• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Loeria - Classic Community [7.72] - Friday 12/9 - 18:00 CET

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
ZqhoSo2.png

An oldschool community running on protocol 7.72 with no modifications besides double experience rate, 100% complete.​

COUNTDOWN STARTS ON WEDNESDAY 7/12 AT OTSERVLIST.ORG

We want to annouce the launch of our second (of hopefully more to come in the future) server called Lunera being hosted within the Loeria.com community.

Hosted: USA, dedicated server
Map: CipSoft 7.72 [realmap]
Client: Modified - 7.72
Uptime: 24/7
Experience: 2
Server type: Regular PVP

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1793390704276818/

Each and every account that is created before the launch will receive 14 days of premium account status.
There will be no resets of this server. We are here to stay!

Balancing changes:

Paladin Changes:

• Light bolts - Weigh less (60oz/100) 5 more atk than regular bolts - 6 gold per bolt, buyable at Dario, Ankrahmun
  • Distance Rings - Lootable from hunters & heros - Yields 5 distance skill upon wielding
  • Light crossbow - Weigh 5oz, has 7 range (regular has 5) - Costs 20.000 gold coins from Edoch, Darashia
Knight Changes:

• All weapons that has 30 attack or higher now have an increased attackvalue of 3 (fire sword 38atk, fire axe 41atk etc)
  • Knights may learn intense healing (exura gran)
  • All rings give 5 skill instead of 4.
Additions:

• Black Knight drops ring of power - light aura & 4 shielding skill
  • Dwarf Guard drops ring of power - light aura & 3 shielding skill
  • Demon Skeleton drops ring of power - light aura & 2 shielding skill
  • Cyclops drops light shovel - Weigh 15oz

I will be streaming gameplay every now and then - Broadcast videos are posted after every stream:
www.twitch.tv/Loeria
https://www.twitch.tv/loeria/v/100812489

Last edited:
why again? you just started the exact same server last week. why do you expect this one to go any different? you never advertise beyond making a thread on otland so you only get 20 players joining leading to the server dying within 3 days.. im sorry but its not gonna be any different this time

why again? you just started the exact same server last week. why do you expect this one to go any different? you never advertise beyond making a thread on otland so you only get 20 players joining leading to the server dying within 3 days.. im sorry but its not gonna be any different this time

there is a big differnce to behonest.
This server is hosted in the US
when the existed server is EU

If its 2x lets hope this is long term, not resetting every month like all these other servers :\
The server is paid for 1 year already so you have my word, even if it doesn't mean anything to you, I'll give you my word it won't be shutdown for 365 days. I love Tibia & the OpenTibia community. I do this for you and everyone else and I hope you understand that.
there is a big differnce to behonest.
This server is hosted in the US
when the existed server is EU
Thank you.

Last edited:
Are you going to put countdown at otservlist ?
Really wanna see an US server succeeding, gl

I've seen your ots site and mana costs are those from 7.72(ex: 480 mana for gfb and 120 for exevo pan), dont you think 7.4 mana cost suits better ?
Maybe a poll about that before you launch or something ?

I've seen your ots site and mana costs are those from 7.72(ex: 480 mana for gfb and 120 for exevo pan), dont you think 7.4 mana cost suits better ?
Maybe a poll about that before you launch or something ?
Server is suppose to be 7.7, if it was a 7.4 gameserver I'd agree but when it's suppose to be 7.7 it makes no sense to change the gameplay to make it 7.4. There is also a lot of current servers running the 7.4 protocol so I think it's wise to open a 7.7. It was also requested to be hosted in the US as a 7.7.

u should buy a proper advert not fucking 365 days paid server lol bro

u should buy a proper advert not fucking 365 days paid server lol bro
Excuse me?

Read what's between theses 3 lines:

An oldschool community running on protocol 7.72 with no modifications besides double experience rate, 100% complete.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COUNTDOWN STARTS ON THURSDAY 8/12 AT OTSERVLIST.ORG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We want to annouce the launch of our second (of hopefully more to come in the future) server called Lunera being hosted within the Loeria.com community.

Server is suppose to be 7.7, if it was a 7.4 gameserver I'd agree but when it's suppose to be 7.7 it makes no sense to change the gameplay to make it 7.4. There is also a lot of current servers running the 7.4 protocol so I think it's wise to open a 7.7. It was also requested to be hosted in the US as a 7.7.

I understand but these mana values are somewhat weird, maybe its gonna scare a good portion of your potential players.
It isnt that big of a change in the gameplay overall, just gonna make runes less time consuming to make and instant spells more valuable.

Looks great; the EU version of the server runs great and has a stable community, so a tested and reliable server located in USA; finally! I'll be there at the start.

I understand but these mana values are somewhat weird, maybe its gonna scare a good portion of your potential players.
It isnt that big of a change in the gameplay overall, just gonna make runes less time consuming to make and instant spells more valuable.

Thats not true cuz the mana regain is faster on 7.72 then on 7.4 so its not a big different in making runes about time.

lookin foward to see how it turns out.

only thing i didnt like was the distance ring. Dist skill is alrdy smth real quick to get and paladins were the most benefited from the new features

lookin foward to see how it turns out.

only thing i didnt like was the distance ring. Dist skill is alrdy smth real quick to get and paladins were the most benefited from the new features
Honestly, I think paladins are undervalued a lot therefore the ring.
It is not buyable at shops only lootable in hunters & heroes with very low drop rate, lasts 30 minutes like other rings.

I see your point but you will see that it really doesn't add that much for them.
If it should be considered too strong it is changable, but as of right now at least I don't see it as being too powerful.

Back