• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

true well can u tell us hows it going and so on ! we wanna know we dont wanna be clueless to whats going on Pandera hasnt yet to be stable ! every time it was up it wasnt stable xd

You should probably just get a host that lives in America so that communication won't be such a problem due to the time differential. Plus the language barrier probably doesn't help. Also it could potentially be cheaper. Just an idea ;p Have you been making any updates to the server since its inactivity?

Some retartd called sicknasty is unkillable. He has infinite mana and donation items. Nice to have ot back :)

Some retartd called sicknasty is unkillable. He has infinite mana and donation items. Nice to have ot back :)
If sammynsc cant kill him, he must be a GM, Botter, or edited. Yes, he donated hes the reason the OT is back up. Alls he has is some money, a donor wand, donor boots (Which are boh+life ring). He also donated 40 USD. So no, no corruption.

Fucking sicknasty = Botter,Inf mana, infinite burst that hits almost 200 each Tell me how fun pandera is now :D

First he tells me he x logged in trainers.. Ok.. i was next to him and he was Ueing and bursting, i come back after an hour he was still bursting, UEing and afk.. Bursts arent infinite anymore? Or its just his weapon? in dp he showed me his bursts and said HAHAH i said ok show me bow.. He said "Lol? what are u a cop?" and left.. Are you serious pandera? Your pathetic OH and not to forget, he Ued in trainers every 15 seconds... I didnt know 800 mana comes back this fast on here :/ maybe my char is just bugged?

Come on ghost and look at him plx, unless ur busy playing wow and the only times u login is to summon a behemoth to kill players LOL

Back