• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kinera 8.4 5x PVP 24/7

Salitry

Ghettobird
Reaction score
This great new server is using a huge 100% real tibia map including Yalahar and all the other citys.

- Absolutely 0 lag and 100% up time except for updates!
- Frequent updates every day
- Friendly helpful staff
- Many fun and exciting quests to do, just about every quest that exists in real tibia!
- 12x skill rate
- 5x magic rate
- Exp rate ranges from 25x to 5x, depending on your level
- 11798 creatures to find and kill!
- !faq in game to learn even more about the server
- 233 houses

--- And lots more!

As mentioned, there are updates every day. Not just one, but as many as we can possibly do All suggestions are appreciated and taken strongly into consideration.

So come, and give it a try. You will not be disappointed

To Connect :

make account at - Kinera - Latest News
IP - Kinera.kicks-ass.org
Port - 7171
Client - 8.4

See you there! Have fun and thanks for reading =]

1. rl tibia has alot more than 233 houses.
2. you dont have rl house names.
3. rl tibia has alot more than 11798 creatures.
4. nobody has a 100% realmap, closest one is Eloth.
5. What makes your server different than any other server? they all say almost all quests and no lag etc.. tell us something other rlmaps dont have.

5. What makes your server different than any other server? they all say almost all quests and no lag etc.. tell us something other rlmaps dont have.

everyone says that not reason to be cruel to this guy :D unless he was just a random person who deserved it today.

anyway goodluck with server.

The sms shop just told me to not even try your server.

Custom items.. No no no no no, fail.

@kinera

i played here for a few days. wasnt a bad server.
however there is a gm on there that acts like a complete Dropkick (GM Kill Shot). so as recently as today 6 people from my team have stopped playing there.

Free Account [Banished until 3 May 2009, 1:20] for no reason at all, and the last couple of days, he has been tping any1 he sees pking (even though we were having fun amongst our own team) was tped to kaz dp and trapped there for numerus hours.

@GOD Spades, i appreciate the effort you put in, but am finishing off on a bad note with kill shots actions.
good luck with the server, but until something is done about that dropkick GM i will not be back.

~*~Unforgiven~*~

This server is a complete copy of the real kinera, the real kinera can be found at kinera.kicks-ass.net.

Charlie/Dennis has the 100% real map on realots.net.

Back