• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OT Chaos Restored (8.54)

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
!~~~~OT Chaos Restored~~~~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Information~~~~~~~~~~~~
IP: otchaosrestored.servegame.com
Port: 7172 <<<<Important!!!!
Client: 8.54
Account Name: 111111
Account Password: tibia

~~~~~~~~~~~Summary~~~~~~~~~~~
OT Chaos is back with a new look! We have restored OT Chaos to how it was back in December of 2007 when Admin Death stopped hosting this fabulous server. We highly recommend to anyone that came to love OT Chaos to try this out as it will bring back memories!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Other Info~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have made a few changes for the good. Below you can read some of the helpful changes that have been implemented.

*Donations removed. All items are obtainable in-game.
*Private Hunting Areas have been made public due to the no donation system. There is 3 Private Hunting Portals located in temple and 3 lucky people will be granted access for 1 hour. Every hour another 3 people will randomly be chosen to enter.
*Blessed set upgraded! Due to donations being removed, oblivion set is now harder to get. To improvise we have made blessed set more useful.
*Due to the 8.54 client all items are now click-sellable (including weapons!)
*To keep the spirit of the old school OT Servers alive, we have re-implemented the wand + burst arrow glitch. You can equip a wand in the right hand and a bow in the left hand + burst arrows and both will fire at the same time!
*Buy Health/Mana easier with a new hp/mp buying system. Buy 1000 or 10000 at a time!
*To nil the hassle of sorting runes in backpacks manarunes now have charges stored on your character. You can buy more with (!mana, !mediummana, !massivemana)
*Rune merging limit has been raised to allow easier rune storage thus saving you valuable backpack space!
*Broadcast anywhere with "!broadcast" no more shanti bugging out!
*Ingame guild management/lookup for a more user friendly environment.
*In-game highscores make competitive play easier to keep up on!
*And last but not least! Magic level has been removed. No more sitting for 2 hours trying to use them uber spells! Instead you can just level up and use them right away!

~~~~~~~~Credits~~~~~~~~~
*Special thanks to the original owners of OT Chaos:
-Admin Death
-Admin Chaos
-Admin Nova
We will miss you so much :(

*Special thanks to the Developers of TFS. This would not be possible without the hard work you guys put into your server distributions.

*Special thanks to the users on OT Land for the much appreciated help in the support forums.

*A big THANK YOU to everyone that helped in the making of this restoration project (to many to list but you know who you are!)

*Finally thank you to all the beta testers that put many hours into making sure all the monsters/spells/systems work properly and simulate the old 7.6 server that we have all enjoyed very much!

you got it mixed somehow, this isn't the madness. It's the ChaosOT lol ;p

Yes it is, I logged in with my old account info, and I hadn't played that server in forever.

It was same map, same eq shit, and I was even in my old hunting ground (those blobs with the blob boss down the hole)

He just increased exp and added a few more hunting areas!

So I gave my account to some nub, and some guy's like 'you're only 39k' and I told him it was harder to level back when...

Use Port 7172...

^ That would be awesome to see.

On topic: I wish you the best with this! ChaosOT was great!

This is made from the one that Death hosted however we converted it to 8.54 since everyone likes the newer client

Demonic Acolyte, Nefarious Acolyte, Crypt Lord, Skeletor - Blessed Set

Keeper Of The Abyss - OB Set

Captain Jack, Lizard King - Key Sets

How much hp/what level would you suggest trying any of the following
Demonic Acolyte, Nefarious Acolyte, Crypt Lord, Skeletor

Thanks for the response Ghamie - I look forward to dieing many many times to them xD
See you in-game

Back