well as have fluency in more than the english language you will be considered a more valuable asset and likely be given an interview)
~> Interested in Scripters, and Mappers. Possible room for Rule Enforcement (eg. Original GM Duty)
~> Interested Language Speakers: Spanish (MX), Swedish (SWE), Brasillian (BR), and Polish (PL)

~Example Application~
Name: Jason
Qualifications: Worked for many different OT Servers over the course of 13 years, and have played tibia since its original start up in 1997, started OT Server in 2002. I still play RL Tibia, but do not have great affection for it at this very moment. I am a general mapper, can create very detailed and enjoyable maps. I can handle scripting basic XML, and LUA.

Prior Commitments: I am currently working for GhostOT as a Server Administrator and Head-Mapper, I also manage donations, and juggle scripting work as well.

Availability: I am available for almost 12 hours a day, usually between lunch and dinner time is my online time, but will not stay at the computer for a full 12 hours.

>>>>>>>>>>Gamemaster Staff Duties
> Help out players who need it, freely even if they don't ask.. Offer to help in any way you can.
> Fulfill your daily rule violations (if any pop up in your Rule Violation chat-window, you are to take care of it in a professional and orderly manor)
> Report Bugs (any type of bug) to Admin Jason, ASAP

Staff Members MUST be active for a period of once every three weeks, all power abuse done by a staff member must be reported to [Admin] Jason either ingame, on the server forum, or here on OTLand! If a staff member is relieved of his/her position it will then open up as a GM Position for anybody who is worthy to claim.

C'mon enjoy the fun!
Come on down and join!

Tell us what you think about the server, areas we could improve on and such. Just comment in this thread, and tell us your opinion! -[Admin] Jason

Your's,
GhostOT Staff Leader
[Admin] Jason

Last edited:
Staff applications will be reviewed here on this thread.

Accepted Players:

2. Jordan (GM Gynx) - Mapper

Denied Players:

1. Empty

Last edited:
Deffiantly has to be one of my favorite ots i've ever played really enjoy it and you guys keep up the good work.

Out of all the servers that I try out to see with I would like to play more and stick with this would probably be one of my top favorites to play as an ot. So please come check it out and give it a shot in game and the staff are great to try to help you out as best as possible.

Bump:
>Updated Donation System, more items added eg. Donation Runes and Donation Home/Spawn Item (panda bear)
>Map update, fixed a few sign typos, and npc typos
> Mages Balanced
> Paladins Balanced
> Knights Balanced
> Looking into a new Mana Waste Spell (one that doesnt cause lag when used)

Yeah... hahaha all guys that posted here got items, houses with private spawns for free (or some at least Access to it), leveled to 500+ in like 30 mins~ (If you don't believe, just look at Highscores.)
And other People don't even get cared about. GG o_O
AH btw... there been a reset this night, that every Player has the same chances and more Players would come... yeah.. for sure...:eek: I see that...:confused:.. Will never happen if you guys behave like that.
When I started yesterday evening, I found the Server good.
One of the God was pretty Kind to me, but this is REALLY unacceptable. :mad:
OUT.

Last edited:
This is a NEARLY Laid Back Server. FUN Server, if you will for the moment.

Lol, if you hadn't noticed the server isn't all finished yet. We may yet have to do a Total Hard Wipe Deleting ALL Characters, as for the houses and private spawns being given out to players, these are players who are dedicated to the game in all aspects, 25% of these players who have houses DID donate. the other 75% are people who actually helped out with the developement of the server. The evaluation you gave was alright, I mean I'm all for constructive critisism, but you make it very clear that you just don't like the server.

This server is Semi-High Exp Rated.
Vocation are balanced to suit the Exp Ratio

On the level note, Players CAN obtain level 500 In 30 - 45 minutes if [VIP] Status is obtained. However getting levels like 800 - 1000+ are very tricky spots, as it becomes extremely slow level, to the point that bot's become second hand. however for players starting from scratch you can get level 450 in less than an hour if you know what monsters to hunt of course and you dont even need VIP Status to do so. If you did wish to get VIP Fast, you can always report bugs ingame for Reward Tokens to trade for cool items in the Players/GM Rewards section of this thread or even referr other players to join the server, valid referrals give 1 token per invited player. :D

How you build a character, and manage yourself is up to you. Staff will not get involved in your affairds ingame unless your doing something HORRIBLE. Thats not likely to happen though.

Players who leveled that fast had access to free to use Donation Spawns which if you ask nicely you'd likely be able to get inside for free. :) But like I said, when everything is reset, the spawn's in these area's will drop dramitically to make room for more custom monsters of higher leveled access for all players to use freely.

Thanks for your opinion on the server, it's much appreciated. Believe me. I've seen a lot of it here on OTLand, and on my previously worked servers.

As it stands this server is basically a FUN server, meaning you can get high leveled fast. You can use bots there are no resistrictions when it comes to this. If you want to get up to a high level, try you hand at leveling to 425 then accessing the Onion Heros/Brometheus/Onion Gnome Spawning zone and gathering gold to get VIP, once you have VIP you can achieve the highest level in the game, even with low ranked restoration items (runes/potions). You have Fast Attack, after promotion occurs of course and increased exp by 0.3x, and 30% damage increase. The promotion can be obtained after getting level 350, or having VIP status and level 200 :D

There really is just a lot of stuff to do in GhostOT, and you could be the best of the best if you apply yourself. We welcome all to the server to give 'er a whirl.

- [Admin] Jason

Last edited:
The evaluation you gave was alright, I mean I'm all for constructive critisism, but you make it very clear that you just don't like the server.

No, you are wrong. I told the Admin yesterday that I really like it, after he asked me what im thinking of it.
Maybe you are right, that there is much to do on this OT, but in case you are deleting all characters anyway, .. Why don't activate VIP in this time time for all Players?
It would help you finding bugs and let People know what they spend their Money for (Ofcourse it's obtainable in-game too. But for sure some People also wants to Support the Server with Donations.)
When I wrote my post I overviewed it like 5-6 times, because I didn't want to say things, which are unfair. I just wanted to say what im thinking of it, without being harsh.

The only Problem was that it looked like some Players would be prefered by admins, and this is causing Misunderstandings.
Because nobody want to Play on a Server where People get free items, free Access to donation spawns etc, while other People have to pay for it. I'll may give it a try again.

- DDosexe

Alright, I understand. However, nobody is being captured by favouritism on this OT, I mean granted its a Fun Server but still. Players receive rewards based upon their dedication to the server and how much they like to help out, etc.

These players who currently have items like that i forgot to say, were the donator's; people who actually paid for these items/spawns some did not their characters (non-donors/non-dedicated players) were stripped of the free items before the reset.

All is perfectly fair, and no I do not see much of a point for the VIP to be free to all players, I mean if an event goes on, or you get reward tokens you can easily get VIP from a Staff Member by trading them tokens :p Especially when you can farm Brometheus, and Onion Heros for Crystal Coins to get VIP (60 Stacks of 100 Crystal Coins)

-

Just for confirmation towards Ddosexe, I have been a staff member for a little over a day or so, Mapping for Royalty and in-game help, and I've actually purchased my own donor set. I do not have a house, I really haven't contributed as of much yet, so I'd suggest maybe coming to take a chance at the server, as a lot of the players currently there, have been there since the beginning from my understanding and have been testing it, per say, since day one!

-GM Ginx

That's the best Evolution Server I ever played off.
And I tested alot of Evo Ot's in many years. ;)
Server is always under development, the Admin is working hard to expand the Server.
And finally there is a Admin who cares about his Players. I can only recommend playing here.
Community is not that big atm, but I will definatly play here for long.
And I hope to see some fresh faces on the Server soon, because the Server absolutly deserves it. :D

- Brutal Butcher

Server is always under development, the Admin is working hard to expand the Server.
And finally there is a Admin who cares about his Players. I can only recommend playing here.
And I hope to see some fresh faces on the Server soon, because the Server absolutly deserves it. :D

- Brutal Butcher
Lovly words for an server owner :) Great job Royalty :)

- Brutal Butcher

Hey Brutal!

Glad you liked it! I enjoyed helping you out as I'm the GM of the server and am very pleased that you've enjoyed the server. The Admins are working hard all the time to expand the server.

I hope more come a long and give the server a chance! You won't regret it!

-GM Ginx

Back