• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] NoxiousOT -> Real Map 8.60, Staged -> Events & Custom Features

Which other 8.6 real map has things like a proper item market that supports magical items, unique events like noxious party, plague, boss battles, real slot machines, proper blackjack, trivia system, trap game, wheel of fortune and much more? How about guild battles (not wars) that let guild leaders have a private map and choose things like player limits or AOE spell damage? Everything was coded by me, unlike a lot of servers that download scripts and open their server after a week of work just to collect donations. We've been here for a long time and we've proven to players that we are reliable. I'm not sure what else you expect from a real map server but I'll listen to your suggestions if you have any.

bump

I'm liking the server a lot since I've started playing! However there are a lot of things that make it extremely challenging to start fresh. There is an EXTREME lack of guidance, or help when it comes to starting.
  • The Magic Find system is NOT explained AT ALL to the casual player.
  • Trainers requiring level 50 to get into, which might take all night, depending if you have friends that play or not. I personally took almost a few hours to make it to 50, still using the horrible gear I was given at start since I couldn't kill anything worthwhile, to get better gear, to kill stronger monster, to level faster.
  • Starting gear is completely under whelming, I.E, With people running around with items that have prefixes and suffixes, we're given essentially trash gear to start off, with no clear indication of how/where to obtain decent gear rapidly. I understand this is a Real Tibia Map, however with custom spawns that are super heavily botted/cleared by people way over leveled, DECENT gear is near impossible to obtain without help/previous experience/donation items.
  • The custom spawns are awesome! The layout is large and confusing, and makes for a large area to hunt in. However they are intensely cleared by people of higher levels, as well as the fact there is NO indication of the monsters/challenges that lie ahead. Adding specific level requirements such as Onett being for 1-100, Mystery being, 100-200, etc etc. would clear confusion and give new players a nudge in the direction, as well as clearing some of the botters/OP people (All the fuckers 2 shotting the DL's I have to stand there for 20 seconds to kill) from the areas. There's no reason people that are level 200+ should still be running Dragon Lords of all things, taking experience and items away from the people who are (all) recommended to go to DL's asap.
  • I very much love the magical item system, very Diablo esque in form. However unless you are consistently clearing monsters with large loot tables, you won't see anything you'd even give to your newest alt. I killed several (50+) DL's and saw not a single item with a suffix/prefix. This was also with the donation Magic Find amulet thingy. This gives me even more confusion about the magical attribute system. Does it require a certain level? Do I need to be killing a certain tier of monster? Can the shitty legion helmet off the rotworm be magical? What does (35% Magic find) actually mean? Does that mean 35% of the items I will find will have some magical property? How is that ACTUALLY applied? Are the attributes random? Can any armor roll any prefix or suffix on an armor? What are the chances of just prefix, just suffix, and both? I have all these questions that are seemingly unanswered. I found a few threads on the forums, Boop, but they didn't really explain which attributes were actually likely to happen.
I'm sorry about the large wall of text. But as a semi new player I feel almost at a handicap against, well everyone. I am thoroughly enjoying the server however, these funky things aside. As someone who has been playing Tibia for well.. I guess almost 10 years now, I love your server and will continue to play on it for a long time. I hope some considerations could be made into making the experience a little more user friendly.

one of the best servers out there!!! always loved this server

Haters gonna hate. Your OTS is too funny xD

I'm liking the server a lot since I've started playing! However there are a lot of things that make it extremely challenging to start fresh. There is an EXTREME lack of guidance, or help when it comes to starting.
  • The Magic Find system is NOT explained AT ALL to the casual player.
  • Trainers requiring level 50 to get into, which might take all night, depending if you have friends that play or not. I personally took almost a few hours to make it to 50, still using the horrible gear I was given at start since I couldn't kill anything worthwhile, to get better gear, to kill stronger monster, to level faster.
  • Starting gear is completely under whelming, I.E, With people running around with items that have prefixes and suffixes, we're given essentially trash gear to start off, with no clear indication of how/where to obtain decent gear rapidly. I understand this is a Real Tibia Map, however with custom spawns that are super heavily botted/cleared by people way over leveled, DECENT gear is near impossible to obtain without help/previous experience/donation items.
  • The custom spawns are awesome! The layout is large and confusing, and makes for a large area to hunt in. However they are intensely cleared by people of higher levels, as well as the fact there is NO indication of the monsters/challenges that lie ahead. Adding specific level requirements such as Onett being for 1-100, Mystery being, 100-200, etc etc. would clear confusion and give new players a nudge in the direction, as well as clearing some of the botters/OP people (All the fuckers 2 shotting the DL's I have to stand there for 20 seconds to kill) from the areas. There's no reason people that are level 200+ should still be running Dragon Lords of all things, taking experience and items away from the people who are (all) recommended to go to DL's asap.
  • I very much love the magical item system, very Diablo esque in form. However unless you are consistently clearing monsters with large loot tables, you won't see anything you'd even give to your newest alt. I killed several (50+) DL's and saw not a single item with a suffix/prefix. This was also with the donation Magic Find amulet thingy. This gives me even more confusion about the magical attribute system. Does it require a certain level? Do I need to be killing a certain tier of monster? Can the shitty legion helmet off the rotworm be magical? What does (35% Magic find) actually mean? Does that mean 35% of the items I will find will have some magical property? How is that ACTUALLY applied? Are the attributes random? Can any armor roll any prefix or suffix on an armor? What are the chances of just prefix, just suffix, and both? I have all these questions that are seemingly unanswered. I found a few threads on the forums, Boop, but they didn't really explain which attributes were actually likely to happen.
I'm sorry about the large wall of text. But as a semi new player I feel almost at a handicap against, well everyone. I am thoroughly enjoying the server however, these funky things aside. As someone who has been playing Tibia for well.. I guess almost 10 years now, I love your server and will continue to play on it for a long time. I hope some considerations could be made into making the experience a little more user friendly.
agree with mf thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Which other 8.6 real map has things like a proper item market that supports magical items, unique events like noxious party, plague, boss battles, real slot machines, proper blackjack, trivia system, trap game, wheel of fortune and much more? How about guild battles (not wars) that let guild leaders have a private map and choose things like player limits or AOE spell damage? Everything was coded by me, unlike a lot of servers that download scripts and open their server after a week of work just to collect donations. We've been here for a long time and we've proven to players that we are reliable. I'm not sure what else you expect from a real map server but I'll listen to your suggestions if you have any.

bump
I agree with everything you say, Which is why you inspired me to make ots in the first place. I hope one day i will be as successful as you, But that will take alot of time & hard work, I now see its not only about reputation, But all the work you did into it aswell. I will always be a fan of Noxious, since it was one of my first real maps to play, sadly i will not play again since i retired, live on NoxiousOT.

Noxiousot.com is the best real-map server i've played, it has everything:
*Events
*Quest's
*Private War Citys
*Enchanted/Rare Items System
*Balanced PvP (you don't need 10 people to kill a druid like other servers)
*New Map's
*Etc

The problems i believe this server has are:
*The start is really difficult
*GOD Deviance is never online, and tutors or Gm's do shit
*The amount of enchanted items you get hunting is poor, almost nothing (i have full extra MF total: 666)
*idk why there are not much wars, maybe you can add a system when you win a war you win something extra
*VIP is only used to get the bonus of extra exp/death lost/skills/MF. (Respawn Benefits?) there are some respawns but for Knights/Pallys

Some suggestions:
*Make updates more often
*war system reward like i said before
*a Guild castle? (so there will be more fun and pk's)
*new hunting zones/quest's

and a personal suggestion, can you change the sparkling color of the rare items to all blue? so i can detect them? <3 love you

NOX BEST OT SERVER EVER!

@Demon Overlord Thank you for the input. We have a tutorial section on our forum which has some information about custom areas, custom quests, magic items and more. I agree that it definitely needs improvement though so that's something I will look into doing.

We have some official magic item information here: http://www.noxiousot.com/index.php?subtopic=magicitems
At very low levels, monsters generally don't drop a lot of equipment that can become magical. We do this to stop players from farming items like leather boots with high drop rates which could have 100+ health on them. Your best bet is to hunt harder monsters that have a decent drop rate for equipment. You can see the loot of every monster by going to the creatures page on our website. The more magic find you have, the more magical items you'll find and the higher stats they will have. The very good items are very rare, you won't find items worth hundreds of Noxious Tokens every day.

If you're new to the server and want to make money when you have nothing at all, you should play events or hunt monsters that drop items that you can sell to others. For example, a ferumbras hat sells for approximately 1300 Noxious Tokens (3000+ premium points). A nose ring sells for 100 Noxious Tokens. If you want to farm something easy, cloths (depending on color) can sell for approximately 0.5 to 1 Noxious Token each. Iron ore can sell from 0.5 to 0.7 Noxious Tokens each. Any item required for an addon or a task will have some kind of value. The economy and trading in NoxiousOT is very active and there are lots of ways to make money here.

If you play events and win, you'll be rewarded Noxious Tokens. You can sell these on our Item Market for equipment, gold or premium points. You never have to donate to get premium points and some of our richest players have never donated once.

After you earn a few Noxious Tokens, you could pick up an item like Windforce (+60 Mana) for 15 Noxious Tokens which is all you'd need to level up. (1 event, 10 minutes of your time).

I understand this all isn't immediately obvious to new players. It's very easy to get started though without donating, trying to find your own equipment or having friends that can help you. I'll see what I can do to make this all more clear.

Item Market: http://www.noxiousot.com/index.php?subtopic=market
Item Marke, earning premium points for free: http://www.noxiousot.com/index.php?subtopic=market&item=noxious+token

Last edited by a moderator:
Back