• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 8.0

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
Kiwi Server is an OTS for Tibia client 8.0

IP: kiwiserver.net

~Please Note~
Downtime due to getting a new hosting server.
We are now running on a dedicated linux server box.
The server will now be 24/7 and no lags, test it out for your self. Enjoy.
~Please Note~

What does Kiwi Server have?

Experience stages rate:
level 10 - 30 30x exp
level 30 - 40 25x exp
level 40 - 50 20x exp
And the rest 15x

The skills and magic level rate is 100x

Custom monsters, items, houses, spawns, maps, towns.

It has 1 main city named Kiwi Town and about 30 other samller cities.

Around 350 houses, making more each week.

The server is pvp, with a level 100 pvp restriction.

Special features:

Real flying carpets, all addons, addon items sellable.

~COMING SOON!~
PvP cities, Thais, and a few other custom cities to come.
PvP Cities mean you can kill as many people and die as many times, and you wont loose a thing nor loot.
PvP Arenas, fighting pits for you and your enemy to battle out on -same effect as pvp cities-.
~COMING SOON!~

Nice and friendly staff.

What's unique about this server?

It has been up for about a year now, the staff work their butts off getting the server up to date, and the community happy.

Guide to logging in and getting started.

Open your ip changer and tibia client, if you don't have them you can download them from this site here:

Put in IP and change ip.

Login with 1/1, make your account, collect the items from the chests then, ask penguin for kiwi.

Hints and tips:

Talk to the carpetman (Aladdin) for trips, he takes you all around Kiwi Server.
Talk to the NPC named Information for information on things in the server.
Try and make some new friends to hunt in parties and to get the most out of the server.

There's so much instore for this great server. It's said to be one of a kind!

Updates all the time, the owner keeps on updating the server to keep it one of the best USA servers.

20 minutes downtime for fixing the server binary to illiminate crashing. Sorry if you lost anything, I will do my best to help you. The server will be up in 5 minutes.

~Kiwi Dan~

hehe, i think i saw you on a highrate exp ot.
Was it you? it was a guy named Kiwi Dan ;)
So the server is still open? or not?

hehe, i think i saw you on a highrate exp ot.
Was it you? it was a guy named Kiwi Dan ;)
So the server is still open? or not?

Probably, some people use my name though lol. Well it's saposed to be working, but mysql is been anoying so it's been down for a while, I don't know how to fix it, we have tried alot of things: this is the error:

>> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
>> MYSQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'Dan'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
>> ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read mysql-help.txt for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

We can't start it up untill this is fixed :SSS

~Kiwi Dan~

I played it awhile ago, and I cant rly remember anything about it

it was medium and I give it a 7 out of 10

Last edited:
Server has been down due to mysql connection problem... We finally got the appropriate mysql for it to work. So the servers about to be back up, just a few minor bugs to fix, for the updates. There is no reson the server should go down again... What it was was cpanel installation and ram installation, but now there's no other resons, apart from updates hehe. So we should be 24/7 in no time... I'm aiming at around 20 hours uptime, then an update =), then maybe.. 50 hours or more, then a big update... Anyways, cya all latter, and no, kiwi server didn't die! :p

~Kiwi Dan~

Good Server Im Playing :)
Yours
Taylor

Edit : Do you know some1 called sean in rl?

Back