• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

You are welcome to leave at anytime, as in right now im not planning to make you or anyone stay as i simply have a real life aswell

Dont waste your time on this shit, As you already know this hoster is literally retarded and got droped as a child or something. I tried to be nice at start but starting to flame someone when he tries to help proves how lost this so called "project" is
I noticed.. fuck this guy xD

I dont give a crap if you leave, its your choice. Im not bothering keeping the ot up on this dedicated, id rather wait and buy a new one than having a server were people keeps leaving.
@Sugamagz People like you really fking annoy me when you cant open your eyes and see the facts
@imbaalof Wanna know how many fucks i give? 0
This is why your server failed lol

Does everyone have to legit talk shit? If you don't like the OT, don't fucking play it & keep your damn mouth shut, Thanks. :)

This is why your server failed lol
It never failed, never will.
Currently low on player numbers but whenever I get a new dedi it will go back up, so bend down and suck your own penis you stretchy fagget.
Cut urself

you wonder why he rude is becuase people always bitching him and shit, like dam back off and play the server when its up. still a great server and always will be

Long time ago I was online, so Im wondering, how many people use to be online these days? :eek:
//Also, true words in the beginning, "A unforgetable ot"

bitching ? HOW CANT IT BE LOW ON NUMBERS IF THE SERVER IS NEVER ONLINE HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO STUPID

The server is 'never' online because I actually do have a life, its not my job to sit by the computer 24/7.
Id rather wait till i can get a new dedi than putting it on and having it restart each 50 hrs

The server is 'never' online because I actually do have a life, its not my job to sit by the computer 24/7.

Yet you took donations and never got dedi. Nice.

Id rather wait till i can get a new dedi than putting it on and having it restart each 50 hrs

2 days of uptime in exchange for a few minutes of downtime? No? Hmm makes sense.../sarcasm

made the ot for fun my ass....its pay to win ot lol and even if I played 2 months could never catch up to them lol waste of my time.....

I dont really give a shit about your negative comments, you either play it or leave it.
Stop commenting this thread if your clearly not liking it, others can decide for themselves if they like it you dumbass

2 days of uptime in exchange for a few minutes of downtime? No? Hmm makes sense.../sarcasm

Took the donations? ok mr. fuckface.
1. I never took the donations for myself, they were actually used for the dedi but every dedi ended up being asses :)
Sugamagz, you have a sad life commenting other peoples threads with negative comments.

Took the donations? ok mr. fuckface.
1. I never took the donations for myself, they were actually used for the dedi but every dedi ended up being asses :)
Sugamagz, you have a sad life commenting other peoples threads with negative comments.
Yeah right you only took the donations for yourself thats why you let me bot to 1k prestige

Whoaa you rather wait for new dedi than putting int on each 50 fucking hours? so your lack of interest into your community is tos et a timer every 05 hours and invest 10 minutes into putting it off and on again? Yo uare more of a dipshit then I ever thought you were. Your admins gave away donation items to me and my bdudys just so you know lol your community lols the fuck off you behind your back, it litterly took you 8 months to bring 4 new sets into the server, you know nothing and without your " staff" you wouldnt be able to run shit. same as hell actually taught you everything about running a ot. you are just a shame for this community. do us a feavor and never put your server back up lol. dippshit

Whoaa you rather wait for new dedi than putting int on each 50 fucking hours? so your lack of interest into your community is tos et a timer every 05 hours and invest 10 minutes into putting it off and on again? Yo uare more of a dipshit then I ever thought you were. Your admins gave away donation items to me and my bdudys just so you know lol your community lols the fuck off you behind your back, it litterly took you 8 months to bring 4 new sets into the server, you know nothing and without your " staff" you wouldnt be able to run shit. same as hell actually taught you everything about running a ot. you are just a shame for this community. do us a feavor and never put your server back up lol. dippshit
That just made me want to drink bleach, For real, quit bashing. You obviously feel superior for posting negative comments on this, Well you're not. You are nothing but a piece of shit that gets butt-hurt about the simplest things I'm guessing? Get a fucking life dude.

Holy shit how retarded can you guys get. Ive said this 1000 times, you cant simply just put a god damn RESTARTER on a VPS you dumbfuck! EACH Time theres a restart the VPS needs to start up which requires a user of it to ACTUALLY LOGIN. Do your homework fucking assholes holy god. Cut urself. A matter of fact i AM going to put it up, I know your mad cause your personally a fan of infernal which sucks major dick. Go ahead have fun over there, when this serv is back up do not expect to come back again. Same goes for you sugamagz, idc if your gonna say that you wont come back cause they always tend to do.

Oh and btw the serv is up again dumbfuck :D
Language^^
And relax, it's only posts when you're angry at the last 2 threads something...

Back