• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E STAGED RPG!

it's not a server save seems you didnot open the link just do it u will find it's auto restarter also means you don't have to set next to ur pc to turn back after crash that's really helpfull i've just started this ot like 1 hour before it closes and i liked it so much also "admin" is so much kind i like him you also just read and tell what do you think this may gets u back of ur opinion of not running it ;x

It'll be back up don't worry. And im friendly I just get frustrated easily =P

Server save has nothing to do with the crash. Just wait like 24 hours or so and it'll be online and running smoothly i promise!

And how many times you have promised that?

We're back for another run! With many changes, and stability and database fixes

freaken lame excuse to make reset and still this server is running like shit, everyone losing their game time, offline all the time and so on.

lolol why is every ot everyone like 'oh u so bad gmm jajaj so bad at running it jajaj' but what have to remember is that OT is GM hobby .. its not their job .. they do things wrong, maybe yes XD but they do all they caaan to fix you know? they stilll want to have fun with it too, and making it feeel like serv is obligation to them will just make things worse XD

take ur tmie GM,. im sure we can all wait patiently XD.

Use Avesta 0.6.3 instead of 0.6.0 and the server shouldn't crash for no reason.

Edit: Wrote this on the wrong topic/thread...

Anyway, does the server crash without any reason?

Last edited:
pmed yaa ond^ i have him on msn and hes usin 0.6.3 but a shitty version he said and im bored and wanna play

Server changed to pvp-e. Had to reset.. Check the server information tab/news to see the changes. All botters be warned. Your going to get your character banned/deleted on spot if caught botting. Through all the crashes/whipes/rollbacks a reset was the best option for a fresh start.

Last edited:
You should add to description, if you are looking for OT server with resets every week then this is a server for you.
Also don't forget to mention about the crashes which happen like 4-5h times a week and you lose 4-5 of your gameplay+items.

Consider that a test phase. OT is on for real now. Been up 2 hours or so. 05:53 New record of players online is: 36 =D.

retard reset once again lol, i swear this shit gets cleaned an average of less than a week. Hope no1 plays this shit anymore and falls for the "I swear no more resets", "I swear I swear!" bullshit, and dont think anything is going to change, no botter will get banned, no abuser will get punished, at most you will get debugged by brainless gm powerless since apparently thats all he does on this ot(i got debugged 6 times by him)

Last edited:
retard reset once again lol, i swear this shit gets cleaned an average of less than a week. Hope no1 plays this shit anymore and falls for the "I swear no more resets", "I swear I swear!" bullshit, and dont think anything is going to change, no botter will get banned, no abuser will get punished, at most you will get debugged by brainless gm powerless since apparently thats all he does on this ot(i got debugged 6 times by him)

I hope you keep this post for people who consider joining that server. Anyways me and my 3 friends are gone from that crappy ot and i'd personally be glad if more people would quit.

home page of pandera:
"It's for the best.. I'm not forcing you to play and I understand if most of you quit. I will leave the server running with 0 players online in that case. Things will be different. To all of you botter's out there.. Be warned"

im just fakking famous yooo

Back