• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

For players who are thinking of returning or joining i'll tell you this.

This server has come a long way since you last played it, it has recieved alot of work and i believe it has finally paid off.

This is going to be the best era yet, and im excited to see new and old faces :)

C ya's soon!

It's going to be released on June 25th 20:00 CEST according to first post, 26th June according to @imkingran's signature.

Oops, thanks for pointing that out! :oops:

It will be released on June 25th 20:00 CEST, you can follow countdown on the website and Otservlist as well! :D

Ah, the good Ole days! I'll be back on this server again Imran. It would be nice to hang out with my old buddies. This server treated me right and took my suggestions and opinions unlike any other server would.

10/10 - Probably the best server I've played!

Ah, the good Ole days! I'll be back on this server again Imran. It would be nice to hang out with my old buddies. This server treated me right and took my suggestions and opinions unlike any other server would.

whats your name? logic here :D

We welcome you back with opens arms! <3

Long live GM Bryan! :p

----
1 Day and 6 hours left until the the launch!

By visiting the website for a couple minutes I could notice that you gave the standard model a fresh air, nice job!
I really liked the top ranking features (addons, quests, mounts), every event has a detailed description, library with mounts tutorial linked to wikia, addon tutorial.
Thinking about a long term server with no resets, whats concerns me are the high rates, though.

Good luck with your server!

Last edited:

<3 Long live GM Bryan!

quick question... I was looking under the server info on the site.. and shows the pvp informations.. says Free blessing... That mean everytime u get pk won't loose anything ?

quick question... I was looking under the server info on the site.. and shows the pvp informations.. says Free blessing... That mean everytime u get pk won't loose anything ?
Yes you are correct only way to lose items is by getting Red Skull which is 4 frags or black skull which is 8 frags :D

Back