• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Hammerfall Realmap 8.54

fender

Reaction score
Hammerfall 8.54

Greetings.

Come checkout the latest Real map server with staged experience

Real Tibia quests 100% working.
PHP:
Behemoth Quest 
Black Knight Quest 
Blood Herb Quest 
Crusader Helmet Quest 
Crystal Wand Quest 
Deeper Fibula Quest 
Demon Helmet Quest 
Demon Oak Quest
Double Hero Quest 
Draconia Quest  
Fire Axe Quest 
Hydra Egg Quest 
Inquisition Quest
Koshei the Deathless Quest
Life Ring Quest 
Mad Mage Room Quest 
Medusa Shield Quest 
Naginata Quest 
Noble Armor Quest
Ornamented Shield Quest 
The Annihilator Quest 
The Desert Dungeon Quest 
The Djinn War Quest
The Outlaw Camp Quest 
The Paradox Tower Quest 
The Queen of the Banshees Quest 
Time Ring Quest 
Triple UH Rune Quest 
Vampire Shield Quest 
In Service of Yalahar Quest

Acc Website: Hammerfall - Latest News
Server ip: hammerfall.no-ip.org

100% working Yalahar.

Very balanced PvP
Protection Level: 25
Low Rate of PvP Experience

Custom Spawns and Quests.

Friendly Staff:
God Forevero.
God White Sheep.

Experience:
9 - 25 300x
26 - 50 200x
51 - 75 30x
76 - 100 40x
101 - 125 18x
126 - 150 7x
151+ 6x

Rates
Magic -4x
Skills -15x
Spawn rate -1x
Loot rate -1.5x

Working Guild war system
Hammerfall - Wars

Balance Donation items
Hammerfall - Shop System

Short War video made on the server to show the balance in PVP.
YouTube - War on hammerfall Tibia Ot 8.54

Last edited:
Yeah, this has got to be the best real map ive seen in a while..

Good job making it..

This server is great, the people runing it really know what there doing, they arent some average kids want to creat a "OT" for lols. Its taken seriously, great community, great support and a great server lay out.

This server is great, the people runing it really know what there doing, they arent some average kids want to creat a "OT" for lols. Its taken seriously, great community, great support and a great server lay out.

except for that it's another real map with high rates.. I still wonder when serious people will do a low rate nice server where you dont get bored when you are lvl 300 and where not everyone is lvl 300 :(

except for that it's another real map with high rates.. I still wonder when serious people will do a low rate nice server where you dont get bored when you are lvl 300 and where not everyone is lvl 300 :(

With the rate drop off for you to get level 300 its like 1 - 2 months playing.. Also look at the high scores does it look like everone is lvl 300?? No one is even lvl 150 and its been out for a while.

Dont judge it untill you play it.

To be honest, it looks good, although to me its just another real map OT.
Unless you have something to prove that makes it more unique then the other 500 real map servers up there.

And Hansson is right, the EXP is to high for me to play.

Even 7x after 200 is still to high for me, people are going to get lv 300 in about 1 week of joining and quit from boredom.

BTW, Balanced donations?

Code:
Slippers of Regeneration (12 points)
Regenerate 75 mana every 1.5 seconds and 75 health every 2 seconds. Also increases your speed.

Thats so OP lol you basically dont need to buy potions. If your a mage, exura gran, no potions + extra speed <_<

Can you please post a speed test because when i was playing i lagged quite badly.

ANYWAY

Good luck with your server, all the best.

Last edited:
Anyway your right about the boots being overpowered, in game the stats had been changed weeks earlier when the server was in testing phase though i had never gotten around to editing the site.
I posted a speed test somewhere in a earlier thread and i dont really feel like digging the server is running at around but it came back around 60/20mb Server based in newyork anyway thanks for the contribution and free bump.

Is it just me, or does anyone else recognize the nam: HammerFall?...

The name of Pokemon online is a show. so they should change it.

I was going to join until i read this.

from one of your players, btw he is the highest lvl.

Code:
Im finished, This OT has too many Glitched monsters, and that makes it boring to hunt because there IS NOTHING TO HUNT. Besides that, MANY Items cannot sell to the NPC's, therefore it is extremeley difficult to even play. This is desgned to waste time, There is no addon sytem, and everything is unchecked. Please Check your monsters, GM, and also Loot rate or avialability to sell items. It is inconvienent. One LARGE PROBLEM, is Paralize cannot be cured with a healing spell, Unless you are already standing still, and that will work only 1 time. You must use haste to remove Paralize, Causing an imbalance in healing, And thus death.

Free bump

I was going to join until i read this.

from one of your players, btw he is the highest lvl.

Code:
Im finished, This OT has too many Glitched monsters, and that makes it boring to hunt because there IS NOTHING TO HUNT. Besides that, MANY Items cannot sell to the NPC's, therefore it is extremeley difficult to even play. This is desgned to waste time, There is no addon sytem, and everything is unchecked. Please Check your monsters, GM, and also Loot rate or avialability to sell items. It is inconvienent. One LARGE PROBLEM, is Paralize cannot be cured with a healing spell, Unless you are already standing still, and that will work only 1 time. You must use haste to remove Paralize, Causing an imbalance in healing, And thus death.

Free bump

If he didnt bot frost dragons all day he mightve looked around and found 95% of addon quests are fully functioning and that there are functioning djiins and rashid to sell items too. Bugged monsters are gonna effect any OT particularly real maps where 25 thousand monsters exist,.

Pokemon online isnt the name of the show.
+ Its the theme of the ot...

and Hammerfall can you really put music into tibia ? :eek:

Well it was named after the WoW city and not the band.
(please no more posts about the name. It really doesnt matter it not going to get changed.

Back