• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

all this advice is pointless, this guy doesnt even bother watching cams or anything. It will be same old "this is 7.6, everyone bot, deal with it" shit again exucse, nymphis u posted solid proof of multiple botters this reset, and he just ignored them lol

i pity anyone that gives him a single cent
Notice "illuminate" and whatever other server you mentioned is completely dead. So is tibianic now that they deleted botters.

And only 25 more USD before I can get the dedicated make up! Thanks Rohan for some help!

Notice "illuminate" and whatever other server you mentioned is completely dead. So is tibianic now that they deleted botters.
Those servers aren't dead, they have like 30-40 players online at a time if its noon in poland. The reason why servers like that don't stay online for long periods of time is because the staff activity is total shit so when the community encounters a problem it doesn't get resolved until days after (hint hint). Considering they don't have trainers for inactive players to sit in for days at a time, they have a lot more active players than pandera does. You honestly make it sound like punishing botters is a bad thing, thats kind of sad, especially when you own the server. Good luck getting money to keep the server up if this is the kind of corrupt mind set you have towards rule violators. I can see you on this forum asking for money every month if you continue to have a blind eye towards botters and the community in general.

he doesn't realize that having monks people will always play, causr there is the illusion that ppl are online. there is always new ppl leveling and playing, however many of them quit once they get botted down and once i tell them that gm encourages botting and I eventually pass them ip to outcast where botters get deleted after 1st proof :/

he doesn't realize that having monks people will always play, causr there is the illusion that ppl are online. there is always new ppl leveling and playing, however many of them quit once they get botted down and once i tell them that gm encourages botting and I eventually pass them ip to outcast where botters get deleted after 1st proof :/
I know.. If there was a GM I could trust I would love to make them a GM. I would make you a GM sammy, but I warred you on a normal character and you called me a botter, had you of been GM you would've banned me (being innocent). It's the same for all staff.

say false this or dat, only way botters will get banned on the serv is if hoodnasty cant kill em, just remove report section on forum lol

you just liek bo0tin

say false this or dat, only way botters will get banned on the serv is if hoodnasty cant kill em, just remove report section on forum lol

you just liek bo0tin
I'm not Hoodnasty, but again, I 1 v 1'd you and you called me a botter and said I should get banned when I wasn't even using a bot.

Pandera there's an easy solution to that. Just because you give someone GM doesn't mean they HAVE to have commands that they could abuse. You could easily give someone simple GM commands like the ability to teleport to a player, or the ability to send public messages. A GM with those simple commands can easily record problems using tibia cam or take screen shots and report them directly to you without ever having the ability be corrupt or ban someone without ACTUAL proof that even the community can see. I know its hard to trust the people that play your server but if you don't give it a shot then you'll never know.

Here's a easy solution. Give Nymphis a GM. Give him powers to teleport to players, broadcast, and to teleport players to him. Make a jail. Nymphis see someone he thinks is botting? Open the cam, record them botting, then TP them to the jail. They stay there until Pandera watches the cam, then decides whether or not to ban him.

Back