• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

How i can get free points? Or can't?

There are 2 quests in which you can win 15 shop points in each (level 200 and 250).
There is also a 3rd quest which is for an Addon Doll and Mount Doll.

There are some tutorials here if you would like to take a look, hope you give it a try, have fun! :D

I've played this ot for a long time only thing there that might make you think its pay to win are the middle earth boots which you can buy in game from players easy

I've played this ot for a long time only thing there that might make you think its pay to win are the middle earth boots which you can buy in game from players easy
Goodluck with getting 300 golden nuggets, it takes forever :p

Nightmare Isles & Nightmare Teddy Quest

Today we are adding in this missing area from the map along with the quest associated with it.

isle1.png

teddy.png

You can reach the spawn by entering the teleport near Darashia DLs here:

location.png

Looks great! But...

.exe custom client? I can't trust... :'c

You can connect with the regular Tibia 10.90 client and IP changer if you do not wish to use the custom one.

Honestly a great server, one of the only servers I've ever actually came back too, have quiet a lot of fun!

Back