• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

Server is going live in 10 minutes. Some pleasant changes have occurred.. The mount thing is not fixable, sorry about that. Instances are much... much more structured. Ive added a new instance, added mounts page. Added some effects to a few items.. Made Instances more team friendly..

EDIT: Online..Boom..

Your accounts are still there

Last edited:
There you go fellas! No need to freak out and call a server dead if it goes off for a couple of days.

Can't wait to play this when I finish work.

While the server was offline, players still lost premium time on their accounts, any chance you could restore that lost time?

Hey i just died and lost my lvl and skills:( i was lvl 28 with skills 81/31 and 11 magic , im paladin

My character name is Raxa

Uhm, my account was not there anymore, do I get my premium points back? I bought 100 points, I can give you further information about transaction if needed.

I played on this server a little bit and can tell you that admin here is not responsible person.
Admin is too busy to actually even help players, so called "helpers" on server don't do shit and yet they have their ranks on server.

The best part of this server is: Constant server restarts + Character wipes + 0 info from admin what's going on... which can be seen in last posts here that he gave completely 0 info when server went down for 48 hours or so.

Server restarts... there's no fucking day where server won't lag and restart.. (Best part of this? Restarts occur without ANY kind of warning, just restart - no matter that you are exping atm or doing hard boss fight, if you will be lucky you won't die instantly after logging in (Cuz of shit system that doesnt allow you to attack monsters for 5seconds after you log-in, just look how they continue to rape you)

Char wipes... In past 7 days I created 3 characters on this server... each after my first one was deleted for whatever reason.
"This will be the last wipe/restart today" few hours later... "server restart/all characters wiped"

Admin favors his friends on this server and literally shits on everyone else.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SERVER

I have to somewhat agree on some the thing mention here. But the server isn't that bad. The restart thing really piss me off and the favor to friend too. Like me and mate died and then server restart. We lose our backpack with lots of stuff. GM do nothing. Another guy died lower level and probably less shit...he gets afree backpack with lots of stuff in it. Or GM announced a reset. But I died before. So I msged him telling him to cancel the restart because I need to get my body...like seriously. 3min before restart.......2 min before restart
NOoo hey I need to get my body can you please delay the restart?

1min before restart

CAN YOU AT LEAST GET MY BACKPACK AND JUST DROP IT BACK WHERE IT IS AFTER RESTART?

server restart.

fuck it.

BUT...the server as potential. Lots of fun on it.

Finn if u were deleted its because you were botting, its that simple...
As far as the restarts. I do them way less now, Im trying to fix the instances in my server that are a large part of the server. I only wiped accounts 1 time and that was after beta.

There are no more game breaking bugs anymore so no need to reset again.. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

As far as people getting a backpack of things, that was a sorry for bugging u with a bad script i put in where they died and went to level 8, ive removed all the blessings that were on characters in database since then cuz i didnt know why before...
Most bugs are fixed and fair game will ensue.... so hope to see you again :p

Theres some things that you players dont see... Im struggeling to make this good for everyone, and I have little to no help... So please be patient with me... I did this with very basic knowledge of lua and some help from a certain few ppl who helped and abandoned when they couldnt fix what they helped me with... So im trying to find some1 to help or maybe even figure some of the errors out myself... stick with us at mookvu or go, its your choice really but I do want you here :p

oh and last edit... the restart with no warning was a !spellbook bug was crashing server... @Finnlol

Last edited:
Finn if u were deleted its because you were botting, its that simple...
As far as the restarts. I do them way less now, Im trying to fix the instances in my server that are a large part of the server. I only wiped accounts 1 time and that was after beta.

I actually can (50/50) confirm the part where he said that his character got deleted 3 times for no reason or because of Char Wipes/Restarts...
Mine got deleted 2 times in time of 2-3 days (Server restarts / Server wipe) 3rd char is still there I think or is deleted too (I'm too lazy to check, atm) but I don't cry because those chars were levels 20-30 since I hate to exp.

So he's partially right about character wipes, besides I found them really annoying too.

Other than that It's good that you managed to fix some bugs, but you could provide better communication with your players because It does have a huge impact on server and how they feel about you/it. The server goes in good direction and I wish it to be successful.

Last edited:
I think you need to reduce the cost of using the high level wands and rods. The shimmer rod takes 80 mana per shot which is absolutely insane compared to the regen of mages. You need to have monsters drop the better bows,xbow,rods,wands right now its so easy to get a legendary or demigod knight weapon but no compareable mobs for paladins or mages.

New hunting area is here :p
Wands and rods have been improved!

Last edited:
Instances are bug free now 100% @Sorelio I still like u even tho u were hateful to me, the resets like they were are gone now, will be 1 every otherday or so now.. I had to get this system perfect because its the main quest system in my server.. So i would love for you to come back because i know you enjoy the server

@Finnlol

Great job fixing up instances and giving mages a little more love with wand/rod dmg increase. But now you have to give paladins a little love because they are being left behind.