• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Oh damn! I thought from 1-20 is 20x
Sorry I messed up, I guess I will wait for the server to start up then ^_^

lol ,rates could eb 10x across the board and it would still be easy to lvl. idk y this egyptian is crying, u have to keep things low for overall longetivity of server otherwise u get bored on the 3rd day.

lol ,rates could eb 10x across the board and it would still be easy to lvl. idk y this egyptian is crying, u have to keep things low for overall longetivity of server otherwise u get bored on the 3rd day.
If you want lower rates then gtfo here and go to tibianic (An ot for no lifers like you.)

Reason most of us came to this ot, was to level up shortly then war. Those who are looking to RPG go to tibianic, Simple.

He didn't lower the EXP to the point where it's an RPG server, he just made it so people don't get level 100 in a day.
If you don't like it, piss off. Simple as that.

Reason most of us came to this ot, was to level up shortly then war. Those who are looking to RPG go to tibianic, Simple.

If you want lower rates then gtfo here and go to tibianic (An ot for no lifers like you.)

it's not for RPG you morons, it's the difference between the server lasting a week and lasting a month.

btw schmanky u should keep pvp off for like 5 hrs on launch. fking hate seeing faggots kill lvl 8s for no reason

If lvl 40 is all you can do in 5 hrs you are baaad. :/

well you're implying every new player will join the instant it's turned on. it's not like every player that's going to log on will log on as soon as it's turned on, 5 hours is a good timeslot to use.

some will join an hour after it's turned on, two hours, three hours, etc ..

i really wish some people could use their head =/

^ Ofc, just like there'll be 50+ people on opening time, and they all will get to lvl 60+. gg brain

Back